#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

Hello, I forgot about this board being here, until someone just reminded me. I love the Ken Jenkins clip, it made my cry. Played it for CAPlet and she turned to me at the end with tears in her eyes too and she told me that I was supposed to warn her that she would cry.

Thank you Ken Jenkins for getting it. :D

I just watched the video, finally, and I loved it. I can so see Clay being exactly as he described, being in a tv environment where first of all, he's "acting." But there didn't seem to be much direction for him so I'm even more impressed. But Clay knows what to do with a microphone..and his voice will never fail him. butterfly, INDEED.

Sigh.

Hey Cap. I have to tell you that I don't read the OFC blogs, mostly because I just don't have time (Clay already eats up a lot of my time just with FCA) but saw one of your blog entries at Clayversity and it really brought me a lot of comfort. So the next time I was at OFC I read your latest and you did it again. Thanks for that.

ok...what shout out!!! I think I know what pictures you mean I hear there will be better scans this morning. I will upload it here when I get a copy.

OMG just read the funniest retrospective of AI2 motown night form Katynka of the Broads...its Hilarious!!!!

LBFCA...AI2 motown night

Ansa, I was refering to the play bill in Clay's hand in the theater picture. Have you not gone over the photo with a magnifying glass yet to examine every detail? Slacker. :P

[By the way, in my own fevered imagination, Clay has a box of bottlecaps in his jacket pocket, but you just can't see it. B) ]

Ansa, I was refering to the play bill in Clay's hand in the theater picture.  Have you not gone over the photo with a magnifying glass yet to examine every detail?  Slacker.  :P 

[By the way, in my own fevered imagination, Clay has a box of bottlecaps in his jacket pocket, but you just can't see it.  B) ]

OH MY you mean Clay has his hands on Playbiller?...hmmm interesting... :o

oh.my.god. Ansamcw Thanks for pointing out that Broads skit...that is hilarious! :P

Couchie! Finally downloaded the Mac Ken Jenkins video! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :wub:

So when do we have that beer (or two)? You know, that cooler still has the leftover beers from the Clay night at Casa Muski... B)

mad dancing Clay and I have a con.nec.tion WHEEEEEEE

Well, bottlecap, if Clay does not have bottlecaps in his pocket (hee), he might have a board that he pounded that caps into for smacking his critics. Weirder things have happened.

I love the broads, but I have yet to figure out how they negotiate their message board - now that is the most linear of linear threads.

I am still surpriised that AI was only 1/2 hour last night, guess they could not figure how to drag it out more with two group numbers or anything. maybe they could have let Stevie do more numbers. It was nice to hear someone sing on key on that show. Slaps mean self

I actually kinda liked the half hour AI results show last night. We got to hear how Stevie Wonder songs are supposed to sound, we got a cheesy car commercial (which I always secretly enjoy because they are just so stupid and pointless), and the results didn't get dragged on and on because of the time constraints. Ryan looked like he had a new harstyle, Paula was distraught and inarticulate, and Simon was wearing a blouse. What more could you want? [Well, besides an record-breaking appearance by a second season alumni that is so hot the studio audience and most of the TV viewers spontaneously combust, recovering only to crash Amazon and storm the record stores, clamoring for the the best-selling sophomore CD ever, leading the president to declare a national holiday so order can be restored. What. I just got Clay on the Fame Gauge. It put me in a good mood for the afternoon. :P ]

Couchie...we need some THUD emoticons cos there are some pictures coming up that will create lots of thuding in Clay Fandom....

Mee2u2 posted on the CV that she has some new goodies for us...she will be posting later tonight...and this is her little preview....

post-2-1142552379_thumb.jpg

Mee2u2 posted to confirm that the pic is from the TV Guide photoshoot. More to come. EEEEEEEEE! I'm diggin' all the new "old" Clack. Now, how 'bout some new official news and whatnot?

'nana of the Day :nanaonacid:

ETA: LORD HAVE MERCY! Mee2u2 not only posted some never before seen TV Guide pictures, she has 6 of the Page 50 bathroom floor pictures.

Edited by bottlecap

What an idiot I am. I hadn't listened to Clay in a few weeks. And I'm walking around with my ipod in my purse. But after somebody emailed me the "new" photo I got so excited I had to hear him. Damn, that voice. That's what it's all about. My favorite playlist right now is:

Back For More

Tears Run Dry

Suspiciuos Minds (GMA)

Oprah I will Carry You

Tears Run Dry

Full version Rosanna (SHUT UP)

Good News (SHUT UP AGAIN)

Kyrie

1000 Days

Tears Run Dry

The days just flies by when I'm listening to Clay. I won't be forgetting that again.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY FCA!

:dancingpickle::bounce::dancingpickle::bounce:

I'd dance a jig and down a :bier: if I thought there'd be any unzipping and emergenence today (of news, people, geez), but I suspect I will have to be content with the new vintage pictures.

Hee...Happy St. Patty's

have a few beers for me!!!

hmmm making me want some cornedbeef and cabbage...

hey couchie had a great idea last night...she started a beautiful men thread....put up your top ten most beautiful men andwe can compare our list...I am still struggling a bit with mine because a lot of them are dead...like Jon Jon Kenedy...sniff...but I just gotta pur him in there....

here's the thread.

hmmm making me want some cornedbeef and cabbage...

Mine's in the crock pot, ready for this evening. Yum.

Happy St. Pat's Day! This day is making me excited for June, actually...because hubby and I are actually going to Ireland! EEEEEEE!

Posted a few pictures in the "beautiful people" thread. That's also a yum, BTW.

Those new pictures last night gave me whiplash. I love it when we get 3 year old pictures and fairly current pictures in the same batch -- the change in the man is simply striking. Those bathroom pictures are still some of my most favorite ever...and yet, I love the new pictures. He's so debonaire in them...and so adult. Swoon.

Makes a note to gives Couchie a lot of "personal space".

So, does constantly replaying Clay's version of "Where the Streeats Have No Name" count as listening to Irish music, or do I actually have to drag out something by the Chieftans or the Corrs or whatnot to keep within the theme of the holiday? :blink:

GOTSTA tell you all about my dream! CMSU! I was looking at the Sunday paper and in the "Pink Section", where all the entertainment news is. I opened the center page and there on two pages were all the new CD releases coming out the following Tuesday...and in the middle was...

Clay's!

The cover was a flame-colored, reddish/orangeish/goldish thing...and it had the appearance that our banners at RHT often do---a treatment of some sort that made it look as though the colors were in motion. Clay's profile, from about his waist up was there amid the colors and he had his mouth open in a sorta angsty expression, not quite a full glory note, but full of passion...

And the title of the CD was.....

ANIMAL!!!!!!!! :P

In my dream I hurried to call a friend to tell her but she'd already left me a message on my cell phone and in the message was a single from the CD! I couldn't believe it! I was thinking, "How the HELL does she already have the CD? It doesn't drop til Tuesday!"

The song was.....really a ROCK song---I couldn't tell you now if you tortured me exactly what it sounded like; I just remember I was blown away by the hard driving sound of it and I immediately imagined what he'd look like on stage performing it. :blink:

THEN I thought how everybody was going to be totally :o and :blink: and (Slurp emoticon here) and (multiple thud emoticon here) when this "NEW" Clay Aiken was unleashed on the world!

Edited by muskifest

muskifest...I don't have time to bring them over, but Invisible926 did a couple of mock album covers with that title. Hee. Maybe it's a sign that her choices will be used.

Could someone bring them over? They are in the CH album, under special projects. Titles are arranged by name, so they are under I.

muskifest...I don't have time to bring them over, but Invisible926 did a couple of mock album covers with that title.  Hee.  Maybe it's a sign that her choices will be used.

Could someone bring them over?  They are in the CH album, under special projects.  Titles are arranged by name, so they are under I.

Is this what you were talking about?

post-2-1142622679_thumb.jpg