The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

WOOHOO!!!!!

The Amazing Race 12 contestants

What an....interesting....bunch. If I'm reading this correctly, there's not a traditional married couple in the whole crowd. I need to watch the first week to see if there's any "God I hate these people already" or "These people are FANTASTIC!"

Bookwhore -- that bike ride would have scared the bejeezus out of me! And I'm usually the one in my household going "I wanna do that one!!!!" But not that.....

My likes: the goths are going to be fun, I think. I also like the smart New Orleans kids and the lesbian couple. I also kinda like the hippie couple.

My dislikes: the Blondies, version 2.0. I don't like them, simply on principle. I also think Jennifer is a whiny ass. No wonder he ass wouldn't move. (heh) Finally, I'm glad the couple that went home did. He seemed like a real jerk.

Nope, I'm here!

OK, I really officially hate the blondes. "Oh, this race has been hard on us, no manicures or facials." Barf.

OTOH, the ministers? LOVE THEM. "We're spiritual, but we know God doesn't care if we win the Amazing Race." BWAH!!!

Kynt and Vyxen are going to be tough to beat, I think.

OK -- Dad. Take it easy. While the younger guy was a bit rude, it's not a good idea at this point in the game to tell him off. It's not attractive.

I don't know, besides the goth people and brother sister, not sure anyone to cheer for - the ministers are going to be quick work without focus or speed or strength, you have to have at least one. Father daughter will implode and it won't be pretty. Grandfather grandson will self distruck based on delusions - what was the grandson thinking?

The sad thing is, that as bad shape that I am in, I think I am better prepared, with sprained ankle, than some of the participants.