The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention all that play. It amazes me too that both Ronald and Grandpa are still in it. Usually this race spits up "older" people and eats them alive (except for Ian, but he had military background). In a way, I'm glad they ARE still in it, because it just shows that more mature racers can keep at it, and do a good job.

Jen and Nate? OMG...BIGGEST DRAMA TEAM EVER....I HATE THEM!!!

Ditto. Well. Half of them anyway. Just yuck.

I was rooting for H & A and the Goths ... in that order. Now I'm just left to hope that anyone ANYONE but Jen and Nate win. Which of course probably increase the likelyhood that they will. Can you say Zach & FLo?

OK, time for my weekly "I hate Nate and Jen" post. God, they are such idiots.

Ronald really does have problems with his attitude, but Christina was giving it back tonight, so that was good.

Oh no, TJ and Rachel! I want them to win at this point! And damn it, it's not going to happen. Shit. I miss them already. They have such a good spirit about this whole thing. Crap.

Now I'm crying....

....except they got a SAVE!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!

I hope they can pull it out!

Damn manipulative editing....I fell for that hook, line and sinker.....

TJ and Rachel got behind because they chose what they thought were told was an earlier flight into Japan, but I think it just LEFT India earlier; the flight the rest of the teams used arrived in Japan earlier.

I missed the first few minutes - how the heck did they get so far behind???

I do like that the oldies but goodies are still going strong though. Must be some form of ageism on my part.

I guess I'm impressed with this too. They must be the oldest competitors to get this far. I can't remember anyone else. Maybe Ian and Teri?

play TK & Rachel booked their flight someplace other than the airport and they wound up on a flight that left sooner but made a couple more stops. They asked questions and trusted they were getting the correct information. But obviously they weren't because there were other flights that got in sooner.

Hee. Raise your hand if you wish Nate had pushed Jen out of the taxi instead of in. :PickMe-1:

oh I keed I keed .... I think

Another epi tonight? I nearly freaked last week when TK and Rachel came in last...I was so glad it was non-elim. But man they've got a lot of catching up to do in this episode. They're the only ones I really like at this point. The others just annoy me. In a way, I'd like to see the granpda win, just because of his age. But the grandson bothers me. :(

Why in the hell is Jen so whiney and bitchy just becoss TK & Rachel caught up with them? It's not like they cheated or had an unfair advantage, is it? That girl is the worst sport ever.

Big fucking deal if it's her birthday...she needs to act like an adult instead of a petulant 6 year old.

When you are nervous about being behind, you make mistakes.

Interesting about the tickets on a flight, and had them lie to others - so many tried it before and did not succeed. I wonder if our old friend Karma will appear?

Play they really did get the last ticket. I don;t think an airline would ever not sell a ticket to help someone thats why Christina sid she does nto feel guilty cos it was true.

and YAY...Jen and Nate are falling apart!!! I would love it if they do get eliminated.

YAY Ron and Christina...what I like about this team is ...Ron started our really bad but he really changed through. And Christina I think has been one of the ebst racers ever...very calm and knowing the languages...big advantage.

WOW how will Jen go through this task!!!

WOW she was very good at it...

yes, Yes YESSSS!!!!!!!

I think Nate and Jen deserve each other. I'm so relieved that the other three teams will make it to the last leg. They're much more fun to watch.

Not sure who I'm rooting for at this point....I think I'd be sorry to see any of them not win now.

YAY for TK and Rachel...

please let Nicholas and grandpa get there first ...YAY...YAY...

I have never been so happy about a final three...anyone of these people can win for me...

YAY!!!!!

well at least she was self aware in the end there...

At last the most miserable people have come in last!! Come on people, you took the bus!!!! How stupid is that when you could have taken a cab, unless you spent all your money doing bitchin' things!!

I have grow to like the grandson and grandfather because the grandson started treating the old guy better and the father and daugughter because they learned to adapt, although speaking the language certainly helps in the end. and TK and friend - they just go with the flow and work hard - not just float along assome would have you believe. The crying at theend was just the topper on the cake of showing the mean person I have become.

EEEEEEEEEEE! That was fantastic!!! I'm so glad N&J are gone....although man, I wish they would have left about 5 weeks earlier, because then they wouldn't have been screaming at each other (and at ME) for those weeks.

They were actually exhausting to watch; and the hippies were so relaxing to watch. Jen equated "yelling" with "working." Does. Not. Compute.

I like all the final teams, and I'll be happy with any of them winning.

I'm here!

I totally agree, BW. I really like all three teams -- yes, even Ron. I think he's learned a LOT in this race with his daughter, and I think he's learned to relax a bit.

I'm so excited about this finale!

Oh dear, Grandpa and Grandson left their gear behind!