The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

Reviving this thread to say....

CAN'T ANYONE READ A FREAKIN' CLUE CORRECTLY?

The frat boys are definitely on my last nerve -- they can't read clues correctly; they constantly whine; their attitude is totally fatalistic. AAAAARGH.

I like Sarah; can't stand Terrence.

My favorite team is definitely Toni and Dallas. Dallas was a hoot tonight in the cow costume, and I like a team that can have fun, especially this late in the race.

I'm thinking that Nick and Star will get overconfident and lose somewhere down the line.

NEW SEASON!

Well, that commercial cutaway doesn't bode well for the couple from Virginia. He sounds like he's going to be someone to "love to hate."

I like almost all the rest of the couples so far, though. We'll see. Give me another couple of episodes to see if I can find a couple I REALLY like.

HOLY CRAP! That's some bungee jump!

I am watching. I dont usually but I am intrigued by a few of the couples. The scenery so far has been gorgeous! And that bungee jump location reminded me of the place that we went to in Nevada with you, Fear! It was hard just to look over the edge. I don't think I could have jumped.

I liked that the Mom and Son came in first, and I LOVED that Phil signed to the son. That was cool!

I also liked the stuntmen brothers -- they seem like they could be really a team to beat.

Hubby and I always try to decide who would do the challenges. We couldn't decide on who would do the bungee -- hubby is definitely afraid of heights, but I would have been really nervous too.

Anyone who was fighting, I want out now! Hee.

Well, that was another cool episode. I'm glad Mel was able to do the flight challenge to keep them in the running.

I was actually rooting for the hillbilly couple at the end; the flight attendants just seem so dense.

I still like the brothers a lot.

I think it will be interesting to see IF they have learned anything. I do like them, but he really was being a jerk last night.

I think my favorites are Mike and Mel (soooooooooo glad they came in first last night), and the stuntmen brothers. I don't have anyone to truly hate yet -- give it another week or two. Maybe Victor will convince me that he really is a jerk all the time... :cryingwlaughter:

Ooooo, a blind U-Turn. I like that, I think.

Good for the athlete girls on the stacking thing. I think I'm liking them. But then, I just like almost everyone at this point.

The bobsled thing looks great!

Of course, Victor knew Chekhov. Doesn't surprise me in the least. I'm glad the athlete girls figured it out rather quickly, but still rather bummed that they got a bit lost at the pit stop.

This isn't looking good for two of my favorite teams, Mike & Mel and the brothers. Hmmm.

Ooooo, except that I forgot about the blind U-turn. Interesting....

Sorry, ldyj, luckiestdaughter was here so I watched it with her. My favourite team is the mom & son who is deaf. I felt so bad for him when he couldn't get the letters in the right order....good for him for persevering and figuring it out! Looks like he's going to be a smart player too, with the whole u-turn thing (and the previews for next week). That whole "stack the logs" thing was horrible for all the teams.....how frustrating.

Sorry, ldyj, luckiestdaughter was here so I watched it with her.

Same here. First time E has been around to watch with me.

I'm really sad about the eliminated team. I liked them. They seemed very supportive of each other.

I just about died when the cheerleader got Chekov on the first try, as she was yelling that she had no idea about such things. Actually I think no one was more surprised than she was. :hahaha:

edited because } is not ] and quotes are not guotes....Oy.