The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

I cannot imagine being the Guidos or Eric and Danielle -- traveling tired like that would make me really crankly.

Ooh, they are going to Auschwitz. That should be very sad.

Well, now we know why the two hour episode -- another leg of one team starting when others are still out on the previous leg.

When will the Schmirnas realize that they don't need to talk in accents? Grrrrr.

Sheesh, the Guidos are not going to be able to make that up. I could be totally wrong, but I think they are goners at this point.

Well thier only hope is that they get in more thatn 30 minutes ahead of Eric and Danielle...but I doubt

I wonder if the producers planned this, so that it would equalize? If they hold on to these intersection things until they thing they need them? I'd love to know the answer to that question.

Well, the Aushwitz thing reminds me about how touched some people were at Nelson Mandela's jail cell. Others just raced through it.

So the Guido's need to gain 1/2 hour over the other teams. That is a lot at this point,but we don't know what the other tasks are.

Oh God I love the chachas and Uchena and Joyce

WOW this intersection sucks with the guidos...they are dead cos they go in last for sure...they jsut have to get there 30 minutes before the other two...

Wow these guys are so unlucky at this point it hard to believe those spoilers....but its been right so far.

Well, the Aushwitz thing reminds me about how touched some people were at Nelson Mandela's jail cell. Others just raced through it.

I remember that -- wasn't that Uchenna and Joyce's season? It seems like there was another time when something rather sobering was part of their tasks, but I sure can't remember that. I'm just grateful that this time, everyone treated that visit to Auschwitz with respect. As you said, a few weren't real good at Nelson Mandela's cell.

Oh God I love the chachas and Uchena and Joyce

OMG yes. That was so sweet of the chacha's to give the prize to Uchenna and Joyce. Both teams are just so good hearted, you know? In the end, THAT'S what I like in my TAR teams -- I don't really care about their racing skills totally (because I think it is as much LUCK as anything else), but I like good and nice and respectful people.

OMG the BQ'a are so much more competent than the schmirna's...

but why...why did the choose the eating...the bagel making seem so easy.

well mirna...you don;t talk shit to poeple then sry and call them friend one minute later...

Yep, the Guido's have no chance....with all 3 teams there at the same time.

I love this roadblock, this is funny. Obviously these guys have not put on armor before -- I have, and it's not fun, and it IS heavy.

Buh Bye Guidos.

Oh no Danny ans Oswald...WHY???WHY???the cookie? 600 cookie? and do they ahve to bite it..cant they just open it up?

I almost forgot about TAR tonight...what happened to Uchena and Joyce?

really don;t understand the yield..not necessary

Uchenna and Joyce took a risk with an international flight with an extremely tight connection. The risk didn't pay off in this instance -- they missed their flight, and as far as I know, they are still stuck in Europe.

I'm disappointed in Cha Cha's tonight -- the trip is getting to them.

Mirna and Schmirna -- you know, as much as they bug the CRAP out of me with their baby talk, and talking in foreign accents to everyone they meet, they seem to be playing the game smarter this go around. Annoying, sure -- but smarter.

Eric and Danielle, however -- I cannot stand them. They are whiners of the first degree. H.A.T.E.

I'm really gonna miss U & J. Such a sweet and honest couple. I wish they could have gone all they way.

Shhesh - I really don't liike the last girl boy team they are so rude and petty and just unappealing.

It is making me likethe beauty queens wehn I did not before. I like it when they say theya re concentrating on the task ahead.

Oh my goodness can the chacha's be any cuter? "yyou are mey hero" and the little dance. Hee.

Hmm airplane tango is pretty interesting - somehow I think the Cha chas will end up screwed by this trading places game.

Edited by playbiller

I am so nervous for the cha chas...things seem great for them now...

I wonder about the spoiler...it hasn;t been wrong yet...hope it is this week..

oh yeah...I guess it must be non elimination today.