Carrie Underwood

kc01

Guest claybug1

I really like Carrie. I think she is a beautiful young laady with a beautiful voice to match. I like her because she seems as grounded in her beliefs and family as Clay is. I followed her on AI and voted for her just as I did for Clay. Being a more mature fan, I want to see more wholesome and good talent for our younger generations. I would even like to hear Carrie & Clay in a duet. They both have such dynamic voices---I think it would be awesome!!

Claybug1

I really like Carrie. I think she is a beautiful young laady with a beautiful voice to match. I like her because she seems as grounded in her beliefs and family as Clay is. I followed her on AI and voted for her just as I did for Clay. Being a more mature fan, I want to see more wholesome and good talent for our younger generations. I would even like to hear Carrie & Clay in a duet. They both have such dynamic voices---I think it would be awesome!!

Claybug1

oh that would be amazing to hear those two together :D

surprisly I think I am the only one not in love with Carrie. I don't hate her. I think she is talented just wish every other song on country radio wasn't her seems they just don't give anyone else at chance. Plus she was my least favorite concert I have ever gone to part her fault part not.

She has zero personality on stage although she does have a pretty voice. Her light show during her concert was god awful and make me sick for a few days. Also she is the only performer I have ever seen who didn't introduce the band.

surprisly I think I am the only one not in love with Carrie. I don't hate her. I think she is talented just wish every other song on country radio wasn't her seems they just don't give anyone else at chance. Plus she was my least favorite concert I have ever gone to part her fault part not.

She has zero personality on stage although she does have a pretty voice. Her light show during her concert was god awful and make me sick for a few days. Also she is the only performer I have ever seen who didn't introduce the band.

Funny you should say that... I am also someone who has never understood the fuss over Carrie. I can understand that she would be popular, but not to the extent that she obviously is.