#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we are opening our new main Clay thread just in time for all the excitement.

I have to admit I am a bit rusty with all the updating...haven'e been doing that in a while.

We do have calendars and photo gallery that needs updating...anyone want to volunteer?

let the celebrating and anxiety begin!!!!

Ansa,

Thanks for locking the other thread. It was getting quite long but it was fun going back at looking at peoples reactions from the last 8 months give or take a few months here and there. I really don't know when it started, but I saved most of my post. I know, anal, very anal. Now Muski, I can hear your wheels turning on that phrase. LOL.

Bottle, thank you, thank you, thank you. You are the BEST. Don't let anybody ever tell you are not. One day, I will have to get up to your neck of the woods. I would love to have an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe buddy. Anybody in Warner Robins, Georgia area want to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and sqeal and possibly pee their pants a little bit.

Watch the gala again last night. UM just kills me everytime. I love this version. I wish this is the way he had recorded the original version. OH MERCY!!!!. If he would have sung it like that on AI, he would have collapsed the HOUSE. And along with LNM, DEAD, DEAD, OFFICIALLY AND UTTERLY DEAD.

BTW, they kicked me out of the padded room. Said I was making to much noise for the other patient's with all my moaning and deep breathing, and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing.

G

:P:D:P:blink: :o :P

Bwah!!!

yeah...I find it best when the girls are in school...I can really moan...EEEEEEEEE and sing along to my hearts content.

Yup...I was alwasy disappointed with Demo UM, this is definitely my favorite UM...and I guess David was pretty impressed as well.

He is so expressive now...he has grown up...

so what about those liner notes...

I always thought When I See You Smile was a bit more personal... :D

Woo! New thread with my title suggestion! Now I really feel like an FCAer! :D

Funny story about my obsession with the new CD....

Usually I take my laptop wherever I go...whip it out (heh) and write at any chance. Had it with me this morning on the bus on the way to work as usual but I wasn't writing. I had my earbuds in and was deep, deep in throes of ecstasy listening to Clay sing "Lonely No More", my favorite---gah.

So I'm minding my own business when I open my eyes to find the two people facing me with huge smiles on their faces. Seems I'd been mouthing the words to the song while displaying quite an...appreciative... :unsure: facial expressions. :blink:

Thank God, I wasn't actually singing out loud!

The man said, "That must be some really good music...very....expressive." and he laughed. The woman laughed, too, and I just grinned and gave them a thumbs up sign and closed my eyes to return to my happy place. :lol:^_^B)

looks around at her reasonable and nice peeps...

Sing out loud, chickie!

Very cute story.

I'll be ding-danged! the OFC is letting me register for year 2!

ETA: Son of a bumblebee! It's only halfway working!

looks around at her reasonable and nice peeps...

Sing out loud, chickie!

Very cute story.

I'll be ding-danged! the OFC is letting me register for year 2!

Hee! Whatever do you mean, KAndre? ^_^ Been "slumming" on other boards, per chance? :ph34r::lol:

(insert whistling emoticon here....dang it, couchie! Where's that danged whistler?!?!? :angry: )

Huh? Where are you finding a link to renew, KAndre? And why am I so anxious to throw my money at the bumbling idiots at Clique????

Hee. Did you see playbiller being all fangirly at the CH? I thought she never did that kinda stuff. Busted!

Edited by bottlecap

Oh yea I loved play goign all fangirly...maybe she will share some of her fangirly reactions on our fan review thread...hint hint...

yep...Kandre...almost got yourself caught in the crossfires...I just want to stay away!!!

Some topics or names are just like red flag to a bull for some people. <_<

Yep, these are the times when it's oh-so-fun to be out of the 'in crowd' and just lurk, you know? :P:lol:

Excuse my French, but nothing else will express it...

I'm in f*cking LOVE and LUST with ATDW. Pure and simple.

although there's really not much 'pure' about my feelings for it....

God. Lonely No More, BW, ETYGA...are faves...

but every time I listen to others, I like them more. Surprised at how I'm bopping along with BYLM, for crying out loud! :blink:

He sounds....

sigh.

A smug and superior attitude doesn't tend to bring out the best in other posters, does it? <_< I'm not entitled to have a dog in that particular fight, but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion...

============================

Hee. muski and ATDW sitting in a tree... :P

I just want to be able to listen to it untethered from my laptop, and soon.

Edited by bottlecap

I'm not entitled to have a dog in that particular fight, but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion...

Is it wrong that I substituted the word 'cock' for 'dog' in that sentence when I read it?

Don't look at me. It's that damned CD. It makes me think of sexual, sensual fornicating and making out things. Obviously, it's quite effective since I don't normally dally with such trash.

looks up and falls over laughing...

Oh, I went to the main page of the fan club and just clicked on the big orange "JOIN NOW" star thingy - it took me to a sign up page - I logged in - agreed to give up my appendix and two brain cells to be named later (and to arbitrate in the land of evil California - mebbe he likes their lawyers?) - and got an error message.

But it's sort of starting!

oh gosh Muski...same here...so totally in love.

yup...I have been bopping to BYLM from the start...

there are so much to love in this CD...

about OFC...I am going the fanpack route...I am cheap. I also figured clique would have early days blues and won't be working at their peak efficiency until the 19th anyway...

you guys are fun!!!!

Talking about me are you - You know they closed the OFC - a place I have no interest in posting (at least in the album thread and with the "knowledgable" posters who are soooooo sad. Soooo the CH was starting to depress me. I dial into the stream and peace descends again. I realize people are missing the big picture - a great album. Hence the fangirl somewhat out of character. It was pretty strange finding how my heart felt listening to the songs - it was a building effect. Hardly made a dent in the sadness though, so I gave up.

As to writing a review - I don't know nothing about music, besides yes I like it, no I don't. I don't pay a great deal of attention to the lyrics unless they hit me in the face and I even have a small area of tone deafness. I am pretty music illiterate and my tastes are wildly eclectic - no rhyme or reason - music I like is selected from what I run across, I rarely seek it out in a logical way. I even have several CDs from singers that sing bad enough even I know they are off key, but in an endearing way. I have classical, pop, jazz, folk, blues, rock, and humerous (I just love the Pigorian chants where all the animals (characters) sing in English, except the pigs that sing in pig latin. "ore-snay, ore-snay, the pigs are sleeping"). Do you really want a review from soneone like that?

I kept gasping as I looked at the banners on the different sections of the new OFC.

BTW, I had to change my bookmark to www.clayonline.com from what it was before.

Unfortunately, my transaction doesn't want to go through, so I'll try again in the morning. :blink:

ETA: I gave it another shot, and I believe it went through this time. We shall see....

ETAA: I got two confirmation e-mails (one confirmed the renewal and the second noted the charge to my credit card), so yeah! Flinging money at Clay... Seems like old times! :lol:

Edited by bottlecap

Okay, I am official or as they say in the south, screwed and tattooed for another year. Have thrown sufficient money at HAIR and have made somebody happy!!!

Does anybody know if all the best buys are having fan packs or just certain ones. The closest best buy to home is 30 miles away, but I have a found a reason to go into Macon that day on "another excuse", so if they do have them, I can just pick up one there and another CD of course. #4.

Am I making any sense tonight. I don't think so!!! ):

G -_-<_<:(

Edited by georgiaclay

georgiaclay, I would hope that all the Best Buys would stock the fan packs, just like the CDs. I guess you could call ahead and ask if that's easier.

I was looking on the Best Buy website last night, and simmering with jealousy over all the "exclusive" offers for other artists - bonus tracks, EPs, etc. I want more Clay crap, ding-dang it.

And I also want to be talked out of spending another $14.99 for a fan pack so I can essentially get a silicon bracelet and access to a fanclub that I already paid $36.99 for. Help me! :wacko: