#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

I'm speechless... :D:D:D

RCA Records.com

Sep 15 Clay Aiken - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (NBC)

Sep 18 Clay Aiken - Entertainment Tonight

Sep 19 Clay Aiken - Good Morning America (ABC)

performance and interview

Sep 19 Clay Aiken - Entertainment Tonight

Sep 20 Clay Aiken - Good Morning America (ABC)

Diane Sawyer Interview Part 1

Sep 20 Clay Aiken - Entertainment Tonight

Sep 21 Clay Aiken - Good Morning America (ABC)

Diane Sawyer Interview Part 2

Sep 21 Clay Aiken - Entertainment Tonight

Sep 22 Clay Aiken - The View (ABC)

Sep 22 Clay Aiken - Entertainment Tonight

Sep 24 Clay Aiken - Good Morning America (ABC)

Weekend Show - performance and interview

Sep 26 Clay Aiken - Entertainment Tonight

Sep 26 Clay Aiken - Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC)

My, I do believe it is Clay Aiken week!

I do believe is expecting absolutely sick (per my son, psychotically good) numbers for week 1!

I do believe I will set my crap Time Warner fake-TiVo up again!

ClayAiken.com expands the list a bit.

9-15-06 :: Something extra on iTunes!

Be sure to check out Clay's album on iTunes first thing Tuesday morning - it will have a little something extra included!

9-15-06 :: Clay Aiken Appearances!

9/15 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - performance of "Without You"

9/18 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/19 - Good Morning America - Performance of "Without You" & "A Thousand Days" & Interview (will air around 8:30-9:00AM)

9/19 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/20 - Good Morning America - Diane Sawyer Interview - Part 1 (will air around 7:30-8AM)

9/20 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/21 - Good Morning America - Diane Sawyer Interview - Part 2 (will air around 7:30-8AM)

9/21 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/22 - The View - Performance of "Without You" & Interview

9/22 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/24 - Good Morning America - Weekend Show - Performance & Interview

9/26 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/26 - Jimmey Kimmel Live! - Outdoor 2 Song Performance & 2nd Couch Interview Guest

Sure look like an enormous FU to some gnatty types..... ;)

OMG, OMG, OMG....NEXT week will be sooooooo gooooood....

I wouldn't be surprised if we see other entertainment shows mentioning him.

NOW...we will see if RCA nows what its doing after all. I think Clay was done his part...he sang his butt off in this CD...he delivered a beautiful CD anyone will be proud of. Will the concept be successful? Will RCA's gamble to put all its promo next week work? Tune in next week for the HDD predictions and soundscan numbers the week after that...

Sigh...thank God I don't have ulcers.

eeeeeeeee...Itunes promo...I think that will be bonus track...must be different from the Kmart Bonus track.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ClayAiken.com expands the list a bit.

9-15-06 :: Something extra on iTunes!

Be sure to check out Clay's album on iTunes first thing Tuesday morning - it will have a little something extra included!

9-15-06 :: Clay Aiken Appearances!

9/15 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - performance of "Without You"

9/18 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/19 - Good Morning America - Performance of "Without You" & "A Thousand Days" & Interview (will air around 8:30-9:00AM)

9/19 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/20 - Good Morning America - Diane Sawyer Interview - Part 1 (will air around 7:30-8AM)

9/20 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/21 - Good Morning America - Diane Sawyer Interview - Part 2 (will air around 7:30-8AM)

9/21 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/22 - The View - Performance of "Without You" & Interview

9/22 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/24 - Good Morning America - Weekend Show - Performance & Interview

9/26 - Entertainment Tonight - Clay segment

9/26 - Jimmey Kimmel Live! - Outdoor 2 Song Performance & 2nd Couch Interview Guest

Sure look like an enormous FU to some gnatty types..... ;)

YAY for iTunes! It must mean a bonus track or maybe a video or maybe both!!

But booooooooooooooooo for him singing ATD on GMA. Me hate ATD. Hated during the JBT. To many spinning balls and angels fighting and plodding melodies..... And if I didn't like it in concert......

But then again, who cares. Its Clay! Clay, Clay everywhere! :D

Damn, this waking up with Clay is making me perky! :lol:

Damn, this waking up with Clay is making me perky! :lol:

Is that the female equivalent of.... eh, never mind... :o

bottle, you really do have to stop censoring your smut gene...it's annoying. ^_^

CG, I know you hate 1000 Days. It ain't my fave, either, but I can understand why they're having him sing that one along with WY. WY is a 'cover' and showcases the elements of Clay's voice and style that all those who 'think' they know CLay Aiken are expecting to hear. He'll kill em.

1000Days is a new song and Clay loves it, which translates into a great live performance of it. He'll have a chance to rock out like he can't do on WY AND it suggests to the casual viewer that there's more to Clay than just the power ballad an glory note guy (And we, of course, know just HOW much MORE of CLay there is, don't we? B) )...

So I'm good with 1000 Days...I think he'll have a blast singing it and that will show and all will be well.

As for the lyrics? Well, they are sadly awful, but I swear...I heard a James Blount song on the radio yesterday...something about "Goodbye My Lover" and man, oh man, were those lyrics abysmal! I kept thinking, "How old was the person who wrote these words? What an embarrassing bunch of syllables. :blink: " Add the lousy lyrics to his voice that sounded like he'd just woken up from a bender of extensive pot smoking and liquor drinking and canceled voice lessons and whatddyagot?

You guessed it, a radio hit! :glare:

ETA: I canNOT stop listening to Lonely No More...I really, really think this could be a radio hit. It's a real earworm...even when I'm not listening to it, I'm humming it. And he sounds so freakin' good on it....I want to see him performing THIS one! I want to see him say, "So give me everything, everything tonight."

(muski melts)

Edited by muskifest

But, but, but why couldn't he sing LNM? I mean, I haven't heard a single note of that song and everyone seems to love it and I have heard people say its an earworm and he co-wrote it!

He should be singing LMN!

**Pouts. Stamps feet.**

I don't think Clay loves me. First he refuses to sing TOUCH, my very favorite song from MOAM, and now he's going to sing ATD when he KNOWS I hate it! (He must know because I have been bitching about it for over a year now.)

Good thing he's so hot or I might have to be mad at him. ;)

Good thing he's so hot or I might have to be mad at him.
Yeah, but go ahead and fight with him. Just think of the makeup sex. B)

couchie! I just thought of something! We HAVE to carpool to the CD release party! We have to put ATDW in the player in the car and open the windows and turn the danged thing up and sing at the top of our lungs! :P

Ain't no other way to get there.... ^_^

Edited by muskifest

AWWW Claygasm...don't worry Clay doesn't like me either...he didn't put TRD on the CD...

I can understand why ATD is the choice. Its not my favorite cut on the CD...but its the one that is most like a rock ballad and I think would have a chance on CHR/hot AC. LNM...I also think has great potential...but they need something good down the line so that they can continue to sell for a long time and LNM will be great as a third single I think...

Hey, a last minute request - all you world travelers - any advice for someone flying tomorrow with a lap top. Do I put the wires in the suitcase or haul it with me? Can I bring another bag? I am packing makeup now because I hear you cannot bring liquids - like lip or mascara makeup. does that mean pens as well? Can I bring solid food to snack on (lunch flight with no food and a 2 hour ride after I am off the plane.)

I came home and watched the two versions of the ATDW commercial again, only this time on a larger screen and with the sound cranked up a bit. (Kicks stupid co-workers who force me to be all surreptitious about watching Clack in the office.) Hee. I feel like I was interrupting a little menage a trois there, between Clay, the mic stand, and the camera. That boy is really quit the blatant slut, isn't he? :blink:

It's not even Tuesday, and I'm already racking up the Clay-related credit card charges:

OFC Renewal

Sony CD and magnet shipped

Amazon order shipped

And then I had to spring for a DVD Recorder this evening. Of course, I can't get it to tune into my local channels correctly, so screw that for Leno tonight. I can't concentrate on reading instructions when new Clack is so close to hand.

Edited by bottlecap

Gone 7 hours to work and you cough Ladies cough write a boat load don't cha!!. I just lurve that picture Bottle, great work again.

Tuesday 19th priorities

7 a.m. GMA- put tape in the night before.

7:30 a.m. Download ITunes for IPOD

8 a.m. go to Macon for meeting. :ph34r:

10 a.m. be the first one at Best Buy. Still don't know if they have the fan packs. I just got a stupid man on the phone this afternoon that stated "I don't even know who Clay Aiken is???? Is he putting out a CD!!!". I slammed the phone down in his ear. :o

11 a.m. Quite done with after listening to CD for an hour getting home and making a few pit stops.

12 a.m. watch tape from the morning.

2-9 dreadful work. Listen to IPOD at work.

HOME : watch tape some more. listen to CD.

So my day is pretty full with HAIR.

p.s. can't wait to see a picture of Raleigh and Durham together. Just to cute. :lol:

G

Edited by georgiaclay

What's this about TWO versions of Clay MacCheese Aiken's tv commercial? :blink: I've only seen one and wonder if I'll ever eat a slice of cheddar again! :lol: But I'm willing to risk dire bodily reactions to viewing a second one...

where might I find such a gulp of Gouda?

muski, I don't know how the files are labeled elsewhere, but at CV there is a file titled Lifetime_ATDW_Promo that is 1 minute, and then there is an ABC version that is 30 seconds.

georgiaclay, girl if you ordered a CD from Sony, keep your eyes peeled. One of the Georgia CV'ers got hers in the mail today. She said it was shipped from Carrolton, GA. :00000441:

EEEEEE! Bring over the good stuff Ansa! Spoiler me, baybee!

Edited by bottlecap

Clay was sick and had 105 degree temp and started planning his funeral with his mother.

he said he wanted Ruben to sing in his Funeral...

talked about Raleigh and his new house...

he said he was a terrible eater only eats once a day...so now he has a cook. he said its too complicated to even put a sandwich together.

Howie moved to the other end of the couch when he said he was sick.

talked about the album

then the singing...he seem to have major stubble and he strokes it a bit in the beginning on the song.

hair is great

Clarence, Daniel, Andy and Clarence and Felix were there and they have a piano player and strings.

there was a story where he fell asleep in the middle of McDonalds in eastern Europe, apparently he fell to the floor......and Kristy had to get a table first before she helped him so he was just sleeping there in the floor for a bithelp him up apparently his medication is never in his name and he ended up picking up another persons medication and this is why he fell asleep

the audience was really into it...

the cellcerter had 20 something guys around them who wasn;t really into the song at first...in the end were cheering and standing for him

Clay said his kitchen is blue and everything is blue...

the audience was into him.

he was very sick ...he mentioned it a lot.

apparently he goes to a McDonalds in every country he goes to cs he likes to see what different stuff they have...its a little touch of local culture.

HE is Gorgeous...with majot but perfect stubble.

he was sick but he looked great...a bit on thin side.

His suit was perfect.

oh and the leno preview is leno between howie and Clay...and he said he is between no hair and lots of hair and he (leno) perfect hair.

Howie was enthusiastic in his applause and went to him and shook his hands after he sang.

Clay seem less giggly and less young...more at ease and mature and in command and comfortable.

they showed the new album...but didn;t mention the appointment.

it seem a stream of conciousness conversation. Leno does not need to ask question.

He was great and fun...they are now going partying.

if you guys have any questions and clarification just let me know...don;t know if this was coherent

was typing as I listened.

Beautifully tailored and sophisticated suit..."Gray suit, gray hair, gray tie, heavy stubble, almost a beard, perfect hair."

as cute as he can possibly be... until he opens his mouth to sing and he becomes so sophisticated.

lots of funny Howie and Clay interaction.

they were able to have a backstage tour...they saw the band....lots of hotness there.

the arrangement is a bit different and ends a bit different...with a little piano codec.

He wailed...a lot...after they talked to the wardrobe person he said it was wonderful and was goign to get the CD.

They REALLY KNOW he is blessed. but we may not catch it cos most shots didn;t go below waste.

eyelashes dyed and gorgeous from head to toe...

Howie and Jay were laughing in all the right places...and Howie even said...you are doing good.

very sexy and much more relaxed than in the gala.

5 strings...and the whole band.

Slovenia McDOnals has mozza balls...and in McDonalds in Indonesia had live chikens behind so the chicken nuggest are fresh.