#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

To clarify, is Clay actually sick tonight? Or was all the sick discussion about the Eastern European trip?

OK ..I think the cellcerters themselves are a bit unlcear on this. Cos my impression from the other cellcerters was he is jsut getting out of sickness and the Eatern Europe sickness was different/

but now this cellcerter (they are passing the phone around) is saying he was talking about when he was ill in Eastern Europe...the 105/5 degree was in EE though...when he even started to plan his funeral and said he wanted Ruben to sing.

so at this point I don't know...we will have to see tonight.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so excited about LENO...

A much more mature and comfortable...but still funny and cute Clay...

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!

Is it 11:30 yet?

fter they talked to the wardrobe person he said it was wonderful and was goign to get the CD.

They REALLY KNOW he is blessed. but we may not catch it cos most shots didn;t go below waste.

WTF? :blink:

Ansa, you can't type something like that and then just leave. :angry: What does this mean?

Well, I mean I know what it means, of course, but I need some pronoun clarification.

Who is 'they' ? Who is 'he'...WHO knows he is blessed? HOw do we know that? What won't we catch?

Is it 11:30 yet? :unsure:

Why did I know that muskifest will be the one to ask for clarification...

it seems Waldo made his presence known...one of the cellcerters was in line of sight.

they said...with him being so thin...they just knew it had to go somewhere... :D

But they said we might not see anything since the camera didn;t pan down below the waste..

it seems Waldo made his presence known
:o

Oh. I see. Well, I didn't see....and it sounds as though I won't see, but....

oh.

Yeah, I thought he looked really thin. And it wouldn't surprise me if he said he was sick NOW. I thought he looked sort of sick at the Gala, truth be told...and his voice---maybe that explains his 'off night' (at least to MY ear) singing the two CD songs.

:unsure:

Waldo, huh? Wonder why he showed up...

Who are those cellcerters, by the way?

Huh?

No reason. Can't a girl ask a simple question or two? :glare:

Huh, and here I thought muskifest would pick up on the passed out on the floor of McDonalds thing. There has to be some sort of scenario in there that require buttons and /or zippers to be undone in order to help the victim to recover.

bwah... wow muski..people really know you already...damn why do i live on the west coast

BWAH! The local news does a huge section on high school football. I'm surfing and half listening: Blah blah blah CLAY blah blah blah CLAY blah blah. It's just coverage of the game at Clay High School, but boy did my head snap up at the name. Pavlov's dogs have nothing on this b*tch and her highly tuned reactions. :blink:

Wow, Jay's monologue, to put it mildly, kinda sucks. On the rare occasions I'm up at this hour of the night, I watch Letterman, and my finger is hovering over the remote. I will remain strong, though. It's only another half an hour before Clay is on...

Remind me to stay upwind of Howie and his 32-country underwear.

Ewwwwwww.

For sure...

EEEEEEEEEEEEE that one shot of the video looked intense and hot....

its Clay next EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GAH....he is sooo cute

OMG....he was so cute...

the facial expressions...the accent...and he really is more mature!!!!

GAH...I love that interview.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When he came in before he sat he pivots and looks at the audience with such confidence and a bit of arrogance...TOTALLY HOT!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So is everybody speechless...

MY GOD those closeups are jsut wonderful....

he did shorten the wailing at the end ...he didn;t go up in the end...I think he was just being smart and making sure he preserves his voice.

I think he must've strained it form the gala...and now he is talking it easy.

He was just getting better, he was just sick...and that will explain his bit of raspiness in the gala.

Hi, all! I got caught up in a chat room at EAYOR...dangerous place.. :unsure: I'm dying from the descriptions of Clay...and as for his voice? I thought he looked AND sounded under the weather at the Gala. So I'm not surprised he's sick.

Just checking in for a bit...

...to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE over boyfriend last night. Gah! I loved that he left himself scruffy -- the combination of hair, face and suit makes he look like a new wave hipster to me, and I think it is a great look. Also, I almost NEVER notice when he sings "sick" -- I thought he sounded really pretty darn good, and so did my husband.

bottlecap -- I like Letterman a lot, but I thought Jay was really funny last night. I also liked Howie -- even during the interview with Clay. If nothing else, it was fun watching the two hyperactive overgrown 12 year olds duking it out for talking rights! Clay's a charming guest, and yet knows his way to stand up and say "it's my turn!" Heh.

The only section I tuned out was the intern guy. Didn't need, or want, to see that.

I'm hoping my copy of ATDW comes in today. Then I can listen freely without worry of "spoilage" anymore. *g*

bottlecap -- I like Letterman a lot, but I thought Jay was really funny last night. I also liked Howie -- even during the interview with Clay. If nothing else, it was fun watching the two hyperactive overgrown 12 year olds duking it out for talking rights! Clay's a charming guest, and yet knows his way to stand up and say "it's my turn!" Heh.

yep...it was hilarious...

God, I gained fifty pounds last night watching Clay. He was so delicious I just had to keep eating him up. :P

Boyfriend's hot, funny, witty and hyper! I wanted to tie him down (muski takes a Jemock moment) and see if he could still talk without fidgeting! :lol:

Hope he and the band get their act together before the next live performance of that song. Can do without the girls on this one, I think. And I was thinking about the ending of the song...how did Nilsen end his? I wonder...what if Clay just wail the crap out of the last word and when he stopped, all the instruments stopped too.

Then...the piano da.da.da.da.da.da.da.da. like it started...!

I like that. I'll call Clay right now and recommend it. ;)