#3 - Here He Comes Again

Ansamcw

Work? Was I supposed to be working today? Well, pbbt to that!

In honor of Clay's /ldyjocelyn's delightful day - I gonna break out something besides the Cabbage Patch!

The Loose Booty! (KAndre waves it around as it hasn't actually been tight in years)

The Funky Chicken (inspired by bottle)

And last, but definitely not least, The Hustle! 'cause somebody hustling all my money out of my wallet!

Eeeeeeeee!

So we've got the Measure of a Man, who is a Lover All Alone. So, that's why he's

Lonely No More! :lol:

BWAH!!!!

ok...I am just getting so excited...when you go to the walmart page and search for Clay...all the dl available are listed and you can preveiw the 4 songs in the live series....

they sound so different...he is breathier ergo sexier in these clips...its either he was sick and had a cold or he is just getting in the mood...heh

I wonder if I beat Bottlecap this time... :D

Ouch, stop beating me! Sorry, I had a run there on people actually wanting me to do work at work. What's up with that? Today is supposed to be all about ATDW.

And I would like to formally apologize for starting the rumor that Clive Davis smells like a combination of mothballs, scotch, and brimstone. :em0200:

Sounds like stuff is really starting to happen! EEEEE!

This is how I'm feeling at the moment:

:nana:

With all the news coming out today, the fact that Clay's gonna be on my TV again this evening (as well as in my hot little hands), the fact that bottlecap has decided that Clive isn't so bad afterall, and that KAndre has honored me with her supreme dancing skills...

Man, to quote another great song:

Gonna Be a Perfect Day!

Edited by ldyjocelyn

oH MAH GARRAH!

http://soundcheck.walmart.com/clayaiken.html

Eeeeeep!

I am so very much in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve!

Not watching. Not watching. Not watching.

I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer (I think).

I sure hope the CD that I bought from Sony is in my mailbox when I get home! Although even then I won't be able to watch the Walmart thingy since its not Mac compatible. :glare: Imagine - Clay won't even be able to watch!

At least I have a PC at work.

He is so very, very pretty, the dark eyelashes and hair.

A total young David Cassidy thing going on.

Andy looks hot too.

And some chickie is playing the freak out of a violin!

What, Claygasm? You're trying to hold out? Really? Even the sort growly thing he does on ATD?

I'm do believe I'm gonna listen all day. I'll listen for you too!

Heh.

He is so very, very pretty, the dark eyelashes and hair.

A total young David Cassidy thing going on.

Andy looks hot too.

And some chickie is playing the freak out of a violin!

What, Claygasm? You're trying to hold out? Really? Even the sort growly thing he does on ATD?

I'm do believe I'm gonna listen all day. I'll listen for you too!

Heh.

Well, its getting harder and harder to hold out, but I am soooooooooooo close!

But he growls? *whimpers* Does he have stubble too??? :unsure:

I just hope I will be able to download these Walmart videos here at work and then do YSIs to myself to keep on my Mac at home.

I want to see the pretty at home too!

I admit I'm not seeing the blush - but the overall look of this is so dark, without a fair amount of makeup, he would be pulling that Caspar the Friendly Ghost thing.

But I like eyeliner, but I don't think we're seeing that, just a LOT of really dark lashes...I want those lashes (but not his normal blond because that would look just funky on me)

Well, I'll take another look on my home computer because I will admit my screen here makes everything look darker than it really is, but to me it was really noticable.

I have listened to the first song and the interview, and will try to hold off a bit on the rest. HA! We'll see how long that lasts. :blink:

Let's just throw money at it and see if any sticks.

BWAH...do you think my kids will find it odd that I'm throwing money at my monitor?

I love TC today...I really do. I think that are doing good by him. He had an unusual strategy, that sbecause he is an unusual artist...but with all the exclusives all voer the place...I think people will know about this CD for sure.

Looking at my recent credit card charges, I've already spent over two hundred bucks on stuff that is directly Clay-related (and that doesn't even count what I'll spend on itunes and Kmart tomorrow), so what's another $5.00 between friends? Or in this case, between a Cinnamon-sprinkled Sex God and his completely insane devotee.

ETA: Clay says "Dude" multiple times in the little intro thing that I didn't watch the first time around because I thougt it was a commercial. DUDE! I say that all the time! We have a connecshun!

Edited by bottlecap

Okay, I've watched the whole WalMart Soundcheck dealie now. My quick thoughts:

The makeup looks less harsh and obvious on my laptop screen.

Intro - Adorable.

Sorry - Very sexy.

Everything I Do - Didn't like how he moved from lilting to belting and back in a couple of section.

A Thousand Days - It is now my fondest dream to see THE HAIR headbang and get really tossed around.

Here You Come Again - Good Gawd. The low notes.... Dead.

Interview: Is the oustside photoshoot guy wearing a kilt? Ha!

happy birthday Lady J.

I hope you get everything you want except for MY BOYFRIEND. He's mine. HAIR is mine. Back off ladies. Just kidding. There is enough of him to go around (and by the looks of him, just enough). He is look so purty in the Walmart thingy.

Well off to crash the server at itunes at midnight.

Hope everybody is having a good party. I wish I could have gone to one, but just dag nab it, real life always interfers. BTW, by CD came from Sony along with the magnet. Listened to HAIR all night at work. Love, Love. Love most of the songs. Can't get into the celtic version of everything I do, but it is growing on me.

G

:00003653: :balloons: :2164: :partygirl: :laola0: :trink3: :00000441: :09: :704:

Go ahead and say it. I can take it.

I'm a party pooper. Didn't go to the release party with couchie I just spent two solid days moving furnitre, clothes, bathroom mat sets, more furniture, and finally today----my mom. Her sad face made me hurry home after I finally got all her stuff in, take a shower and then forego meeting -couchie for a pre-party dinner so that I could have dinner with Mom in the dining room of the assisted living place. Then I started losing the little energy I had and couldn't imagine going into San Francisco and staying out so late when I have to get up and get to work early (since I had to take the day off to move Mom in... :blink: )...

I waffled and went through the appropriate true-Clayfan angst over the idea of VOLUNTARILY missing a CLACK related event, but ultimately...my many decades of age won out. Funky chicken? Perhaps. Spring chicken?

notsomuch.

So since neither Amazon NOR Sony deemed me important enough to have my CD delivered by today, I sit here with no ATDW to listen to...

sigh...

Hell, who am I kidding? I'll probably be asleep before I even finish this po.....

There are release parties tomorrow, too! That's the one I am going to, heh.

We are getting out games, fixing treats and getting ready to go.

A little more time and I will see my sister listen to the album fro the first time after she downloads from Itunes, and I will hear the new song. She doess insist on brning it to Cd first before listening to it. Then we have to drive around to a kmart to buy the Cd and listen to that download, then off to Borders tomorrow and the party and buying another CD. What else do we have to do?

I am glad everyone is having fun tonight, one way or another.

I don't think I have to come up with a birthday present for Ldyjocelyn because Clay already gave her one ***wink***

Happy birthday!

Bwah to Bottlecap on spending over 200 dollars on Clay - obviously you have never flown anywhere to see Clay - that is less than my airfare to one concert, heh. Then there are the magazines, CDs, and probably well over 200 dollars in Clay store merchandise alone!! That would be giant and Clique (actually, probably a lot more than that. Teeshirts and ornaments - Oh my!)

Edited by playbiller