Boston legal

House til commercial

Boston legal

House til commercial

Boston legal

Boston Legal

Boston Legal

Boston Legal

Boston legal was great! And I lurve James Spader.

Hopefully, they will cut the ratings ploy crap and next week Tuesday night will be as it should be - House then Spader.

Mark Cuban (I almost typed Cluben) did an awesome job for someone with a brand new hip replacement.

and yes, the guys this year seem to be having fun.

bwah DJS..

well we have fun every night figuring out our schedule. Thank god for the DVR..how did I live without it.

I'm watching the third part of WAR, my mom is watching DWTS but will call me when Mark Cuban dances...

At 9 she will switch to House, while we DVR THe UNIT

And then at 10 we'll watch Cane

I keep hearing good things about Boston Legal...but have never watched it. Maybe add that to my one of these days I'll watch on DVD pile along with all maner of Law and Orders 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5...I've never watched any of them.

Did anybody watch 'Cane'? I liked the music and the culture. The violence, not so much. Man, Jimmy Smitts is sexy. I'd do him in a New York minute. Right after Clay. And George Brett. And Horatio on CSI Miami.

Who you callin' a slut?

:P

Edited by Bookwhore

Well I watched Cane. Jimmy Smits is HOT!

And I thought it was pretty good. Very well acted. The only thing that bugged me was how young Jimmy's Smits' wife looked even though she had a kid old enough to enlist in the army!

Not sure how it will play out over the course of a full season - if it lasts that long. But it is very well done.

And Jimmy Smits is HOT!

LOVED "Bones". Adored "House" and really liked "Cane".

It was a good TV night! :D

I've been crazy in lust with Jimmy Smits since LA Law. Unfortunately my hatred for all things Jenny Gardener (AMC) meant I could not watch him on NYPD Blue. heee. Glad he's back on TV..hope the show is good.

Couchie you are me!!!

LOVE Jimmy. HATE whatever Jenny Gardner's real name is! I was glad when that jet ski blew up!

I keep hearing good things about Boston Legal...but have never watched it

I used to turn off the TV after House, but a couple of years ago I accidently switched to Boston Legal, and I was instantly hooked. In addition to prime intelligent insane snark, they tackle a lot of political issues and are pretty damn straight about it.

It is like the Daily Show in a way, sometimes.

I did not like Ally McGraw at all, this show is nothing like it.

Tonight Spader ended the show in drag.

Bwah KIM DELANEY...

I don't know what it was about her..but it was like nails on a chalkboard. And then I didn't watch CSI Miami because she was on it and then I found out like a year later that they booted her ass off PDQ. But by then it was too late... heee.

Did you wactch AMC when Maria was on (Eva LaRue)? She is now on CSI Miami!

Who will be next = Erica?

Bwah KIM DELANEY...

I don't know what it was about her..but it was like nails on a chalkboard. And then I didn't watch CSI Miami because she was on it and then I found out like a year later that they booted her ass off PDQ. But by then it was too late... heee.

Did you wactch AMC when Maria was on (Eva LaRue)? She is now on CSI Miami!

Who will be next = Erica?

Oh my, who next will you drag up to make my night miserable. :cryingwlaughter: I hated the entire Santos family...and that is just not me. I gravitate toward minority characters cuz they are just so rare on daytime tv. But God..that whole family...inluding the character played by Ripa's husband... they made me stop watching AMC.

eep..sorry topic... 1 hour to Smits.

So nobody watching the War documentary. It's really good... it's more from a people's perspective. lots of interesting stories....

I am checking out reaper...it has a crazy premise...his parents sold his soul to the devil. So he is this underacheiver working in home depot and these strange things are happening to him...now the devil introduces himself.

hee kinda like chuck...why do these shows have to copy each other...so far I find both interesting.

House was kinda interesting...hee they had the wrong girl...do we have a house thread?

So when is Bionic woman...I loved that when I was a kid. This is supposed to be good...from same people that did BSG...thats good...

I loved Cane. All kinds of pretty in this show. Love Jimmy Smits...it's not a perfect show but the first eppy did its job and pulled me in. I think it was smart to play that long look into the future. Looking forward to it..hope it does well.

The CSI commercial for the season premier is very haunting and effective. I'll be watching.

Hee, I don't know how you guys keep your tv viewing schedules straight! LOL. I only watch a few shows, and I think I am going to need to mark them on the calendar or something so I don't get engrossed with doing something online and miss them. Let's see....Tuesday night is House, Wednesday night is Criminal Minds, and Thursday night is Survivor China (if it doesn't start sucking like it usually does) and CSI Las Vegas. Oh, and let's not forget Saturday night will be AI Rewind this week! Although I'm not so worried about missing that occasionally, because I expect full episode clack will be available pretty quickly each week. :cryingwlaughter:

So I watched House last night, and I was :lmaosmiley-1: through the whole thing. That was one of the best episodes I have ever seen (and admittedly I haven't seen that many, only started watching midway through last season).

Yes, House was funny, it was a great season premiere.....one of my favorite lines was when House asked Cuddy why she wasn't wearing a bra, or something like that. To me, Cuddy's sexinesss is such a great contrast to her job, and I like that the sexy stuff isn't confined to young things. I have read elsewhere that some people are perturbed about it, but I think it is just a running funny bit.

Looks like they may be going to lampoon reality shows, too - eliminating applicants for House's team each week.

Great way to showcase Wilson and his sense of humor, been a while since Wilson had fun with House, it seems to me.

One of the many things I love about Boston Legal is that many of the cast are older than me (!!!!) and there is definitely a fun sexual streak running right through it. They are having a blast!

Edited by djs111

I think I have a really juvenile bent...cos I don't really enjoy straight out drama. I like dramedy or when there is a scifi angle to the show that is why I was not attracted to Cane at all. But I'm glad you guys are liking it cos I like Jimmy smits.

Yeah I did love House last night and I am glad the team was not there...it wasn't as predictable. That was one of my complaints about that show...I can fairly tell whats going to happen next. And I love the Wilson Cuddy House interaction.

As soon as I saw that pretty resident I knew she would have a bigger role...looking forward to the interview process...hee

Hmmm - I already know I'll be getting "The War" on DVD - I just wanna sit and watch it in a big chunk...

I did enjoy "Chuck" tremendously - and plan on being excessively critical of DWtS.

Never could get into "House".

YAY couchie...I really enjoyed Private practice. Addison was fantastic...what a girl!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeee you liked it? YAY. I know you had problems with the pilot episode...but she's my girl Clay...I'd watch her just stand there and look at the camera. She's my girl crush. Looking forward to it and D S M.

ETA

I liked Private Practice as well... the new Naomi is better

LOVE Dirty Sexy Money... definitely on the schedule!!

I keep hearing good things about Boston Legal...but have never watched it

I used to turn off the TV after House, but a couple of years ago I accidently switched to Boston Legal, and I was instantly hooked. In addition to prime intelligent insane snark, they tackle a lot of political issues and are pretty damn straight about it.

It is like the Daily Show in a way, sometimes.

I did not like Ally McGraw at all, this show is nothing like it.

Tonight Spader ended the show in drag.

OMG I just freaking love this show to death. It has some of the best writers out there. James Spader........ :Thud: The chemistry and friendship between him and Shatner is unmatchable, on TV, IMO. I thought my hubby and I were going to die laughing with the two of them comparing their pissing "streams" in the bathroom. William checks Spader's out for velocity. OMG No subject is taboo. Funny funny stuff. Now that is true friendship. Oh and I loooove the political issues they inject into the show. It's funny, but they almost always mirror my own thoughts. Brilliant show. My second favorite. Lost being first. Although it is getting to be a real close race for first place.

I watched part of all 3 nights of DWTS. Sabrina is going to be a force to reckon with. I also liked the race car driver and the Billionaire. Plus who doesn't love Jane Seymour?

New shows I watched were:

Private Practice-This will have to grow on me.

Journeyman-Love the premise and I think it will evolve to be a good show.

Dirty-Sexy-Money-I'm going to love this show. It had everything in it's opener. My only complaint was that the background music was too loud for me. I had to keep turning up the volume to hear what the characters were saying.

Tonight is Grey's Anatomy and it is a must see show for me as well as Desperate Housewives.

Ditto on The War, KAndre. I'm going to buy it for my dad and hope that he will watch it. I really appreciate a show that is told from this perspective ... the people's history of WWII -- not the generals' history, or the reporters' history, but the soldiers and their families at home. My dad was a Marine and fought in the invasions of Saipan, Tinian and Okinawa, and was sent into Nagasaki only weeks after the atomic bomb. He doesn't talk about it. Ever. He doesn't watch war retrospectives or documentaries, or WWII movies (he has always said that John Wayne-type glory shows are fairy tales and propaganda -- that what happens in war could never be made into a movie). But I think he will appreciate this series. He's 87 years old, and he has always said that the only heroes are the ones that didn't come home.

Oh no, I guess I missed Dirty Sexy Money, and I was planning to watch it because I loved Peter Krause on Six Feet Under. And I'm a sucker for Grey's and Housewives -- but missed Private Practice because I watched the Democratic Debate (yeah, I'm a serious political junkie -- I need help).

I watched DWTS but nobody has yet turned my head, like Apolo Ono did last season. I'll give it another week or so, but somebody better show me some style and charisma. Helio is good. Mark Cuban has a certain strange billionairish charm. Jane Seymour is style personified. Is Wayne Newton wearing a corset? What's with that unnatural looking barrel chest?

Boston Legal -- hold me down -- I LOVE that show. LOVE Alan and Denny!!!!

As to Lost -- I've never seen even one episode and I guess it's too late in the political season for me to get caught up in another TV series since I already watch about six shows -- and that's a record.

I miss Luka.

Did anyone see "Big Shots"? Was it any good - besides all the pretty that Dylan McDermott and Michael Vartan bring to it??

I watched it...its like a male version of Desperate housewives...the acting is very uneven...and the stories are cliche'...I might grow into it...

but Michael vartan....YUMMMMMYYYYYY

Has anyone ever heard of a show called the 4400? My son tapes it for me but I have no idea where he gets it. They just finished their third season.

I'm not usually into science fiction, OR tv for that matter, but I loved the premise of this show. Forty four hundred different people from all walks of life, ages and time of the century just dissapear out of their live, and then reappear on one day all at once. This is where the story begins. One of the twists is that they all have returned to the present day with a special ability.

I loved the Riches as well. Clay is going to turn me into a TV junkie as well as all the other little hobbies I've picked up since he came along. *g*

Does anyone know when the new season starts?