Prime Time Television

Ansamcw

Yeah, that was a nail biter, wasn't it? Not often you can shut up 4 teen to twenty-somethings all at once in my house, but it was dead silence for an hour. Pure bliss. LOL.

Really? Dead silence? For some reason I went all the way back to my roots...and so did my mom...with the call and response. We were both talking to the TV... Come on Sarah. Oh no. You can make it. heee We were pitiful.

I, um, QUITE LIKE Moonlight.

A lot.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for a thin dark vampire face and totally suspending reality.

This guy is already a way better vampire than Tom Cruise.

Found my new show, dangit. Of course, I have read that they already have budget constraints, and maybe the second episode won't measure up to the first.

Yikes! Maybe Clive has something to do with this!

Edited by djs111

I, um, QUITE LIKE Moonlight.

A lot.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for a thin dark vampire face and totally suspending reality.

This guy is already a way better vampire than Tom Cruise.

Found my new show, dangit. Of course, I have read that they already have budget constraints, and maybe the second episode won't measure up to the first.

Yikes! Maybe Clive has something to do with this!

I liked it too. I am always fascinated by modern vampire stories. Unfortuantely...I think I saw several pilots already that never lasted or short lived series. I hope this makes it. I like the vampire lifestyle...the guy is great...I like this girl and I am intrigued by the best friend.

keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

I loved the Riches as well. Clay is going to turn me into a TV junkie as well as all the other little hobbies I've picked up since he came along. *g*

Does anyone know when the new season starts?

I heard it starts again in January. I just watched the first season finale the other day, and it really left me hanging. I can't wait until it starts again! I hope we will get it back in Canada.

OK...House was a bit difficult to follow tonight...I loved it...I can't believe how thrilled I was to see chase. I guess he is my favorite of the three. BUT...so what happened in the end? Did he tell NASA??? that was not too clear to me.

It seemed at the end that he didn't tell NASA "because he couldn't kill her dream" - but yes it was confusing.

But good! I really love that show - and being able to watch Boston Legal right after it.

Sooooo........was there really a Clay swipe on Cane?

ETA: haven't watched yet but don't intend to give it up.

ETA: DJS..I know you didn't say anything about that. Just know there was some angst over it and many people swearing not to watch. And hush your mouth heee. Jimmy Smits is my kind of man - tall dark sultry sexy sigh.

Hee about fandoms. Yeah... we have unique features but overall..same old same old...

Oh, I didn't say anything about giving Cane up - I am just curious. I won't be watching it because I won't miss Boston Legal for anything except Clay! And Jimmy Smits doesn't really appeal to me all that much.

Heeee....I was poking around the 'net looking for the ending of last night's B.L. show, and some fans are complaining because James Spader has put on weight. And they don't like the plot, too serious, and part of the previews for last night's episode just never appeared on the show. And many other things were bitched about.

The only thing I have found about this particular fandom to be unique? Clay's voice!

My son and I watched House last night, and yeah, I wasn't exactly sure what had happened at the end, either. I thought the whole episode was a bit hard to follow, actually - too many characters to keep track of, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing who he decides to keep in the end.

I also d/l and watched the first epi of that vampire show, Moonlight. A bit cheesy as far as vampire stories go, I thought, but the guy is good looking, and I was intrigued by the end of the epi to find out more about his relationship with the little girl/woman. So I'll probably watch again. Criminal Minds tonight! Wasn't overly impressed with the way they are writing the main character out last week.....

Heh, on reading this back, I sure am a critical bitch! :cryingwlaughter:

Well, dang! I knew Hung would win Top Chef, but I just never did like him and it felt almost like the Anomaly.....I turned off the TV as soon as it was announced. I will NOT get caught up in this show again!

I hope!

I only asked about Cane because there was a lot of talk on other boards about a preview thingy, but looks like the talk evaporated, so good!

I am loving Wednesday too...but I have a longer schedule...PD goes to Tuesdays for me cos thats when its all over Canadian TV so I can catch it on several time slots

My wed... ANTM, Bionic Woman (but this is not jelling with me too much, they need to give it a bit of humor IMO), DSM, PP. I also have Gossip Girl as my new OC, but we also get that on Tuesdays in Canada.

The show that I believe I will be dropping soon is GA. Just saw the preview and it is making me barf.

Oh BTW...Burke landed on Bionic Woman. He looked good and I liked his character. But again...it needs some humor.

This season is starting out really well for me. I am loving several new shows, I just hope I don't lose any of the ones I love.

Pushing Daisies was okay - quirky and different for sure. I just can't see it appealing to me week after week though.

I must hang my head and admit to watching the first two episodes of Dirty Sexy Money. The lure of Peter Krause was too much to resist. I have to say I liked the pilot much more than this week's episode. But was that Blair Underwood in the file pics in the briefcase?? If so, that might just be enough for me to look at Donald Sutherland for another week or two!

Pushing Daisies was okay - quirky and different for sure. I just can't see it appealing to me week after week though.

I must hang my head and admit to watching the first two episodes of Dirty Sexy Money. The lure of Peter Krause was too much to resist. I have to say I liked the pilot much more than this week's episode. But was that Blair Underwood in the file pics in the briefcase?? If so, that might just be enough for me to look at Donald Sutherland for another week or two!

YES! I saw Blair Underwood and let out a scream! Lord, Jimmy Smits and now Blair Underwood? Somebody up there loves me...really really really they do. Oh I love Donald.heee.

Yeah I loved Donald in this episode too...I was thinking about you Cindilu2 during this episode...I thoguth its too bad you have this reaction to him so you won;t be able to enjoy that scenes with peter when he admitted that he knew about the affair. I understand though. There are a lot of actors I react like that too. You just can't help it.

Interesting thing about Blair...more eye candy...

I really hope no one in the Darling clan was responsible for the death...I really like all of them.

Michael Vartan is a pretty, pretty man. But this new show really ought to be called DirtySexyDesperate CEO's. It's just not good.

I totally agree. This is one of the disappointments for me this season...I watched the premiere and wanted to like it but it was just not believable. Can;t believe these guys were good enough with their jobs to be CEO's..just totally silly.

The other disappointment so far is Bionic Woman...since this is created by the same team as BSG I was hoping that they will have another successful revival...but I am just not feeling it. I will give it another try next week.

The surprise for me is Reaper...its very similar to Chuck but I enjoy this more. I like both of them and are now part of my schedule.

Last night I gave up GA. I really like Alex, Christina and Bailey...But George Izzy and Meh are just driving me crazy. I also hate how the writers create characters that are supposed to act all stupid and weird just to make the main characters more sympathetic. I just don;t think Meh's sister can get to where she is by being so lame. I just wish the writers would make her a really good character like Addison. But then they are probably afraid the character will outshine Meh once again. So after 15 minutes...i said adios. I may check on it once in a while but I will just watch supernatural...really cute guys and scary stories...