#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

I love how feisty he is...he got Ellen really embarrassed...and really pretended to be upset with Ryan...

I love how he keeps bringing up the fact that Ryan also get the same flak...

HEE ..I love feisty and funny Aiken!!!!

Oh, god, that was freaking hilarious! I love my boyfriend...he's so funny and quick and cute and giggly....

"Making out with Diane Sawyer again...."

"Talking about placentas and whatnot..."

"You're the numbnut that didn't hide it...."

"See, I made ya change your policies....You changed; I didn't."

The man's a goldmine of quotes....God, he's hawt.

Bwah to approaching Guiding light and now they never get mentioned. Lesson learned shows? heh. I guess they thought it might be a good idea after the visit last year. Foolish producers. A bump is a bump, jerkoffs.

What's the story here, Play? I don't know anything about this, I don't think?

Oh gosh I love that!!!!....that was justso much fun. Thsi interveiw has to be heard...do not rely on recaps to judge how Ryan and Clay were. There were so many little funny things happening its really hard to explain....

What did they talk about...

placentas...christmas concert...ATDW...Diane interview...embarrassing Ellen (Ryan's sidekick) DOOL...AMA...R&K..the card...lots of laughing lots of things covered.

Very relaxed and happy interview...he didn't let up on Ryan though...he gave him tons of zingers...

oh and he said he was making out with Diane sawyer...heh

ok obviously just a joke...but he said it twice...

Bwah to approaching Guiding light and now they never get mentioned. Lesson learned shows? heh. I guess they thought it might be a good idea after the visit last year. Foolish producers. A bump is a bump, jerkoffs.

What's the story here, Play? I don't know anything about this, I don't think?

I think Clay visited the Guiding Light Set? I;m sure he visited one of them ...but its cute how he kinda went neener neener.

Last year Clay and QUiana vistied Guiding light, so maybe it was discussed then, and this year they said no. Hmm, what is with these idiots saying no to Clay? anywayk DOOL is getting sooooooo much publicity from this, it should be interesting, I how we see a giant leap in ratings for this. I know the megan ratings was a small jump, but with her, a jump is a jump.

Ok, I have to officially say I HATE WORKING!!!!!

I missed the entire interview!! :(

I am putting my faith in the clack gathers and asssuming someone in the Clay Nation capped it.

Invisible926 from CH capped it

here is original YSI...

This didn't have the final few seconds when Clay called Ryan numbnuts...for holding the card and how now Ryan does nto even put the name on there when he does the Idol Finale...they decided to balme Ruben for the card incident.

I'm sure there will be a more complete version.

this is now expired...I will wait for another version to put up.

I am getting my 4shared copy of Invisilbe's download.

That can be played at the office without downloading.

OK, here is the 4shared link of Ryan's show

Scroll down and wait for count down to end then dow

nload or, if you are not allowed to download (office *wink, *wink -) play

Edited by playbiller

I am getting my 4shared copy of Invisilbe's download.

That can be played at the office without downloading.

Great Play...I can;t stop listening to this...I just wish it was complete cos I love that final few seconds conversation about AI finale.

Ah, no wonder I thought I missed those parts..........they aren't included! LOL.

I hope a more complete one becomes available, too, but this is just awesome. I just love his laugh. He is so quick and he can handle anything that it thrown at him.

YAY the have it up on Ryan's site...no commercials...

Ryan's site

AWWW pffftttt its not complete either...now looking forward to gerswhips version.

but it would be good to stream this on Ryan's site I think.

Why wouldn't they put the whole thing up on Ryan's site??? :blink:

I'm listening now, to whatever is on Ryan's site.

He's so funny! :lol:

And no one better come in and make me turn this off. :glare:

YAY the have it up on Ryan's site...no commercials...

Ryan's site

AWWW pffftttt its not complete either...now looking forward to gerswhips version.

but it would be good to stream this on Ryan's site I think.

Why wouldn't they put the whole thing up on Ryan's site??? :blink:

I'm listening now, to whatever is on Ryan's site.

He's so funny! :lol:

And no one better come in and make me turn this off. :glare:

oh the final portion was during Ryan's sign off or whatever that is and Clay was still there making a few comments and I don;t know how they ended up talking about the card and Clay said well Ryan was the numnut that held it up to him...and Ryan said he now does not write anything in the card on finale night...then a few more lines where they ended up agreeing to blame it all on Ruben...there were a lot of other sounds in the background that they were talking over...essentially this is his whole segment...the other stuff was just extra.

I shall listen to Clay when I get home -

totally OT but completely apropos for this board - a couple of years ago, on a Clay-related jaunt, one of my minions (for the life of me I can remember which one, but I really love ya man!) gave me a bottle of Canadian icewine. It took another 6 months to open and taste it; my BIL who is something of a wine connosieur wanted to try it - me, I like wine coolers.

Man, that was some good stuff! I am now looking for more here in the Houston, but I was shocked at the price. Is it supposed to be $70 for those little skinny bottles? When I'm in New York, should I run up to Canada and get some?

Away from my computer all day today. Thanks to luckiest1, though, and the beauty of text messaging, I discovered that Clay was going to be on this radio interview. Drove home all that much faster (a three hour drive only took 2 and a half *g*).

I need to listen to it a few more times to get all the zingers, but gosh, was that hysterical! I agree with Claygasm in that there is a chemistry between the two men, and they played off each other so much. I think my favorite bit at the moment was Clay blowing a raspberry! And the whole placenta thing was a stitch. Innocent guy? I think not.

Gah, I love him.

er....couchie? Care to join me at Casa Muski Friday after work? Some brew and some woo hoo over Clay's yoo hoo? Ooh! Ooh! Maybe there'll be a download by then of Clay on Regis and Kelly and I can burn it on a DVD and we can watch it on the big tv?

(I seem to be infected with the "Bad Rhyme Bug"..heh)

B)

oh I actually think what truly truly hooked me in the fandom...cuz I would have always been a fan and and bought his albums...but to follow him so closely....it was his radio interviews after idol. That's when I truly began to see his personality. He's hysterical and oh so quick.

Sure, I'll be there...just got another check from Arnold..so I'll bring dinner. Do you like Chevys? oh wait, that's where we had our first date heee.

Wow people are quiet is everybody too busy listening to Clay and Ryan

I cannot stop listening...I did finally when I had to do supper and eat..but it was so much fun listening to a Clay interview again.

I think he is going to be using radio interviews to promote the concert and for further ATDW promo...I hope he will have some more. I think he chose Ryan because he is comfortable with him...and as a favor too cos I think Ryan tried to get an interview with him before...and now he is ready to talk again.

I love how much fun they all had, not just the audience and Ryan and Clay...but the people in the studio as well...Ryan said they were all getting entertained by Clay...and wanted him to go on longer. I love that.

Wow people are quiet is everybody too busy listening to Clay and Ryan

I cannot stop listening...I did finally when I had to do supper and eat..but it was so much fun listening to a Clay interview again.

I think he is going to be using radio interviews to promote the concert and for further ATDW promo...I hope he will have some more. I think he chose Ryan because he is comfortable with him...and as a favor too cos I think Ryan tried to get an interview with him before...and now he is ready to talk again.

I love how much fun they all had, not just the audience and Ryan and Clay...but the people in the studio as well...Ryan said they were all getting entertained by Clay...and wanted him to go on longer. I love that.

I was watching TV - and not DWTS. I think I am one of the few people in the world who doesn't watch it.

That really was a great interview. At least that was one good thing in an otherwise sucky day that started when I woke up at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep and got progressively worse from there. :glare:

Oh well, to quote Scarlett O'Hara - tomorrow is another day!