#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

Break time -

Chill town makes me think of Mike Boogie and that is never a good thing.

Yeah, I had the same thought. *shudder*

:blink:

<yawn, stretch, scratch balls--no, scratch that last one>

ldyjocelyn just would NOT leave this morning. I swear, some people just...

oh...I'm on the public board, not a PM? :unsure:

Well, see...this is the closest I've ever been to being spoiled and pampered like a major rock star by staying in a lavish, swank suite. So I stayed as long as a possibly could.

BTW, the kick marks came out of my stunning black outfit quite well. :D

And didn't I tell you? My new supra sekrit job is as a Johnny Cash impersonator -- Johanna Money. "Because you're mine...I drink some wine."

"Ain't no bloggin' good enuf, CD sales ain't high enuf..

Ain't no promo wide enuf...to make them hap---PEEEE!"

Was this entered in the song parody contest? Because I'd have voted for this....

I am tired of it. I love discussing things - don't get me wrong - but geez. It seems lately everything in Clay land produces some kind of angst.

<snip>

It was escaping all that that brought me here. And I am so glad I have a found a place where being a Clay fan can be fun again!

{{{FCA}}}

Yes, me too. I really don't mind speculating, and theorizing, and just plain wondering about Clay. He's fun to think about, y'all. :D The problem I have is when speculating, and theorizing, and just plain wondering becomes FACT, which its seemingly doing on several boards. And so, I escape to here.

To paraphrase the old commercial, "FCA, take me away..."

muski glad you made it home safe. I'm thinking that bed sounds like a good idea too, even if it is only 8:15 in the evening.

To answer Marsha's question, let me tell you a little bit more about our dinner experience last night. We walked into the restaurant, was seated, and our waitress came up. She quickly discovered my T-shirt, which was the new OFC one. She figured out rather quickly that we were all big time Clay fans. She informed us that she was a big Bon Jovi fan, and we informed her right back about TOA.

But then....she started saying "well, wasn't Clay on some show like Primetime? Some talk show?" As soon as she said this, the group knew where this was probably heading. Sure enough, when we mentioned the GMA interview, she said "but isn't he gay? Not that this is a problem..." What got me was the tone of voice...it was almost derision to me. Of course, we informed her that he's said he's not, and that was pretty much the end of the conversation.

It just makes me sad that people seem to focus on this aspect of him. But you know what? It's just as Clay said -- people will believe what they want to believe. Unfortunately, IMO, people in our society are curious about sexuality (and I'll have to admit that I've fallen into that trap a few times, honestly). But I've learned that the "cues" that people see are unreliable at best, and there's no changing a person's mind about how they feel about those "cues".

OK, I'm sure that made no sense. I need sleep.

BTW, have I mentioned that I love the Clay blog? And I LOL'd at him getting locked out of his own fan club? And that I can't wait to hear this EP? And that I'm glad Jesse Vargas is back? And that I LOVE CLAY AIKEN?

And while I was composing this, more people come along and write some really profound stuff. *sigh*

georgia, missed you.

JennaZ, great list about everything wrong with Clay's career. I don't think you missed anything. Also loved your "love them/hate them" list. Can't wait for the Tyra backlash. :blink:

I am tired of it. I love discussing things - don't get me wrong - but geez. It seems lately everything in Clay land produces some kind of angst. On another board the complaining has already started over Carrie Underwood and her success and probable wins tonight at the CMAs.

Ah I like Carrie. She was so disrespected after she won and look what she's done..kicked some major ass. Go Girl. She's cute too.

oh, marsha, marsha, marsha........

bwah...

Yes, it's all about the angst, isn't it Claygasm? I swear, sometimes it's almost as if people are looking for things to be miserable about.

"Ain't no bloggin' good enuf, CD sales ain't high enuf..

Ain't no promo wide enuf...to make them hap---PEEEE!"

I hear ya, musik! I get that people aren't enthusiastic about everything. What I don't get is why people have to repeat the same old rants a thousand times. It's getting so the boards are becoming totally predictable. It's an endless round of:

I hate Clive Davis.

Screw RCA.

Look at all the promo [insert alternate idol here] is getting! It's not fair!

HDD reporting at .000000000000001% No Clay yet. :(

Did you see this terrible review from [insert obscure internet blog here]?

Did I mention I hate Clive Davis?

Did you see that [insert legendary musical artist here] is doing [insert TV Show/movie/concert venue here]? RCA must have kept him from doing it so he wouldn't outshine Ruben/Justin/Il Divo.

Clay's hair is so ugly I can't be his fan.

Why hasn't Clay blogged? Why hasn't he blogged? Why hasn't he blogged?

He hasn't blogged because the label doesn't want him to talk.

He blogged! But he used quotation marks! See...that's proof that he's really pissed off at promotion.

HDD reporting at .0000000000000002% Look at all those artists above him. :unsure:

That's it. His career is over.

And it's all because Clive Davis is evil.

RCA makes me want to puke.

RCA is part of a vast worldwide conspiracy that is out to crush Clay because they are jealous of his obvious talent and goodness.

Did you hear what [insert random comedian/DJ/talk show host] said about Clay? Is this a diss?

Of course, it's a diss. They all hate him.

Clay seems happy. Maybe things are not so bad.

What! You believe that you stupid deluded fool? Let me tell you in lengthy and excrutiating detail why you are completely and horrifically wrong.

Did I miss anything?

probably...surely there's a million more things to bitch and moan about. The one that gets me though is the obscure internet blogs with 2 hits that get posted all over clay nation and next thing you know there's a fight going on between those that must protect clay and the haters that follow.

Marsha, here's a "rule" that seems to work at most places I hang out on the net. Why don't you read the last 3 pages of this thread and the last 10 of the last one to get a feel for the place and see if it's for you. If you find it isn't, I'm sure all of "us" here can highly "recommend" the right Clay board for you. I'm familiar with most all of them.

Fear I was only there for about 20 minutes on the OFC board since it reopened but damn if a nice sea breeze hadn't blown through. It actually felt like a fan club. Don't know what happened and I still am not interested in posting there but there are a million places to rant about Clay.... never understood the purpose of making the place were new fans were most likely to show up so inhospitable.

EEEEEEEEEEE anybody else watching heroes.....Hiro is such a sweety...

JennaZ thats a pretty good angst recap...but did you add the grammy angst? That is just starting up I guess.

AHH...finally...I knew LAA would get to you Couchie

hey why am I suddenly curious about Clay's MySpace.

JennaZ - BWAH! I think you got it all - until the next minute or so when something else will tick someone off! :lol:

ETA: I am depressed and annoyed about stuff in RL right now so I was looking at something that makes me smile and thought I would share.

photo-clayaiken-2.jpg

Edited by Claygasm

Well despite my candy corn fetish, I have managed to lose another pound this week. Just in time for the Holidays when I can gain them all back. I hope Playbiller doesn't stock up on them and cheetos when I go up there for the concerts. :lol:

Lucky you!!!

Ah I like Carrie. She was so disrespected after she won and look what she's done..kicked some major ass. Go Girl. She's cute too.

WORD...she is the AI that never really got that much buzz but look where she is now...I think thats totally cool. And yeah...it makes Simon right...but that's not the girls fault.

Fear I was only there for about 20 minutes on the OFC board since it reopened but damn if a nice sea breeze hadn't blown through. It actually felt like a fan club. Don't know what happened and I still am not interested in posting there but there are a million places to rant about Clay.... never understood the purpose of making the place were new fans were most likely to show up so inhospitable.
Didn;t they just shut down threads that were really nasty...threads that have became pretty linear. I think they also have becom more aggressive in moderation. Thank God...

*Gives claygasm a huge hug for her RL depression and annoyance*

*Gives her a big kiss on the cheek for publishing that picture again*

Gah, I love that picture.....I'd love to help him loosen that tie just a bit more....

I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if i ruffled some feathers about the GMA interview with Diane Sawyer. I too thought it was a mute point, so why did she ask again? I could care less. I'm into his voice and his huge heart and couldn't care if he was purple with polka-dots. My point was why, after all this time do people still care, wonder or ask about it? I think it was in poor taste that Sawyer even brought up the subject. True Clay fans could care less, so why are all the other people still so pre-occupied with it? I don't have an answer for that, does anyone else?

Greetings and salutations, y'all!

blows kisses georgia's way....

I am Clay's ultimate fan - I have a fairly unattractive gray bracelet that says so!

I even put it on.

I need to introduce Mr. Aiken to the concept of diamonds.

marsha, I can't really say about some others, but in general, we aren't preoccupied with it. Don't care. C'est la vie. 'Course, that's because we define cool.

Let me rephrase that: We are the very definition of cool. We are so cool, we're hot.

Psst Clay! Don't click on this!

For those who like the kitties!

Hi everyone and (((HUGS))). Love all the FCA'ers. Is that a word?? Welcome Marsha. Hope you like the stay. We are really nice here, really. Bottle be nice.

Glad that everybody got back home in one piece. Wish I was there to parteee with y'all but oh well, somebody has to keep watch here south of the border of the Mason-Dixon line.

I personally don't care straight, square, round or pink. I just lurve the man and his voice. Lurve the lips, the eyes, the **cough, cough**. I think I am getting a touch of Muskitis. LOL. I have really missed you guys thist last week.

Few questions:

Hey Bottle, whatcha been doing lately??

Play, is Holly back on restriction or has she been good lately??

Has anybody seen the World Dominitrix lately. Is she alive???

Later everybody

G

I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if i ruffled some feathers about the GMA interview with Diane Sawyer. I too thought it was a mute point, so why did she ask again? I could care less. I'm into his voice and his huge heart and couldn't care if he was purple with polka-dots. My point was why, after all this time do people still care, wonder or ask about it? I think it was in poor taste that Sawyer even brought up the subject. True Clay fans could care less, so why are all the other people still so pre-occupied with it? I don't have an answer for that, does anyone else?

I really do believe Diane asked because it is a way for Clay to clear up all the rumors that have been around in the year. I think Clay knew the question was coming cos it was pre-arranged. I think they talked about that cos Clay knew the media was waiting to ask him about it. So he chose a few places to talk about it...Insider...GMA and LKL...mainly to say that the rumors are not true and he will no longer answer the question about his sexuality cos its no ones business. So now no one asks him about it anymore. It was his way of controlling that issue.

Has anybody seen the World Dominitrix lately. Is she alive???

psst look back in the last post...the dominatrix is alive and well...hee

You aren't ruffling any feathers but you've basically said the same thing in about 7 posts. This is a small board and maybe you should give anyone interested time to read you and respond. Believe me if anybody cares they will respond to you.

Here I am, blowing kisses at georgia and clearly being ignored...

Bad minion! Bad!

But I forgive you.

Did y'all see this strange Clay mention by Guns N' Roses' management? Apparently some facility treated Clay better! Hmmmm.

Yup it is hot!!! and yes we will be putting up all the Banners that wer submitted...we don't know yet but maybe every weekend we get to see a different banner...

Sweet!! :D

y'all see this strange Clay mention by Guns N' Roses' management? Apparently some facility treated Clay better! Hmmmm.

Prolly cause Clay has no pyro(sp?) in his shows! :lol:

are we sure those axl fans aren't claymates in disguise. The comments seems familiar. HA. We're not that special after all.

Take that back Couchie...we so are special!!!! Clay says so...*stomps off in a snit*

uh oh...am I turning into Bottle or Muski? :D

hey speaking of Carrie..the girl jsut won Female vocalist of the year...beating out some veterans...way to go. I have a soft spot for the girl...even if I don;t like country.

Holly is realatively good - i.e. good for her - but I have to say the pictures posted by KAndre have turned her off her feed. Kandre, you will cease being Clay's best girl with those photos. Really, or is it just a trick to get him to jump up into your arms escaping the kitties.

Heh. I see there was a lot of new registrations lately, some people I know all too well, heh. I guess they wre looking for that Sooper Seekret thread witll all the good plotting and planning stuff - HEE! They forgot you need to have a sooper seekret handshake as well.

I honestly don't see how a board just to have fun and be silly is such a foreign concept to some. Not everyone has an agenda.

As far a Fear coming up here - it is just to actually be able to see Clay from her seat - Lets see - 2nd row = New Jersey (and 5th row=WP) vs. almost last row of balcony = Greensboro.

Oops for got to welcome back Georgia

Edited by playbiller

Wouldn't about a thousand women getting a hot flash at the same time be a fire hazard? So Clay and Axl have the same production team? heee

Go Carrie. I love it that she's been so succesful for some reason.

hey speaking of Carrie..the girl jsut won Female vocalist of the year...beating out some veterans...way to go. I have a soft spot for the girl...even if I don;t like country.

And I noticed Carrie remembered to thank AI and 19 and whatnot. The girl has obviously paid attention to what happened when Kelly didn't include AI in one of her thank you speeches and Simon took the opportunity to slam her as being ungrateful. :blink: And what's up with A Fed being with Carrie? I guess somebody needed some extra press, and I don't think it was Carrie.

BTW, I was only watching the CMAs during the commercial breaks of Heroes and Studio 60. Too much twang and steel guitar grates on my nerves.

Edited by bottlecap

Wouldn't about a thousand women getting a hot flash at the same time be a fire hazard? So Clay and Axl have the same production team? heee

BWAH!!!! I don;t know of what you speak???? hot flash...what are those??? ^_^