#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

bottle....WORD to the "What will Clay be wearing?" excitement! :bounce:

AND...add to that the intrigue surrounding his new hairstyles...what will it look like tonight? How will it 'go' with whatever clothes he's wearing? Will it look as though it needs my fingers to 'plump it up'? B)

I'm trying to console myself with wondering what his hair will be like, or what he'll be wearing...and then I sob even harder. Yes, I've made the "official" decision to not go for tonight -- the main interstate for me to get to Chicago is still snow packed at this point. I think we got hit harder than the Wisconsin people did....

I'll be OK...

*insert violin music here*

Actually, I'm not sure if I'll even listen to the cellcert this evening. It will keep it fresh for tomorrow...but I'm pretty positive I won't be able to stay away from the boards! So I'll be "half spoiled!" Hee. Besides, the clack will be up by midnight, right?

Thread title suggestion, straight from Clay's mouth: "I Can't Wait to See That Train Wreck"

So I'll be "half spoiled!"

You mean like the bread that smells funny but you don't actually see green spots!

Oh hell, L, you know he'll only remember about 1/3 of the words tonight - he'll be up to maybe 75% tomorrow!

Ok...atinal....finally, after work things kept making me have to pause All Is Well :glare: ....I've been able to study the possible Elvis/Clay connection.

Yes. There IS a similarity during that one part of the song. Thing is...sometimes Clay's vibrato slows down...especially on the low notes, and that's when the Elvis vibe strikes me.

OOOH! Just got a call from couchie...we're on for tonight! I'm banishing Carrie to the den upstairs; Alex will be at a friend's house and Kenny's out of town. So Couchie and I have the downstairs to ourselves (including the fridge in which copious amounts of beer reside ;) )

If I get home in time, gonna cook a tri-tip roast, too. If not? Well...there's a great burrito shop in my little town. :P

So I'll be "half spoiled!"

You mean like the bread that smells funny but you don't actually see green spots!

Exactly! :D

Oh hell, L, you know he'll only remember about 1/3 of the words tonight - he'll be up to maybe 75% tomorrow!

True, very true. Thanks for the laugh....

Just so ya'll can see what we're going through at the moment...

DSC01570.jpg

And I'm very glad I've got a supply of wine for the evening in the house....

If I get home in time, gonna cook a tri-tip roast, too. If not? Well...there's a great burrito shop in my little town. :P

Gee Muski, you didn't cook for me when I was there. :(;):lol:

I'm well stocked on wine and Waldo and I will be listening to the cellcert. I hope Waldo won't mind if as I am stroking him I am thinking of another Waldo. B)

This makes me all schmoopy for some reason! Lookie here...Clay's concert is the only thing in the area NOT canceled!

Northwest Herald

:lol::wub:

OMG! Perfect, perfect YouTube by Lacy---a montage about how Kelly said she didn't know Clay before he co-hosted...set to the song

"If You Don't Know Me By Now"....Ha!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW

I'm well stocked on wine and Waldo and I will be listening to the cellcert. I hope Waldo won't mind if as I am stroking him I am thinking of another Waldo. B)

Please tell me Waldo is a cat..... :o

ldyjocelyn, I think the technical term for that is a butt-load of snow!

Please tell me Waldo is a cat..... :o

Hehehehehe..... B)

But yes, Waldo is a cat. I named him after Clay! ;)

DSCF2116.jpg

ETA: It has been reported that both The Insider and ET will have Clay's house tour on today.

Edited by Claygasm

((((ldyjocelyn)))) your house looks very familiar...that is whatit usually looks like around here from December to March... <_<

Testing my CH connection and its working...YAY...looking forward to tonight.

we may get some exclusive report from HeidiHo through ldyjocelyn...glad she made it there.

For those missing the concert...justthink that this is his dress rehearsal for tomorrow night..*g*

I have been feeling really crappy the whole day...feeling dizzy with a headache...so went back to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 11:59..which was scary cos my little Cait arrives at 12:05 and I have to meet her at the bus stop...so I jumped out of bed...put on my coat and got out on the driveway just as the bus pulls up...whew...

Now..I am still a bit dizzy..and feeling a lack of energy...but the thoguht of a concert tonight is reviving me.

BTW...The montage contest voting is over and we have the winners...

Claycentric montages:

First Place is winner Dreamlarge for Lover All Alone

2nd Place goes to Storm for Broken Wings

3rd Place goes to MsMia for A Thousand Days

non-clay themes:

First Place is winner Shanna for Lonely No More

2nd Place goes to Chardonay for Everything I Have

3rd Place goes to aikenformore for Lover All Alone

Congratulations

Thank you all for participating and sharing your talent with the world.

I noticed there was a leetle bit of campaigning for votes.

Well, does anyone think that the inside decided that the people who watch them are all Clay fans? Whao another almost all Clay show for them - too much, really, too much. Well, hopefully Linda got extra money for being part of the film crew on the out - she was not shown. It is probably a good thing for WRAL as well. I wonder if it will make the "other" station appropriately puke? None of this would have happened for them if they had not pissed off CLay,. I wonder if Ripa realizes what happens when you piss if Clay now, as well? Good thing that fans likea pissy Clay.

Now if only Karma would just squeeze a little harder on the scum of the tabloids - National Inquirere and Star are near bankruptcy, correct? and a certain gossip monger is being sued - now if a certain grown man's mother would through him out of her basement and turn of his internet access, I could be happy.

Edited by playbiller

Now if only Karma would just squeeze a little harder on the scum of the tabloids - National Inquirere and Star are near bankruptcy, correct? and a certain gossip monger is being sued - now if a certain grown man's mother would through him out of her basement and turn of his internet access, I could be happy.

Amen on this...Karma won't only be doing Clay and his fans a favor but humanity as well... :D

Yup I am surprised that ET and The Insider covered this.

I'm not - Clay is clearly the most important celebrity in the entire world - that's why I'm a fan!

I can't be the fan of some pissant celebrity like Bono or Madonna or that pantyless Brit-bot - I need to be the fan of someone who only occasionally cuts his hair.

And BTW, Scarlett will be in the house so if there is no clackdown, the clack will be superlative!

And BTW, Scarlett will be in the house so if there is no clackdown, the clack will be superlative!

There better not be a clackdown! I cannot imagine a concert tour without clack! :o

Hee. Doesn't spinning around in the dryer make Waldo dizzy? I bet it makes him toasty and warm, though.

BWAH! Nothing is better than a warm and toasty Waldo! B)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE yay for scarlett clack!!!! Hope there is no crackdown.

I think this tour will be very different because Clay is essentially just a guest of the symphonies. I expect them to be enforcing the rules of the house. Whether they will be on their toes enough to thwart our masterful clack gatherers is the question. If Jerome is on the case and is instructed to crackdown then we are in trouble.

here's hoping scarlett has some invisiblity cloak in her purse if Jerome is there.

So no M&G's stubhubs this year?

so is Waukegan in central time?

So does that mean the concert starts 9 pm for the east coast?

KAndre...I guess what surprised me is that they had to take the local coverage for this. I can see ET and Insider being interested in a tour of his house...but this was meant for a local event...its funny to see ET covering that.

I can't be the fan of some pissant celebrity like Bono or Madonna or that pantyless Brit-bot - I need to be the fan of someone who only occasionally cuts his hair.

Bwah!

Yay! That Clay's made it to tonight's venue.

(Sob) For ldyJocelyn. So sorry you won't be able to make it.

Yeah, it's pretty great that Clay continues to be newsworthy by ET and Insider standards. They clearly consider him a genuine celebrity.

It will be very interesting to see how Clay performs in such a stripped down environment (no back-up singers, elaborate staging, etc.). I have a sneaking suspicion that while venues may prohibit recording devices, someone, somehow, will find a way....

KAndre...I guess what surprised me is that they had to take the local coverage for this. I can see ET and Insider being interested in a tour of his house...but this was meant for a local event...its funny to see ET covering that.

Or it demonstrates to the whiners who were complaining that this is just a "local thing for Raleighites - oooo Clay luuuuuvs them better than us" that they need to STFU.

Yep, Waukegan is on Central time, so the concert starts at 8:00 Central (9:00EST, 6:00PST). Not sure how long the opening symphony half will be - maybe 45 minutes or so? With a short intermission, I'm expecting Clay to go onstage somewhere around 10ish EST. Not quite like last year's JNT05, with the weird Pacific start times that ending up being 1:00 AM for me. And it is all about me, after all.

zz-santaTux.gif

And now, off to think about a warm and toasty Waldo, who is slightly disoriented from the spinning and whatnot and doesn't know if he's coming or going. ;)

So no one else sees the problem with naming a cat Waldo - if family members know, what would they think if you told them how many times a day you pet Waldo? What would happen if there were meers visiting you and you had them fighting over sleeping with Waldo? It could be a problem!

Alas, I checked the store out of desperation and there is no new merchandise. I fear that there will be no 2006 ornament or tour book. Maybe a symphony book that would be all about Clay because they would not have the common sense to produce one like that. No new key chain - I have them all. He could have at least had a magnet out there. sigh.

Better do some house work before I get tied up with this darn concert. .

Ahem...as a fan of Bono, I must submit that the man only occasionally cut his hair in the 80's and 90's. Today...well, he still only cuts his hair occasionally, IMO. *pfthbt*

EEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm floored that I'll get to see the house thing again on ET tonight. He's a celebrity, and he's able to keep the publicity train humming. (Or should I be thanking Roger for that? :D ) Anyway, I think this is very very cool.

It will be very interesting to see how Clay performs in such a stripped down environment (no back-up singers, elaborate staging, etc.). I have a sneaking suspicion that while venues may prohibit recording devices, someone, somehow, will find a way....

Yeah, I mentioned this earlier....hearing DSIAFCD without the backing singers should be VERY interesting.

As for the recording devices...I'm thinking it will be just like the JNT 2004 all over again. And we know how much clack we got out of that concert tour....

Or it demonstrates to the whiners who were complaining that this is just a "local thing for Raleighites - oooo Clay luuuuuvs them better than us" that they need to STFU.

BWAH!!!!! OK, that makes up for dissing Bono.

And now, off to think about a warm and toasty Waldo, who is slightly disoriented from the spinning and whatnot and doesn't know if he's coming or going. ;)

Hee. BTW, cute Waldo Claygasm. Or should I say "studly Waldo?"

My husband took a run in his car to see if he could make it out, and he almost got stuck two blocks from our place. Therefore, he's not going out tonight either. So much for my evening alone with my online friends to help console me.

Yes, I'm milking this for all I'm worth. Someone please stop me.

Very gooood point...

so last call for other thread title....

it is exciting to see this thread go by so fast...