#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

You know, Jenna hasn't been here recently, but boy oh boy, I like the way she re-entered the scene!

It will be very interesting to see how Clay performs in such a stripped down environment

Honey, you and me both. B) Although I already have some ideas about how Clay would perform stripped down....

yes, i do

Edited by muskifest

So no one else sees the problem with naming a cat Waldo - if family members know, what would they think if you told them how many times a day you pet Waldo? What would happen if there were meers visiting you and you had them fighting over sleeping with Waldo? It could be a problem!

Gosh...this made me laugh...it could be a problem...hee, meer friends having to wrestle for waldo... :lol:

muski, you just get all that smut out of your system before it's time for Clay to start singing about the birth of the Baby Jesus.

As a reminder, this was the setlist on the Hartford Symphony website:

Program to include the following selections:

Sleigh Ride

Winter Wonderland

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

A Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)

Christmas Waltz

Merry Christmas With Love

What Are You Doing New Years Eve?

Hark The Herald Angels Sing/O Come All Ye Faithful

The First Noel

Mary Did You Know

My Grown Up Christmas Last

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day

O Come O Come Emmanuel

Clay also mentioned singing AIW in the OFC chat yesterday. And yes, I will be very interested in seeing and hearing Clay perform these songs without having Q & A to bounce of off. Their interaction was a big part of DSIACD last year, so a solo version has got to be quite different.

Hey, that's nothing. Just after CG got Waldo, she'd send me these pms full of things like:

Waldo likes crawling between my legs.

Waldo loves to get in bed with me.

I have to pet Waldo if I want him to behave.

etc. B)

Man, I love you people.

I, on the other hand, am looking around and trying to figure out which FCA'ers I think I could beat in a fight over spending time with Waldo. Let's see, JennaZ's younger, muski seems like she'd be wily and sneaky, KAndre's got her minion back-ups....

:P

Hey, that's nothing. Just after CG got Waldo, she'd send me these pms full of things like:

Waldo likes crawling between my legs.

Waldo loves to get in bed with me.

I have to pet Waldo if I want him to behave.

etc. B)

BWAH....I almost hate closing this thread now with all the waldo talk...but I;m sure we can easily revived it on the

New Thread!!!!