#4-Everything is mucho-good-o

Ansamcw

I'm taking my money back from Wal-mart since the shipping is marginally less from Sony.

LOW NOTES ON ALL IS WELL - killing me.....

I was just going to post about those killer low notes!!!

And MGUCL seems to be the GMA arrangement, which I loved.

So, what means of torture do you think evil Clive used to force him to put Christmas Waltz on there, since its Clive's favorite and just because Clay voluntarily put it in both the JNTs, even when it wasn't on the album, obviously Clay only sings it because Clive is forcing him to. I mean, the secret code was quite clear when 2 years ago he told the audience every night it was Clive's favorite. I mean, he didn't use the word "mandate", but he could have! ;)

FYI: If you order at least 6 copies (maybe 5 is the magic number), you get FREE shipping.

I just ordered 6 more. Am I crazy?

Wait, don't answer that...

I think the low note in AIW is the best thing I've ever heard from the man....

Yep, Clive tortured him to do that song. Yep.

Clive clearly refused to let Clay cut his hair until the EP was almost in hand and Clay didn't have that 3 hours to write another Christmas song that Clive would have to crushingly crush.

Ah man...ran home to hear the snippets and they aren't there anymore..neither is any place to order. Crap.

What is going on with this EP?

First its available to order online at Walmart, then its not.

Ok, we think, they sold-out their preorders, but since its exclusive to Walmart it will be in the stores.

Then it mysteriously appears on Sony's site. Lots and lots of people order them (but not me.... no I decide to wait... :glare: ) and then it disappears from there!

Obviously this is all part of RCA/Clive's evil plot to destroy Clay's career! ;)

Ah man...ran home to hear the snippets and they aren't there anymore..neither is any place to order. Crap.

What is going on with this EP?

well maybe if nosy ass fans wouldn't call them up I could have gotten my order placed. I mean really, do people actually have real jobs or do they just sit around all day ontheir computer looking for pro bono work to do for the fandom.

crap. I was just coming on here to tell y'all about my groovy new office space---right now and I'm all by my lonesome and ATDW is playing loud and proud! :P I get online and see GOOD NEWS about the EP...go to the link and

:angry:

WTF? And what are you guys talking about the 'nosy assed fans' messing this up? Huh? What's happenin'?

I'm just being pissy cuz I missed out. The days of me hanging around the computer waiting for clack are long gone. But I have no problem hanging around at work and calling up Muski..telling her I wanna go see Clay. Did you get my message... I may need to take up panhandling for a week or so to get a return ticket but I'm ready to rock and roll...or ..uh... well you know what I mean. Back to work without having heard the songs and with no orders...but not worried about that since ya'll seemed to have ordered enough for me to get my 6 copies.heee.

I am only really annoyed because I didn't want to give my money to Walmart.

I really, really don't want to do that.

But was I fast enough to order? Nooooooo.

ETA: For those who didn't get to hear the clips, I saw these posted over at EAYOR.....

Edited by Claygasm

Well, between the 2 sites, I have eight copies of All Is Well on order and uses for about three or four, so I believe I might be in a position to help somebody out if it comes down to it. :P That's if Clive actually lets either store ship their online orders. Clive and Sam Walton* are probably haiving a good cackle over the whole MESS.

BTW, there are links floating around to download the clips, so you should be able to catch them somewhere.

*Yeah, I know Sam Walton is dead. It was an attempt at Clive is the Cryptkeeper joke. :em0200:

It is taking every bit of resolve, restraint and class I might have hiding somewhere deep inside me not to throw a hissy fit and then call a hitman....

(Cue Art Carney...)

"To dah moon, Alice...to dah MOON! ":angry::angry::angry:

(and aWWWWAAAAAYYYYY I go!) :glare: ^_^

And now apparently comes this e-mail from the Sony Store (via CV):

Unfortunately, you can only order this CD through Wal-Mart.com. This item is in the process of being taken off of our website and you should receive a email explaining, and all orders placed through www.sonymusicstore.com will be cancelled.

We do apologize.

Sincerely,

SonyMusicStore.com Customer Service

I think we know who we may have to thank for this particular development, and I don't believe it was Clive - a little too much fan inference I would bet.

And now apparently comes this e-mail from the Sony Store (via CV):

Unfortunately, you can only order this CD through Wal-Mart.com. This item is in the process of being taken off of our website and you should receive a email explaining, and all orders placed through www.sonymusicstore.com will be cancelled.

We do apologize.

Sincerely,

SonyMusicStore.com Customer Service

I think we know who we may have to thank for this particular development, and I don't believe it was Clive - a little too much fan inference I would bet.

Oh for f***'s sake. Stupid assed fans and their stupid assed controling asses.

I'm more than pissed right now.

Where's the wine?

How much does Guido charge?

Why do certain people in this fandom feel it is their duty to control everything?

I mean, sure, its likely Sony would have found out anyway, but still.

Why can't some fans just mind their own business??

Those are rhetorical questions, right?

Why do certain people in this fandom feel it is their duty to control everything?

I mean, sure, its likely Sony would have found out anyway, but still.

Why can't some fans just mind their own business??

Those are rhetorical questions, right?

Right! B)

Are you sure they are rhetorical? I am pissed.

Why, why, why would anyone call them when they might have had to honor these requests anyway? I mean when some people make a mistake they have to make it up to you, right? If only it had been there for a little longer, like 2 weeks.

At least when I do something stupid, I apologize about it (mediafiends), will we hear an apology here?

Well, that was answered pretty fast.

Edited by playbiller