July 28, 2005 - Toms River, NJ

ShelleyC

The Great Pretender

Huh? I did not hear about this..eeee. I love this song.

Mowtown Medley

Where Did Our Love Go? --- Angela

Midnight Train To Georgia --- Quiana

My Girl

Tears of a Clown

Rescue Me --- Angela/Quiana

Heard It theought The Grapevine

I'll be There

Freedom

Ain't No Mountain High Enough --- Clay/Angela

Worth the price of admission. Though..Clay should have sang more of it..damm. Oh well at the girls can blow.

All Night Long

Never Gonna Give You Up

Alone

Rock With You --- Jacob

The sexing you all night segment. Love it. But ...we need more 80's. No George Michael?

I Can't Make You Love Me

excellent.

I think I might enjoy this little show. *g*.... 6 more days!

can;t wait for tomorrow where we get to hear all the songs...

I wonder if they will change the sets up a bit...

I also think that as the tour goes on his voice will flow better.

He has the typical tightness in his voice but not in the same way he had it for IT and NAT. It was most noticable in IRIS...but I think that song will improve ...

This show is so amazing. What other performer could pull all of this off. I'm going to see it in Darien Lake on Saturday & it's going to kill me. I'm a child of the 70's and the choices from that decade are really some of my favorites. To hear Mandy live will kill me. But what a way to go!

And hey...can it be? No religious song? Or is his new songs Religious...didn;t get the lyrics...

I am so in love with I can't make you love me...I was listening to that on CI the other night and thought that I would love to hear Clay sing it...and he did...and I think it puts Klo's version to shame...so much emotion!

More from SOL..she was so proud of the way he gave Quiana the spotlight. Said he is not afraid to have talent around him. She had her own "light show" during one of her songs. Also when he came out after her song... she said he was like a proud papa. not her words exactly LOL.

She loved the doo wop stuff.... has never been into Elvis... sailing not her kind of song <silly girl> but just thought the show was fantastic.

Per CV, no sightings of Jerome - only Nick and Mary.  Don't know if that's good or bad.

jeromes name is in the tourbook though...maybe he is busy elsewhere and keeping low.

I guess they let people take as much pictures as they want...cool

Hey some people pointed out no sam cooke...he mentioned that a lot so does that mean he might add somgs or change the set list in some cities...that would be so cool!

The video is fabulous...can't wait for a clearer audio but I'm grateful for just seeing this right now.

People have been wondering what direction he wants to go in..this is what has him excited and I love Back for More... I think he done good! And if he had to fight to get the songs he wanted so that it delayed the album - SO BE IT!

It will be worth the wait.