MCWL Listening Party!

ldyjocelyn

KAndre flings herself about, shrieking madly...

No, no, no! This is my very favorite of all! I play it all the freakin' time! I love this song!

Nope, but hardly any of his stuff compares to the live...but this is so pretty and clean and perfect!

But remember the excitement when the record came out over this song, and the glory note? And I was one who didn't like the glory note on the record...hee.

I much prefer the live versions of this...and the playful ways he would do "oh baby that's a fact..."

No, no, no! This is my very favorite of all! I play it all the freakin' time! I love this song!

After the regularly scheduled programming, OK? Personally, I'll be playing WAYDNYE long after the chat tonight is over...*g*

Well I'll fling around right beside you.... nothing is better than Clay live singing from his heart...and this is a message I know he could really get behind... but this is a wonderful version. This is another song I never heard before Clay.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee glory note heaven. Love me some glory note Clay. I love the wailing too.

See? Hysterics work, people.

BWAH!

Where's the high find?!?!?! Oh yeah, live version. :P

I actually really like the way he hits the glory note better in the live version...with letting the background singers hit the notes first before the key change.

But I am pretty impressed cos the live version is prett close to the recorded one...except for all the screaming...I mean with all the glory note and all. That is pretty tough to do cos this is such a difficult song to sing.

I wonder if he will add this to the repertoire...

Don't be so wishy-washy atinal! Now do you like it or not?

This is one I love to sing aloud badly to...

I though the original artist was Celine Dion, but I don't know where I got the info...I've never heard her version.

I love this. I love everything about it. Now, I kind of like the choir in this one. God, what a voice, oh I've said that already haven't I.

It bears repeating!!

Who sang the original of this.

This is a Celine Dion song.

My brother the conservative Christian loves this one too. The only thing we have in common. *g*

I don;t really like this song. One of the thing Clay and I never agreed with. I love the low notes but the high notes gets a bit whiny.

He just had too many hard EEEEE's on this one.

I do like the chorus when the girls join in.

The theme...makes me cry...makes me think of my mom that is often without us, her family, at christmas.