MCWL Listening Party!

ldyjocelyn

Well, we do get deep voiced Clay, that's good enough for me. Oh, what was that shudder that just went through me????

Hee...well my first shudder was couchie's mention of that TERM, but I know what other kind of shudder you're talking about tooo.

*g*

This song needed more ooomph for me, don't know what though.

See if there is one this I would change in Clay;s singing is his tendency to make hard EEEE's just one of my pet peeves.

I don't notice those, but his hard RRRRR's bother me a lot. Maybe we could start a vocal coaching service for Clay? Hee.

I like shiv's. Thank's KAndre.

Man, this is just cute! The dancing was cute too. Cute, cute, cute! Now this really sounds like it should be in some 40's musical...

Shoot couchie, it's not likely you're gonna stab somebody. I know ldyjocelyn would.

I don't know what a hard e is...really don't. The rrr's I get...don't understand what you mean by hard e. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's were made for clay. heh.
Its the way he would go SEEEEnging...instead of singing. Our choir director told us to round out the e's a bit...and not to put too much emphasis on it cos it sometimes sounds a bit sharp even when its not.

Man, I'm torn on this one. He's very "lounge lizard" on this one, IMO...but it really works. I mean that as a compliment.

At the same time...the version he sang in concert (which was almost twice the speed, hee) was so much fun.

And remember the controversy of the lyrics about "turkey and pumpkin pie?" Those were the lyrics I knew...

KAndre knows me too well. That skeers me.

I don't know what a hard e is...really don't. The rrr's I get...don't understand what you mean by hard e. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE's were made for clay. heh.

Its the way he would go SEEEEnging...instead of singing. Our choir director told us to round out the e's a bit...and not to put too much emphasis on it cos it sometimes sounds a bit sharp even when its not.

I'll be Clive made him sing his EEEEEs that way.

yes this one was way fun in concert. What was different about JNT05 was you really couldn't just look at Clay all night and "get it." And it's really damn hard to take your eyes off the man when he's on a stage. But managed to do it on my second and third try. hee.

Bwah... Atinal. You're bad.

I'll be Clive made him sing his EEEEEs that way.

BWAH...I wish I could blame it on him...but its been around since demo...not on every song.

yes this one was way fun in concert. What was different about JNT05 was you really couldn't just look at Clay all night and "get it." And it's really damn hard to take your eyes off the man when he's on a stage. But managed to do it on my second and third try. hee.

Bwah... Atinal. You're bad.

Atinal is a bad, bad girl. I love her. *g*

I'm very glad that my only performance of the JNT was about 30 rows away from the stage. I really got a good view of the entire proceedings, and that made me focus on the entire show, rather than just Clay. Good perspective.

I loved that show.

Pop, pop, pop...

Yup this one has such an MGM musical feel to it and I still think he recorded this one with a cold but it works.

Turkey and pumpkin pie? so what's so controversial about that...is it because the carpenters sing it coffee and pumpkin pie? Both version works I guess. so was that the turkeygate???

I know...he is allergic to coffeee so they had to take it out.