#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Someone on EAYOR said she saw this on CB:

Portland's 103.3 just reported, after playing ATD, that Clay will be taking over the Kimmel show on Valentine's Day and singing numerous songs!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe it. <_<

Man, my lips are tasting pretty salty at the moment...but I did wonder if Clay was going to take over the show, considering the number of guests. But hey -- if it's true, I'll be a happy camper!

It's a week from tonight!!!!!

oh ldyjocelyn...those wicked members of the eHP made me watch "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" and I don't think I will ever be able to look at the phrase "you sunk my battleship" in the same way ever again...

Eeee! This time next week I will be sitting a freakin' sidewalk excessively early with Scarlett. And Muski. And we might even be sober! Anything's possible!

hee the kimmel rumor...of coures it would be freaking great if its true...BUT I truly doubt it...big salt mine for me there...

but yeah!!!! Kimmel in a week!!! and we have three gorgeous representatives!!! I am looking forward to lots of recaps and incriminating videos and photos!!!

And we might even be sober! Anything's possible!

Now THAT, I REALLY don't believe.:unsure:

Yeah, I figured that taking over the Kimmel show was too good to be true. It is rather alarming, however, that on the bus to work this morning as I was typing my chapter (and trying not to moan too loudly :hubbahubba: ), I thought of a downside to Clay hosting the show instead of being a guest.

He'd be sitting behind the damned desk so my.....view....of

him

would be compromised. So you see, all is well. :allgood:

Oh and off topic if I may. Know that story about Carrie and her friends going to the city council meeting to protest a school closing? Well, this morning it was announced that the council has dropped their proposal to close the school and will pursue other ways to make ends meet! Now, of course, it wasn't just those four 11 year olds that turned the tide, but according to the local news, the council members were stunned at the public outcry over the closing, so decided to try something else!

Kenny told Carrie this morning and her eyes got big and she jumped in the air and said "YES!"...it was so cool. And although this is not a picture of her this morning, it delivers the same message. This is my favorite picture ever---taken at "Steee-rike THREE!" last summer during a softball tournament in which she pitched her heart out! A parent took this shot when the umpire called that last strike she delivered for the final strikeout that took us to the championship game. She'd pitched almost all of the four games that weekend and was exhausted. It was sooooo hot, but she was such a trooper. The joy---sheer joy! Look at her feet----they're off the ground! And other pictures right after this are so cool---the catcher running to hug her on the mound, the outfield running to the bench to join in a team scream....so, so cool! :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/mus...e-rikeThree.jpg

YAY muski!!! that is good news indeed!!! and your doughter wil always have this lesson that if you use your voice...things happen. Ah you must be so proud...and that picture is totally perfect!!!

YAY for Carrie and her pals!! They may not have been totally responsible for what happened but they were a part of what happened - an important part.

I'm glad they learned to "use their voices" to make a difference! I hope they never stop.

Ah, sitting on the sidewalk for Kimmel. What fond memories that brings back..... only not. Actually it wasn't bad until despite our wristbands we didn't get in. Then all those hours and hours of sitting seemed pretty stupid.

1Iota still lists Charles Barkely as well as Gabrielle Union and the singer and Clay. I am curious as to whether or not Sir Charles appears and takes up some of Clay's time!

I cannot wait to hear the scoop from the attendees!!!

According to a link in my Tyra Google alert,

All of us feel angry from time to time, but did you know chronic anger can cause high blood pressure, headaches, heart and stomach problems, as well as skin disorders?
(Makes one shudder at the visualization of some of those "Groucho" types out there, doesn't it?)

and that according to December USA TOday article, the 'average' American woman is 5'4" and 163 lbs.?

Here's the whole article:

Frederick News Post

Actually, that would be me, that ends up suffering from all of that - it is the people who are angry and don't explode that have problems the truly evild do not suffer - not good in a karma sense of the word.

One thing I have discovered (even in my own family) the grouchy seem to live forever - making everyone around them miserable. Why? Because the world revolves around them. Because they have no qualms about getting even , even if there is nothing to get even about. Because....They don't old anything in, they are empty vessels.

I AM LISTENING TO ATD ON THE RADIO!!!!!

Actually, I heard a station in Lancaster had added it to their playlist and since I don't live tooooo far (although out of radio range at work, although I think I can get from home) and my usual station is doing a pledge drive, I decided to stream it. I had almost forgotten about because they play they same old same old but suddenly there it was - the plodding sounds of the intro and suddenly Clay ws singing to meeeeeeee!!!

I still do not like this song, but Clay sounds good on my radio!

The station is WROZ out of Lancaster, PA if you're interested.

The DJ said there were a lot of calls and a lot of emails and it was their most requested song and he plugged the album! Cool DJ! Too bad they can't all be that nice.....

*adds "Harold and Kumar...." to Netflix queue*

*investigates if Netflix will include Cheez Doodles*

muski, that is so great to hear about your daughter's school, and her picture definitely made me smile. What a sweetheart.

Claygasm -- v.v. cool! I'm crossing fingers and toes that Clay will be on my radio eventually....

Huh. Nothing more to add, really....I'm just on a break from teaching classes today....I just know that I'm ready to go home. And yes, it's only noon.

I stole this from the CH who stole it from CB, but did you all see this???

Clay, Tongue and Mystery Girl

Let the wild speculation begin!

ETA: I am listening to the Bryan Adams version on EID(IDIFY). I REALLY hate this song, but Clay's IS better. I don't think I realized how much better until listening again to the original.

Edited by Claygasm

And he has such a hot tongue, don't you agree? Somebody on CH says that the girl looks like the one he 'took' to the AMAs? :huh::wacko:

Oh...to have Clay's tongue do such things to me.... :hubbahubba: :medium-smiley-070:

ETA: It occurs to me that now we've seen Clay:

Grabbing a woman's breasts (that makeup woman whose name I can't pronounce---Mezkhan or something),

Grabbing, fondling and otherwise debacling a woman's ass and rubbing her breast(Angela),

Grinding and faux-fucking a hot woman (Angela),

Kissing a hot woman (Tyra),

Giving the virtual finger to the asshats in his blog and CUSSING!, too, and finally...

Licking a woman obviously OKAY with the tongue action...

I love our virginal, innocent, saintly man, don't y'all? :29: :19: :27: :5:

Edited by muskifest

Yeah, he's innocent. Sweet little innocent pure virginal angel, that's our Clay! :cryingwlaughter:

Some at the CB are suggesting maybe the picture is photoshopped!!! Oh please! Not again!!

Oh, and someone said she's the same girl as in the car with him in the JBT program?

To my recollection, the girl he was at the AMAs with was a petite thing. This girl doesn't look particularly petite to me.

Hey I know who she is! A friend! Just a friend he's fooling around with, you know, like a normal person. :lightblub:

I'm thinking there was an unfortunate Krispy Kreme glaze incident combined with a severe shortage of napkins and Clay is just, you know, helping her out so she doesn't attract bees or whatnot when she goes outside.

:P

And you forgot this one, muski.... :goodVevil:

Ah, bottle. and play..those emoticons make me think of the little devil and little angel I had Clay pestered by in "Nothing But the Truth"...they'd sit on his shoulder at times of...er...soul searching (and other kinds of er, exploration..heh)...and try to make him do their bidding.

Sigh...Clay would be a fun friend...annoying as hell and even more fun!

Edited by muskifest

ETA: It occurs to me that now we've seen Clay:

Grabbing a woman's breasts (that makeup woman whose name I can't pronounce---Mezkhan or something),

Grabbing, fondling and otherwise debacling a woman's ass and rubbing her breast(Angela),

Grinding and faux-fucking a hot woman (Angela),

Kissing a hot woman (Tyra),

Giving the virtual finger to the asshats in his blog and CUSSING!, too, and finally...

Licking a woman obviously OKAY with the tongue action...

I love our virginal, innocent, saintly man, don't y'all? :29: :19: :27: :5:

muski, you forgot this one:

QuianaandClay.jpg

Yes, Quiana is not immune to the Clay Aiken charm. I mean, look at where his HAND is! And his HEAD!!!

*slurp*

Some at the CB are suggesting maybe the picture is photoshopped!!! Oh please! Not again!!

Lord & Taylor, he's a MAN...and goofball to boot. Why can't people just accept that? [/rhetorical question]

Hey I know who she is! A friend! Just a friend he's fooling around with, you know, like a normal person. :lightblub:

Makes the most sense to me.... He looks like he's having fun, and he's happy. As much as I can like shipping from time to time, all I really care about is that he's happy. *shrug*

I'm thinking there was an unfortunate Krispy Kreme glaze incident combined with a severe shortage of napkins and Clay is just, you know, helping her out so she doesn't attract bees or whatnot when she goes outside.

:P

BWAH!!!!!!!!

Sigh...Clay would be a fun friend...annoying as hell and even more fun!

I've always thought that Clay would be a great friend to hang out with...but also could be the type that I'd like to slap silly from time to time. He seems to be a very strong willed person, and that can frequently get my goat. But why am I worried? Like I'll ever be his friend....

I think what could possibly be the most annoying aspect of Clay as a friend...is what a tease he would be...

Sigh...I do want to spend an afternoon just hanging around with Clay and his touring family.

hee that thread is interesting I see some pictures I never saw before...specially the one from Krispy Kreme. He looked so young...

hee love the picture of Clay and Quiana...