#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Hee....thats too cool!!!!

Oh you mean people are actually reading??? Is it actually hitting its mark???

I feel so important...BWAH!!!

SO how many times do we have to define POD people???

eta: hey claygasm have they made up a name for us???? I really think the pod poeple name was cool and appropriate...hope they have one as cool for us.

I think what a lot of our lurkers don't understand....I don't need to have everything perfect...I accept that Clay will have problems...What I refuse to do is to keep whining about things I have no control over and cry over a guy that is a millionaire and who seem very happy...will be having two major appearance and maybe three...who has a single creeping up on the charts...

I refuse to put down a CD that I really enjoy just because it didn;t sell a million...I refuse to hate on an old man that is trying to keep his company from doing a freefall in profits...I will not resent other artist that are having a break right now...and I refuse to see Clay as a pathetic little loser that can;t take care of his business. I will not cry over his career as if its over....and I will not keep trying to impose my own musical preferrence on him...I choose to see where he takes his music and support that as much as I can.

I don't put him on a pedestal...I just want to enjoy him and his journey with all its peak and valleys.

The irony is, this is not a board that is much of a pod board. I only lurk there occassionally and have once in awhile read a post or two that borders on being pod-like, but on the whole they have not been invaded to any degree.

It just surprised me to see FCA mentioned by name. And frankly it upset me because I know the person who posted it. She's a friend. And I don't think she even really understands what we mean by a pod person because she in NOT one by any stretch of the imagination (even if she does somewhat believe in the conspiracy theories).

I shouldn't care, but I love this place and I love all you guys and I am proud to be here with all of you, so it bothers me to see our board put in such a bad and unfair light.

I haven't seen anyone here plotting anything, just blowing off a little steam - if you don't like what you read, you go read something else.

Heck I know that people have been lurking here in a not happy way for a while - duh, I'm not stupid, people! I am not embarrassed by my opinions. I post consistantly on all boards, everyone gets to hear my opinions, they are not hidden in sooper sekret threads.

I have finally decided I don't want to blow off steam, I just want to have fun.

More plot twists - Clay decides to fire all stylists and dresses himself and just goes back to his old hair style.

Play, you and clay have a connection...you're finally an expert and will be running his new dog charity. heee

24 is giving me a heart attack tonight.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH Ansa... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not Kevin Studdard...heee. I don't even care about the hair..the hair is always beautiful to me... but Kevin studdard and the mohawk..ACK.

I would love for Clay to dress himself..heee that would be hilarious.

Exactly, the day I start hiding behind anonymous screen names and posting other fans pictures and stalking their families, give me a call.

Dear Poddie, no one is saying you are not a true fan of Clay. We know you love him. I just plan to enjoy my fandom, not see Clive and RCA hiding under every unturned rock. When and if Clay makes his move I will be there to celebrate along with you. But I don't plan to turn my life over to conspiracy theories and anger and bitterness. Clay is a strong man, capable of handling his life and career. If there are snakes in his midst, he knows it. If that is too angelwingy for you, hey, too bad.

Damn! I just missed a Jimmy Kimmel promo for Wednesday's show! I had the mute button on but I glanced at the TV and there was Jimmy in a pink feather boa and they showed someone with a Clay sign. I wish I knew what it was about! Its came on around 11:40pm here so maybe someone in another time zone can catch it.

If there are snakes in his midst, he knows it. If that is too angelwingy for you, hey, too bad.

Yeah! And if there's a snake in his pants, WE know it.

right?

right?

DTTR?

heh...

OOh....intrigue! :medium-smiley-070: Lovin' the intrigue, ladies...I wondered how long it was going to take the world to find out about our little den of devious delights....our cubby of catty criticisms...our lair of lurid lies...

need I continue?

Let's see...

Clay decides to join a monastery, but on his way to take his vows, he encounters a nun who's just decided to leave the nunnery and she seduces him. He enjoys it and decides he doesn't want to be a monk aftr all, so they join a gypsy caravan and travel around the world, trying to break the record for having wild, kinky sex in the most places in a year. Regardless of countless pictures they send to the media --both tabloid and respected mainstream outlets---of the two of them in various nude poses in various stages of said wild and kinky sex, not one bastion of journalism chooses to publish the pictures or feature the story. When asked why not, the answer is always, "What? And lose what respect we still have? No one would believe this garbage! These pictures are obviously poor photoshopped trash. Who's gonna believe Clay Aiken is packing that kind of heat, for God's sake?" Meanwhile, Diane Sawyer was seen being admitted to the Betty Ford center after reportedly having a breakdown when shown the pictures. Although ABC tried to refute the story, reporters caught her mumbling as the asylum staff rushed her inside...

"No...Clay...you could've been mine...no...me, me, ME! I want...heat...no...please...packing...for ME! ME!...no, CLay, CLay....my heat...."

snowshovel.jpg We're expecting a metric buttload of snow here today, so I took the day off from work.

In that vein, Clay's plane can't make it across country to California because of the weather, so instead of being on Kimmel, he makes a surprise appearance on Conan and is shy and inarticulate and seems intimidated.

Welcome Poddies and Non-Poddies! It's all about free speach without screaming at each other and insisting that you are the only one who knows what exactly's going on with Clay. It's about acknowledging that there's a chance that Clay will never be a "rawker" and that he might actually respect Clive Davis. Fan wanking is fine, but don't try to present it as fact.

alien.gif

Heh. Clay finally gets a starring role in a movie. It's a remake of the Partridge family. Clay is David/Keith, Faye is Shirley Jones, Brett is Danny Bonaduce, Kristy is Susan Day. Clive is Kincaid, the manager. Ethel is a friendly neighbour. Jennifer plays a love interest.

Dear Poddie, no one is saying you are not a true fan of Clay. We know you love him. I just plan to enjoy my fandom, not see Clive and RCA hiding under every unturned rock. When and if Clay makes his move I will be there to celebrate along with you. But I don't plan to turn my life over to conspiracy theories and anger and bitterness. Clay is a strong man, capable of handling his life and career. If there are snakes in his midst, he knows it. If that is too angelwingy for you, hey, too bad.

WORD. And honestly, what did they expect us to do but find a pod-free board to vent on? They effectively forced many, many non-poddies out of the main boards by continually refusing to even acknowledge the idea that there might be some other reasonable explanation for things that have happened other than their convoluted conspiracy theories.

No, I'm not bitter.

:pod:

Edited by luckiest1

I am rolling on the floor, people...some delightful posters are accusing us of bashing other people?

Well, you know me...I'm willing to take the hit. I do villian quite well, thank you very much.

OK, THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL NOTICE:

Yes, I will thump you repeatedly on the noggin (virtually, of course) if you insist that shit you or someone else make up is the truth and nothing but the truth, so help you on the inner emo/punk/hard/metal rocker that is the "real" Clay Aiken. (Oooo look! Quotes around "real"! I am mocking you now!) I will mock you if you do mockable stuff, like being under the mistaken impression that you are inately superior in whatever way to another fan, Clay Aiken, or another person I might randomly pick. However, I will laugh if you mock me in an amusing way. The key is "amusing". I warn you, I do not give false props and you do not want to ask me what I think if I don't volunteer, especially if you know I've read (or scrolled past) it. And I REALLY don't like writing in dialect (see previous rant), so don't try the ebonics thingie. That's almost as bad as the Southern dialect thingie. If you wouldn't do one, don't do the other. Come up with a good Oregonian accent, and I'll think about it.

As for Clay, you silly people, he's is fleeing Clive for his life and has secretly signed with P. Diddy (because he knows how to handle reality stars, yo! Look how successful "Making the Band" is. Was. Something.), who is planning to make a move on the old lady market (they have billions, y'all! Billions!). P has hired Faye and Fran (yes, that Fran) as consultants. Lookit this article (in the mainstream press no less):

Still, Garrett admits to hitting a roadblock with one particular artist as he tries to map out an artistic direction for the singer. “I still haven’t got a chance to do that record that I want to do, because the record company wants them to be at this place and I really want them to be over here,” he says. “They really need an uptempo record that’s crazy, but they’re more of a balladeer.”

Note to the record company and the unknown balladeer: Go with Garrett’s instinct. He doesn’t have the pedigree of say, a Timbaland or a Pharrell, but the hits he’s penned put him in the same blockbuster category. If you want a No. 1 hit, few have a better batting average than Garrett these days."

Clay's kicking ATDW to the curb and rerecording "London Bridge"! Now that should make everyone happy! But his recording career is just a sideline as his ultimate dream finally comes true - a "Wayne's World" knock-off called, duh, "Clay's World" which plays during infomercial time on the Food Network.

This post has included random white spaces and grammar and spelling for all my fans out there. Oww! Don't hit!

OMG...KAndre that's hysterical. YOu have stumbled upon the truth and it's in writing. Clay could be number one on the hip hop stations with a bullet. I need to go find some "old goat" as in Clive emoticons. heee Or any old ghoul will do. Quite the makings of a nice little scandal for Clay too...with real quotes and everything heh.

Couchie, I always liked this emoticon for Clive, with the dark glasses and cigar => :em0200:

Inspired by the commercial success of DAUGHTRY! and tired of the constant complaining about the state of his hair from some quarters, Clay resolves to shave his head and cultivate some funky goatee / facial hair dealies. Assorted piercings and tattoos to follow.

chris-daughtry.jpg

Y'all are cracking me up this morning with your scenarios! The only thing I can add is to luckiest1's -- doesn't David Foster play the evil manager trying to seduce the family onto HIS record label, and does it by having his sister (played by Jaymes) fall madly in love with Keith/Clay, kicking Jennifer to the curb?

I also had the idea of Clay shaving his head....but I thought that would give Claygasm a heart attack, and I didn't want to do that. I like her too much.

Can I be couchie when I grow up? PWEEZE?

bottlecap, we're getting your metric buttload of snow right now, and I'm off work today, not by my choice. (Although I'm not exactly sad about it either....) At least I don't have a Clay concert to get to this evening.... *g*

I'm lovin' all these scenarios. To add to play's "shut-in" scenario, I have it on authority from a "special" contact that only I know but can't share (neener) that Clay has taken to wearing Kleenex boxes (extra large) for shoes due to germaphobia and mentoring sessions with Howie Mandel, his new bestest friend. The dogs are now suspect and must run around in little "bubbles" with just their feet sticking out. He is courting glamorous starlets and designing a new airplane- model airplane that is.

To add to Kandre's P. Diddy as new manager scenario, Clay has just signed on as the special new celebrity contestant on "The White Rapper Show" on VH1!! That's right, the Clayizzle is going to have to bust some rhymes with the contestants. Secret sources only beknownst to ME say that his handle will be "The Clapper". ANd yes, his rap/song background is "Clap on, Clap off!" repeated ad nauseum. Quiana and Angela are signed on as pole strippers. Raleigh and Durham along with their Master will all be sporting "grills". He and Diddy are also producing a second hit- "Jump on My Love Sac"! Check your local listings! :hubbahubba:

:rainbowsmile::rainbowsmile::rainbowsmile:

eta: BWAH bottlecap, ! :medium-smiley-070:

Edited by Divayenta

God its great to come here this morning with the snow/ice/snow/sleet/ice/snow/maybe-flooding-rain/snow/ice/sleet/snow/wintery-mix falling outside and laugh out loud!!!

:cryingwlaughter:

OMG - you all are funny people!!

Love couchie's letter to the poddies!! WORD, WORD WORD!!

Love muski's tabloid smut which borders on a good start for fanfic.

Love the great KAndre's diatribe.

Love all the scandals and rumors.

Love this place.

And ldyj - thanks for sparing Clay's beautiful hair!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: OMG Divayenta - you are hysterical!!

Edited by Claygasm

OK,I screwed up on Mediabase yesterday - it appeared to go down, but really went up from the week before - brain fart.

Today (109) it is Up one from yesterday (108) and down 1 from 2 days ago (110), but it is really up 4 from yesterday if you consider last weeks figure went from 101 to 104, so 3 additional spins have fallen from this week to last week - so it is really

1face.gif

Oh, Divayenta, broke my heart when Persia left yesterday, it was so sad. She is such a balsy girl, I dont understand why she loses it in the middle of spitting. Well, I guess I am with her pulling for Shamrock, Jus rhyme is too too and the other is just plain stupidly dirty. They were nice when she left yesterday and I did likea glimpse of the cocoroach dance. For those who don't watch the white rapper show (not fit for children), last nights eliminatiion was to make adult versions of children's rhymes. To me this means adult, not filthy - ya gotta spell it out for some, the other guy would have been gone if Persia didn't choke. Ya can't choke.

Edited by playbiller

He and Diddy are also producing a second hit- "Jump on My Love Sac"! Check your local listings!

It's the hot new dance move!

BeanbagBounce.gif

Well, shoot...that wasn't the sac I had in mind, but it will do, I guess.

:medium-smiley-070:

One spin at a time...one spin at a time.

I'm talking about radio spins, people. Sheesh.

OK, now I'm really gonna have to watch this white rapper show - when and where?

I just checked my listings, Kubhla Khandre,( this show has taken over my mind) and it's on my time EST from 1-3 p.m. today. They keep repeating it. I don't even know when it's really on. I missed the Persia eppy- must watch! :lightblub:

EEEWWW - Sorry to be a spoiler - I will go back and edit.

This is a VH1 show, you can probably see most of it on thier videos on-line. Don't forge to watch the cartoons that start off and them periodically invade the show, they hired the best graphics designer and he has an eye for detail and humor.

Clay content, will it snow in Raleigh? freeze1.gif - or is he gone Holywood already?