#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

muski does happy dance into the hilarity that is FCA :F_05BL17blowkiss:

It's Tuesday, peeps, and you know what that means....Tonight I meet up with a portion of the Houston Posse...but...but...

How will I recognize them in the airport? :huh:

Oh, and this is fun...

Sexy Name Decoder

C.L.A.Y. A.I.K.E.N.: Charming Luscious Adonis Yearningly Administering Intense Kisses and Erotic Necking

C.L.A.Y.T.O.N.: Charming Lover Adeptly Yielding Thrilling Orgasms and Necking

And sometimes the strange IS true. :medium-smiley-070:

M.U.S.K.I.F.E.S.T.

Marvelous Untamed Seductress Keen on Intense Fantasies and Erotic, Sensual Touches.

Edited by muskifest

It's gonna be hard because we are bland and blend in with everyone else - I think I will be wearing a black hat (going with that villianess thingie)...

I like the name thing:

K.A.N.D.R.E.: Knockout Adeptly Needing Delights and Rapturous Embraces

So many great posts!

I personally have no problem believing Clay and and RCA are not a good fit. What I'm NOT going to do is spend my days missing out on the joy that is Clay over shit I can't do anything about. And while I'm willing to say that there might be an element of truth to some of the poddie ramblings...I sure as hell don't believe Clive Davis spends every waking moment plotting revenge on Clay Aiken when all he has to do is show him the door or delay his album for 5 years.

WORD!

I was arguing with one PODDIE once who seem to be their attack dog. She simply goes on attack mode everytime someone makes reasonable arguments against their conspiracy. She told me she feels she needs to attack all argument cos its important for the fans to KNOW what was done to Clay...

They also feel that its better to spread the idea that Clay was screwed over than to accept that Clay may not be as hot as he was three years ago....

You're so right. This is the most annoying thing, the need to prosthelytize their position.

Wish I could post more, but I've gotta go and you've all said it all!

Oooo! This sexy name decoder is fun!

C.L.A.Y.G.A.S.M.: Charming Lover Administering Yummy Gratification and Arousing, Sensual Massage

and for short....

C.G.: Cutie of Gratification

:rainbowsmile:

ETA: Its been 2 hours since I posted, but I just needed to Eeeeeeeee since I had my daily fix of ATD on the radio!

Edited by Claygasm

From the CH:

Clay Aiken In Between

Attention, Claymates! Wearing a Burberry bucket hat and a UConn hoodie sweatshirt, Clay Aiken leaves LAX airport on Morning evening with a copy of Rory Stewart’s “The Places In Between” in hand. The paperback is Stewart’s travel writing from his trek through Afghanistan a few months after the Taliban were deposed.

This is the picture. Looks like his hair is short!!!!! :cry4: (And he looks a little chunky too.....)

clay-aiken-bucket-hat.jpg

Do you suppose as part of his disguise he just shoved all his glorious locks up under the bucket hat so you can't see them?????????

And with Jamie there, who knows what his hair will look like on Kimmel!

So, do you think sales of that book will now skyrocket??

Edited by Claygasm

From the CH:

Clay Aiken In Between

Attention, Claymates! Wearing a Burberry bucket hat and a UConn hoodie sweatshirt, Clay Aiken leaves LAX airport on Morning evening with a copy of Rory Stewart’s “The Places In Between” in hand. The paperback is Stewart’s travel writing from his trek through Afghanistan a few months after the Taliban were deposed.

This is the picture. Looks like his hair is short!!!!! :cry4: (And he looks a little chunky too.....)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/cjrm...-bucket-hat.jpg

Well, he definitely doesn't have much in the way of sideburns, but it still looks like there's some length in the back. OMG - Clay's got a mullet!

And I think Clay's got stuff in the front pouch of his hoody that's making it look particularly baggy. I don't think he looks any chunkier than normal; in fact, I think those might be the jeans he wore to the UNCC alumni thingie in the fall - I seem to remember reading an extensive discussion of them somewhere.

I will say that the dude always looks kinda grim and determined in the airport photos.

=====================================

The wind is whipping the snow around like crazy here. I do wish I had a camera handy, though. I have a bare spot on my driveway that is perfectly heart-shaped. How appropriate...

heart_beating.gif

I think his hair is still the same length as GMA, just combed back. I don't think he looks overweight, just not anorexic (as he did on AI) anymore. He looks very much like a regular guy to me, and is maturing physically like folks do as they grow older. (He does appear to be in a pissy mood--just loves having his picture taken at the airport doesn't he?)

:allgood:

Edited by jmh123

Ok, I held a magnifying glass up to my monitor (What?) and there appers to definitely be hair over his collar. but there is definitely nothing over his ears so I don't know what to think.

I think the chunky I got when I first glanced at it is actually the way his hoodie is sort of puffed out.

At least he has stubble! Of course, he'll probably shave before Kimmel.......

Ooo - business in the front and party in the back!

I shall embrace the mullet!

Hey! If we can get out of Hertz early enough, y'all wanna go to the improv? The one in Hollywood has a free 10 pm show!

I think his hair is still the same length as GMA, just combed back. I don't think he looks overweight, just not anorexic (as he did on AI) anymore. He looks very much like a regular guy to me, and is maturing physically like folks do as they grow older. (He does appear to be in a pissy mood--just loves having his picture taken at the airport doesn't he?)

:allgood:

Yeah, that. (I thought we had an emoticon for that phrase?!?!)

And I have to say -- that after a long flight, I'd look rather pissy too.

Hey! If we can get out of Hertz early enough, y'all wanna go to the improv? The one in Hollywood has a free 10 pm show!

Sounds like a plan! Oh wait, I'll be here in Ohio digging out from a foot of snow, while you all are in sunny Burbank, basking in the afterglow of a fabulous Valentine's Day rendevouz with your smokin' hawt boyfriend. Throw him an EEEEE! from me, will ya?

Ooo - business in the front and party in the back!

I shall embrace the mullet!

Hell yeah! I'll be dressed up in my Wake Forest sweatshirt and jeans so their dress code will need to match mine...that a problem you think? My plane gets in before yours so I'll just mosey on over to your airline's arrival area and wait for you heiffers.

And that picture? My vote goes for his hair being hidden under the bucket hat. Look at his right FIST! :hubbahubba: That and the set of his mouth tells me Clay is pissed and I don't blame him. Who the fuck took this picture? Wouldn't that be so freaking aggravating? Not to be able to just walk through an airport without having a camera shoved in your face?

Yeah, he's looking thick these days...luckily, his jeans are, too. :hubbahubba:

Hey, I was like clairvoyant and all this morning! It's The Clapper!!! Kick it.....(beats in background)

Clap on! Clap Off!

Did his hair

Get cut off?

He's fillin' out

And he's lookin' gangsta

Man looks hot

I'm not gonna angsta!

Clap On! Clap Off!

He's headin' for Jimmy

And he looks pissed off!

Who took that picture?

Disturbed his peace?

No wonder he's mad

Man needs to release

Headin' for a shower

Get all cleaned up

Spend the day with Tyra

Yeah, we know wassup!!!

Clap on! Clap off!

Our freckled stud

Is steppin' off!

I must stop watching this show! He's gonna look hot, I'm not worried One Iota! :medium-smiley-070:

You know, they are talking about their plans in the open just to make the rest of us jealous!

Now I have to leave work early so I can navigate roads that are getting very icy - and I have a lot of hilly, winding, country roads to travel.

I wish I was going to Burbank.......

ETA: Divayenta, you are hilarious!! :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by Claygasm