#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

75 VIPs?????

75????

They all weren't from the ones denied last time because muski is about the only one from those 18 who went.

Maybe they are being extra cautious this time since lst time they gave out more wristbands than they had seats.

I just hope all that got wristbands get in.

I hope KAndre and Scarlett got wristbands.

I swear I will never again go to a TV taping without a VIP seat. I love Clay, but its not worth the stress.

ETA: So did Scarlett get in? I wouldn't trust anyone either after being denied last time WITH a wristband.

Edited by Claygasm

oops I see ldyjocelyn beat me to it...

DO NOT Mess up with the world dominatrix...

hope nothing messes up Muski!!!

I guess its better to give out fewer wristbands than seats and then take people from a stand-by line than to give out wristbands and then deny entrance.

I hope muski is high tailing it over there to make sure she is ok. They wouldn't DARE mess with her again!

75 VIP's -- gotta be Clive, making sure that Clay's career is ruined (once again) because "no Clay fans showed up." That is especially the reason why KAndre almost didn't make it in either. Clive saw the footage of her at the Virgin Record Store signing, and he knew...he knew....

Yes, play, it would seem simple, wouldn't it?

You know, I remember when muski and I were talking to the people from Kimmel after we were denied entrance despite getting wristbands we were told they always give out more VIP tickets than are ever used. He said most of the time only maybe 50% are used but that night they were ALL used and it took them by surprise. He claimed that is why more wristbands were given out than there were seats.

I guess they learned their lesson that time and have taken that into account when giving out the wristbands.

From CV:

Clayperfect told me that two of the people with VIP tickets are relatives of a Kimmel employee. They flew in from Michigan and are going to be meeting Clay after the show. There is also some kind of after party that they say Clay is suppose to be at.

Huh. I thought all the employees of the show were relatives of Jimmy's. Fingers crossed for the eHP....

And

gareem said they did some filming when the bed arrived but she and ltg couldn't see what it was all about because they absolutely positively could not leave their place in line to go look.

A summary of the Clay phone call with the contest winner (via the CB):

Here was her conversation with him:

He asked me how I was so creative, I told him I was NOT creative, but he made it easy by coming up with the words.

He asked me what I do in CT....I told him we were moving to Raleigh....He asked me what part....I couldn't remember...I told him Lake Wheeler area

He told me to when we come down there to watch the ice because every time he sees a car off the road it's a northerner...so he told me to be careful on the roads!

He asked me if I was watching Jimmy Kimmel tonight.....I said, YOU BET!!!! He said something about Nielson ratings.

He told me he was in the dressing room right now getting ready for the show and to be sure to watch.

Then he said he had to go.....

And I said....Clay???? One more thing......

THE CLAYMANIACS LOVE YOU!!!!!!

That was it!!!.....OMG OMG OMG

Word from ellenpoppy in line. The security guard told them Clay's room is completely filled with flowers, balloons and presents. She (the guard) took a picture on her cell phone. She said Clay can't even get into the room to change clothes. Ellenpoppy suggested he change clothes on stage...

Whoo-Hoo!! Please let there be clack!

Is this the way it was set up before - someone called some one on CB and said there were only 2 rows of seats on the floor. I have no idea what that means.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE...I don;t know but I am just bursting with excitement...I don;t care what happens tonight...I just wnat to see him...short or long...hee

Is this the way it was set up before - someone called some one on CB and said there were only 2 rows of seats on the floor. I have no idea what that means.

I don't think that means anything...last time there was only 3 rows I think. And LOL at the text messaging. That's one way I guess. And she must be sneaking because I think they ask your to turn in cell phones IIRC.

Play...love that emoticon!

from hotclay: the gifts are backstage

Hearteatw1a.gif

Unspoilered

Freakin gorgeous. Hair is cut shorter. Gave JKL a shirt with his pic on it!

Andtthis , although I don't understand it

front tooth fixed - jimmy shirt on.....
Edited by playbiller

Posted at the CH:

It is being reported at the OFC that Clay has said that he will be going on a trip for UNICEF

I guess that's why his hair is short.

How are they getting these reports????

I knew it!!! thats why he is non comittal about his plans...

From CH:

They kept teh gifts backstage. Clay gave Jimm a shirt with his picture on i

YES!!!!