#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

OK, for all you lovers of the hair. I am here for you, whatever you need, just let me know. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

As am I.

I can't wait for this show this evening. I hope boyfriend is great, no matter the length of his hair.

YAY for UNICEF trip....

Just saw a promo for Kimmel. All clips were from September!

They said something like they always have fun together and Jimmy welcomes back Clay Aiken.

I hope his hair wasn't shorter than it was in September. That seems so short now!

Will they be done taping before it airs here in the east??

I don't know - with the hair flowing the way it did - he was starting to look like a romance novel cover. Those guys are never taken seriously - at least by men.

Brown jacket jeans white sneakers. Very hot! Everyone will love the hair. Talking to Gabrielle alot during break.
Edited by playbiller

Keep the pictures rolling in. I have to try to restock this computer. Lost all the other one. Thought I had saved them, but alas, no such damn luck.

Can't wait for tonights pictures. VCR is rolling as we speak.

And yeah for Unicef trip.

Don't worry Georgia. A kind soul took pity on me when I lost my hard drive and sent two well organized DVDs full of Clay pictures. I will copy and send you.

During break telling gab about fans. Pointed to me and said that's Toni and she waved! OMG!!!

How does Clay know Toni?

They're just in a break? It airs here in 3 minutes!!!!

Nightline just signed off!!!

Are they done taping yet???