#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

so he is on vacation...I didn;t hear anything about no CD or Concert...

Jimmy said casually that he didn't have a CD and he wasn't touring in the context of he was coming on Kimmel just because and not to promote anything.

Muski called again. She is definitely having a problem with the teeth!

Gabrielly Union is not very funny

hee...that Clay t shirt is funny

yup Clay teeth bugs...but he is still too cute...will get used to it ...will get used to it...

I love him...

I have the biggest smile right now!!!

so he is on vacation...I didn;t hear anything about no CD or Concert...

Jimmy said casually that he didn't have a CD and he wasn't touring in the context of he was coming on Kimmel just because and not to promote anything.

Muski called again. She is definitely having a problem with the teeth!

I guess that is why I missed it...they were talking about the fact he wasn;t there to promote anything...

AWWW Muski...we will get used to it...

I think I need to watch the clack just two more times and I won't even notice it...

impromptu song writing...heee

still loving that.

I think he is so much in Clayton mode right now...He must be busy preparing for UNICEF trip and working on the BAF...the hair looks unstyled...just hair cut.

Where is the clack...I need to see that again and again...

GU was a good sport about the Claymates...boring singer...

aclaycandy_1.jpg

What a fun night!

Clay's part was waaaaaaay too short (just like his hair..... *g*), but some Clay is better than no Clay.

I cannot believe I have to go to work tomorrow (and the roads are still very icy), but alas, I do. So off the bed I go.

Night all!

Keep the pictures rolling in. I have to try to restock this computer. Lost all the other one. Thought I had saved them, but alas, no such damn luck.

Can't wait for tonights pictures. VCR is rolling as we speak.

And yeah for Unicef trip.

Don't worry Georgia. A kind soul took pity on me when I lost my hard drive and sent two well organized DVDs full of Clay pictures. I will copy and send you.

Thank you Couchie. That is unbelieveable. PM for my address.

Oh I;m sure...

I think he just keeps these minths free form BAF and UNICEF.

after his trips I bet he concnetrates on his tour...

so another appearance on Feb 22...maybe the hair will be longer then...

nad March 30...gala...

I bet we will also get the Veiw co hosting gig.

I am so excited

Is it bad if I say that except for Clay, the Kimmel show kind of sucked last night? Jimmy's monologue didn't seem to be that funny, and the timing was off or something. The Superhero date thing? Whatever, although Jolene was a very good sport.

Clay - Hair?! Teeth - WTF?! They are kinda big and blindingly white. I liked his little chiclet teeth. UNICEF trip - Yeah! Singing the candy hearts - very funny and sweet. Speaking of candy hearts, I wonder if Clay had a big handful of candy before he came on, because he seemed to be wired. Can't wait to hear what muski, Scarlett and KAndre have to say about the show from the studio.

Gabrielle Union - cute, but not that exciting and I didn't like her dress. The singer - hated her, and thought she was never going to be done.

Now to venture out of our safe harbor here and see what other parts of the Clay Nation has to say about Kimmel.

:fca:

HEH..Bottle I had the opposite reaction actually...the super hero date bit WAS lame and Jolene was a good sport. I did bwah at the Japanese valentines...and I had a few other bwah moments...Maybe I was just hyped at seeing Clay again.

Gabrielle Union was boring...but I like the fact that she and Clay interacted a bit. The hair cut I thought was inevitable...if he was travelling to hot places its the best thing ....but I bet he will let it grow out again.

It seems like this was really just a kind of lark appearance...nothing to promote. I think they handled the gifts ok...they showed that there were a lot and it didn;t take away from Clay's time on stage.

OK off to download Clack...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE love our boyfriend!!!!

I'm actually in between both bottle and Ansa in my reactions to the rest of Jimmy's show last night. His monologue I thought was a bit lame, and I turned the sound down for both the Japanese Valentine and the super hero thing. I actually thought Gabrielle was kinda cute and sweet, and she was cool with bringing Clay gifts as well. Peyroux -- I liked the music, but not her voice. She sounded better on the stuff from her website, so I'm guessing she's one I don't want to see live, but I might like the album.

As for Clay...I just rewatched the clack again, and I'm still on the floor with the song. I loved watching his "brain work" when he said he'd sing the song, and then had to figure out what exactly to do. And then....

:lightblub:

The candy. OMG, that was so perfect.

I actually think the deal with his teeth was funny (Hey! They matched his shoes!!), and honestly, after thinking about it -- when I've had a new filling put in my tooth, my tongue couldn't stop playing with it for at least 48 hours. Add to it some nerves on Clay's part, and that's a bit more understandable to me.

Did you notice that his jacket matched the couch?

I loved this -- it was a lark appearance, nothing more. A chance for Clay to show off his humor, and for me, that's always a good thing.