#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Bwah! Who would ever have thought that most of the discussion following a Clay appearance would be about the teefies? The dude never ceases to amaze me.

I saw Clay undo the bow on the strawberries - did he actually open the box? And seriously? Batman was really the only feasible choice. I thought they'd all look like borderline homeless guys under the masks (cough*Spiderman*cough), so I was surprised that one of them was young and relatively attractive.

Claygasm, good luck with the ice chipping. Just pretend it's for a really, really big margarita. :juul:

eta: Leno's site lists the following guests for tonight: Jim Carrey- The Number 23, Tom Vilsack - Iowa Governor, Music - Dustin Kensrue. The picture is Jim Carrey with Clay's AI5 bangs, so maybe somebody got confused...

The strawberries were in a clamshell dohickey - he put them to his right and opened the lid - the audience gasped. I am so tired now I might be delusional (I actually went downstairs to Starbucks and got a triple shot white chocolate mocha - and the triple is in a tall - I told them to leave out the water - and I hate coffee. I also got a Red Bull - which I hate even more) but I want to say he stuck his finger in it and licked it. He was doing A LOT of licking that night. Mostly of teeth.

I'm thinking my favorite interaction last night was when Gabrielle was telling about the guy in high school that broke up with her on Valentine's Day, and Clay offered us up to beat him up and Jimmy commented on Clay's first act as dictator - to put a hit on someone.

I don;t think his allergy with chocolate is as bad as the treenuts. I mean its bad but he can touch them...cos he says its when he eat them he ends up having bad tummy ache ... but he didn;t always have this allergy. I remember he said before that he even ate them to show Ruben what happens...I think he really used to love chocolates and misses them from time to time.

Supposedly the allergy to chocolate was discovered in college, he ate it until then, I have a feeling he might have overdone it in college (I knew a guy that tried to live on candybars - he came up with a rare form of diabetes after a few months of this -I really don't know the details). Supposely, chocolate upsets his stomach, no shots needed, no swelling, no hives, no breathing problems.

I believe he can dabble, but it was just chucked on to the list, with everything else - tree nuts = deadly, chocolate = sick tumtum

It looks like Clay is wearing a long-sleeved gray t-shirt under the Kimmel shirt. And I'll bet that he's got another t-shirt or beater on under that. It's no wonder he looks a little bulked up inder the brown jacket!

Geez, I can't stop giggling about how damn cute he is. :laugh2:

I KNEW certain poddies would spin not mentioning the CD and Jimmy's passing comments as an indication Clay is leaving RCA!

It couldn't just mean exactly what is sounded like - that he was not on the show to promote a CD or tour, or that a CD released 5 months ago is not usually pimped on TV?

No. Of course not. It MUST mean he is leaving the label. Clear as a bell! :medium-smiley-070:

Well Claygasm...that Poddie reaction was pretty predictable. I never really expected them to promote the CD... As he said he is on vacation right now. I always took that to mean as on vacation from his recording career. That is why there hasn;t been any aggressive promo. This is very much like his 2005 appearance when he simply was there for valentines. I think at this point he is mentally on to the next project...which is the UNICEF trip and the BAF activities. I bet he talks about them more in the Feb 22 appearance.

That is why I don't think Clay needs a personal PR person...because Clay is not always out looking for promo opportunities...sometimes he just wants to have fun. Is that a very aggressive way to run his career?...NO...but that is Clay's way.

Well we are at page 75...time to start thinking of the next thread title...

do we think of something connected to Valentine Kimmel???

oh no...nothing from Muski yet?? is she still in shock over the teeth???

Muski wasn't leaving to go home until this afternoon. She stayed at a friend's last night.

Maybe we could do something teeth related for a thread title. You know, instead of body and sheen, sparkle and shine? Or maybe Blinded by the light of Clay's smile? Or something along those lines?

Maybe we could do something teeth related for a thread title. You know, instead of body and sheen, sparkle and shine? Or maybe Blinded by the light of Clay's smile? Or something along those lines?

I like the "Blinded by the light...." suggestion. I was also thinking about something about Clay having a dictatorship.

I know -- "You're a Tiger!"

Having watched the Clack a couple of times since I got home, I think Clay was prepared to talk more about his plans, either with UNICEF or beyond: "We're going to talk a trip with them. And, uh...". And then Jimmy butted in to thank Clay for coming and whatever he was going to say got lost.

Extrapolate whatever you wish into the "And, uh...", but it was there.

=====================================

There are a couple of Clay videos on Jimmy's website that it probably wouldn't hurt to hit a few times.

When Clay whipped out the microphone, wasn't that kind of a give away?

playbiller honey, whatever Clay whips out should be a give away....to me.

Home...but immediately being asked to be a mom and wife and dog owner and daughter....well, not so much wife yet. Kenny's still working.

I want to write my 'report'...rest easy that I'm coming to some peace with the teeth...he was so damned CUTE last night---so very Clay in behavior, but I was working on accepting the new Clay LOOK...so it was weird. Weird.

Gotta go get some dinner for the gang---I'm splurging tonight and heading to Costco for hot dogs, heh.

I'll try to compose an 'insider's' report later...and may I say that my heart did a bad jump and skitter when I couldn't get onto FCA this morning or last night or whenever it was... :fca:

I snagged this from the CB (posted by Vote4ClayAiken) - if you click on it, you can see that he's still wearing the necklaces. More pics here at the CB.

09cd4.th.jpg

Doesn't the picture of Jimmy on Clay's shirt make him look like a vampire??

No?

Maybe I have chipped too much ice today.....

Should Tyra be jealous???

They're awfully cute together!

Click to enlarge.....

th_02jd6.jpg

Where's KAndre? She can't be asleep?!! I can't fill in all the spaces since I'm in such a fog that I need to read her recap to make sense of it all.

I also thought "Kenny" the second I saw him -- and last night we were just talking about Muski's Kenny story...

*threatens to keep dialing KAndre's number until she logs on* (and dial merrieeee's in between)

Edited by Scarlett

Trust me do not go over to the OFC. Who would think teeth could cause so much angst!

Teeth are causing angst?

I wish I could say unbelievable, but unfortunately it is completely believable.

I think some people live to angst.