#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

A big Happy Birthday to a primo (prima?) montage maker! Have a great day, rocknrollmom! :rainbowsmile:

And luckiest...you forgot that things I say are intended only for a select group of fans---not the fandom as a whole. Context is everything, you know...

Like the context of Clay's teeth, for example. I'm appalled that Cookie dared mention his teeth in her post! Why in the world would she do that? As if we care how his new teeth look UP CLOSE...I mean, what do we care about how his eyes and teeth and hair and smile and cheekbones and

scarves and

socks and sh....stuff look like up close?

Oh, by the way....I'm thinking of replacing some old fillings with crowns...what do you think? Will you still love me tomorrow?

Edited by muskifest

Well of course, anything that I say is my OPINION, even if I state it as a fact. I shouldn't have to clarify that - it's implied. But if any of you "let Clay be Clay" people want to bury your head in the sand and ignore the obvious (no matter what he says in his blogs), that is up to you. I know I am right, and I will send you a PM and attempt to convince you, if you continue to oppose me. ;)

Ha! I see your implication and raise you an inference - your so-called "rightness" is just in your head, while I have a gut feeling from the angle I envision his fingers typing his blog covered in a clean tube sock (yes! Clay types with socks covering his hands! That's how important they are to him! I can read between the lines with the best of them! And use exclamation points!). The gurgling in my digestive tract tells me he NEEDS me to force Scarlett to knit several scarves for him this century! I will wear them until he is ready for them. I am willing to make that sacrifice because I am just.that.DEDICATED!

No, muski! you are not allowed to exchange fillings for crowns - that is clearly some hidden meaning as to your imperial ambitions - and which will also make your head all lumpy.

I hope you all clicked on Rose's link - since it takes you to the "Joy of Sox". Everyone has an opinion - What is this a democracy or something! People just do not know their place some posters are more important than others!!!! Which is why, in the future, I want you to bold my words of wisdom after you quote them and you should al be quoting them and abiding by them! Here, I have had the longest experience on message boards, predating the internet by many years with my dial in bulliten board experiences.

I am considering starting a thread on the OFC explaining defined benefit pension plans and sharing my special wisdom with others in the Clay Nation. I am working on a magnum opus on whether the different fan boards should offer defined contribution or defined benefit plans to it's various members. Of course , I will volunteer to collect and manage the money, since I have the most experience on this subject and I am completely trustworthy and do need a bigger place at the beach. Yes, The Clay fandom will be the only one with complete retirement protection and a place to come a visit and swim while talking about Clay - What? WHAT? What do you mean that only old people think of retirement and Clay should have only young fans? I have worked in this field most of my very long life career.

By the way, I am not giving up my good seats (should I get them in the future) to anyone!

Edited by playbiller

I'm afraid I won't be able to take advantage of your excellently conceived retirement plan, playbiller. At my age, I'm sure the premiums would be way too expensive---if I could even pass the physical in the first place!

But at least I'll die with some new crowns in my mouth. A smile is very important.

Edited by muskifest

Well I forgot to puctuate my post with the proper emoticon ange013.gif and the demand for proper respect for scarves - People! Their season is almost over! It is so short sob, sniff sad037.gif

PS, I read that rocknrollmom is currently off the boards due to computer problems and a sick child. Is this resolved?

Edited by playbiller

After carefully examining the most recent Clay pictures in some detail, I have noticed that he is detectably scarf-free. See Exhibits A & B.

MJ2.jpg

MJPhone.jpg

I can only draw one conclusion from his scarf-deficient appearance: Cookie stole his scarf, and because she is a fame-whore, she will be enshrining it, and Ethel will be joining her in the Clay Mobile as they go a a Clay Nationwide "HA HA - Clay Likes Me Better Than You!" Tour. That has to be the explanation.

Unless it is an indicator that RCA has re-directed all the funds that were initially allocated to keep Clay warmly scarfed into further promotion of Chris "The Bestest Runner-up Eva but Actually the Chosen One - Taylor Who?" Daughtry.

Or maybe Clay's scarfless state is because he is sending us a sooper sekrit message the he is escaping the smothering, choking confines of his relationship with RCA...

Crap, where's my decoder ring?

But at least I'll die with some new crowns in my mouth
BWAH!

If I may interrupt the sox scarf retirement talk for a moment (BTW…I hatessssss AARP who descended on me the minute I turned fifty and inundates me with mail every month lest I forget my accelerated demise due to old age ---hmmm…where’d THAT rant come from?) Anywazzzzzzzzz I have a question about the teeth. *moment of silence*

The way Cookie described them…that they “seemed to stand

out a little from the gums… concerns me a little. I don’t know enough about dental work. So what does her comment mean? Why would the new teeth protrude from the gums? What did he have done? And who did it? And where? I think I need to find a cherished chicklet teeth support group.

Happy Birthday rcknrllmom :04:

Here’s a little bit of funny for you. Happy Birthday

eta: Maybe I'm misunderstanding what Cookie means. I got the impression that there was a gap between the top edge of his teeth and the gums.

Edited by dreamlarge

Longest experience my butt! I was saying rude things to other people on Usenet back when you were just using your phone to call people! But I am interested in your pyramid defined benefit plan - send me details and a consulting fee.

As for you, bottle, you and your photoshop skills don't fool me! Look at the gap between that coat and the neck - some might think that's his shirt collar but it is CLEAR it's the edge of a scarf hand-woven by Clive Davis' grandmother!

Don't do it, muski! Don't do it! You will be unrecognizable from all the teeth licking! Dream, the teeth embedded in the gum is clearly designed to alienate the denture demo! (I guess I always thought teeth had to, like, protrude, from the gum in order to, like, work.)

You will be unrecognizable from all the teeth licking

I did NOT lick Clay's new teeth and I'll PM anybody who said I did! I'm warning you!

And stop that laughing, Claygasm! I swear, I can't believe how cruel fans are to each other---even fellow board members. Laughing at them and using emoticons, to boot!

Crap, where's my decoder ring?

That'll teach you to buy your decoder ring at WalMart. I either purchase from Target, or else I order online at www.decorderringsfordecodingRCAsecretmessages.com. (You get a better deal if you buy from Target, though. The shipping costs for purchasing online are YUGE....)

I think I need to find a cherished chicklet teeth support group.

{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

I wish I could answer your questions for you, but I can't. But then, I've said it before, that I'm terrible at noticing things like that, and honestly cannot see what you're talking about. I don't mean that as a "I'm right, you're wrong" thing -- I just am massively unobservant. So maybe what I need as well is the answers to your question.

BTW, I do love your emoticon dreamlarge.....

Longest experience my butt! I was saying rude things to other people on Usenet back when you were just using your phone to call people! But I am interested in your pyramid defined benefit plan - send me details and a consulting fee.

Well shoot -- I was using Usenet way back when you have to use paper and the Pony Express to send your messages.

Was I using it wrong?

As far as the retirement plan goes...does this mean I can retire as a Clay Aiken fan and get money for life? Because, if I can, I'll retire. I don't wanna work anymore. (Can you tell I'm having a bad day at the office?)

some might think that's his shirt collar but it is CLEAR it's the edge of a scarf hand-woven by Clive Davis' grandmother!

Can 200 year-old-women knit?

You all have done something that is very, very rare!

You have rendered me speechless!!

Quick -- does anyone know CPR? Maybe if a handsome redhead (or whatever the hell haircolor he is this week) does it, it might help!

never mind, there is something very odd going on - I guess I should not talk about it, it seems to inspire bad things. I think someone is watching a thread on the Clay board.

Oh, that's very cryptic....

Do you think the Clive and RCA minions have gotten to playbiller, or is it perhaps Homeland Security? :ninja:

That'll teach you to buy your decoder ring at WalMart
Well, duh. Of course, you can't expect to find anything associated with Clay at WalMart. Unless you happen to dig up an AIW in the garden department in July when they get all their annual "ColorSpot" petunias on display.

Why does the idea of Clay wearing toe socks sorta turn me on? :unsure:

Oh, and dreamlarge? I'll join you in the chicklet teefies support group... :em0400:

Edited by muskifest

if I could even pass the physical in the first place!

Well, CRAP! Another physical! - I already got a form letter saying that I needn't come in to take the desired fan demographic exam, because I have already flunked, and why waste time.

Hey, here's an idea - why don't we design t-shirts like the ones that are screenprinted to make ya look like a babe in a bikini - only have a picture of a smart'n'sexy'n'savvy'n'sophisticated Officially Sanctioned Clay Fan body on there - and then Playbiller could use the money from her retirement scheme, uh, plan! to fund Lifestyle Lifts for the truly desirable-fan-format-deficient folks.

They have EZ payment plans, too, so there is just NO EXCUSE for going to a concert and sitting near the stage, or, even worse, talking to Clay or a media-type person, looking like your decrepit old self.

None.

Heh - you delusional people who think you can get sekrit signals from Clay by inspecting his socks or scarves or degree of eye-sparkle-issitude (I heard it was one of Raleigh's wittle doggy hairs under his contact lens) - the real signals are sent by noting which fingers Clay wears his rings on.

I know the code, but I can't tell y'all or I would have to kill y'all.

Edited by djs111

I know the code, but I can't tell y'all or I would have to kill y'all.

cough*Scheming Fame-whore and closet Clive-lover*cough

And of course this means that djs is going on tour with Cookie and Ethel in the Claymobile v.v. soon!

Hey, here's an idea - why don't we design t-shirts like the ones that are screenprinted to make ya look like a babe in a bikini - only have a picture of a smart'n'sexy'n'savvy'n'sophisticated Officially Sanctioned Clay Fan body on there - and then Playbiller could use the money from her retirement scheme, uh, plan! to fund Lifestyle Lifts for the truly desirable-fan-format-deficient folks.

They have EZ payment plans, too, so there is just NO EXCUSE for going to a concert and sitting near the stage, or, even worse, talking to Clay or a media-type person, looking like your decrepit old self.

None.

What a totally awesome idea. Except.......the demographically challenged fans who REALLY care about making sure Clay becomes the biggest supah-stah EVAH! (because all will not be right with the world until he is) have already agreed to donate their upcoming front row tickets to my demographically perfect daughter. So she might be pissed. But.....if it means I can sit up front without the getting the evil eye from the toe-soxers......where do I sign up?

Boy, oh boy. DIdn't Couchie tell us to behave ourselves while she was away happyguy.gif - we are such the rebels

Anyway, here is a pciture of myself, women111.gif I am sure you can see I fit the ideal fan dempgraphic.

Of course there are times where Clay and I share the spiritual, so this is also an acceptable photo of me as wellwomen85.gif

Sometimes, in my expert professioanl way, I give advice to Clay and look like this women7.gif

But never, never , would you mistake me for this women110.gif - and I don't wantto here any cracks just because I am still in my house coat - it is cold ot side and I have to shovel snow! I am working up to it.

Edited by playbiller

I beg yer pardon.

I am only a fame-whore (or, as I like to say, Access-To-Clay Prostitute) if I am from another board.

Now, I need to continue working on my latest invention - The Deely Bobber Search and Destroy Kit - it is really just a cheap pair of binoculars and a big stick, but if I tastefully bling 'em up (use the phrase "faux silver leaf" instead of "sprayed them suckers with shiny paint"), I can sell 'em on eBay and retire to Clay Fan Acres.

I also volunteer to tell Clay to stop selling those tacky tshirts with his FACE on them, immediately!

So the value of my stash will go up and I can sell those on eBay, too!

retire to Clay Fan Acres.

Oooh! djs...be careful what you ask for. I wrote something way back in the early days of my Clay fandom entitled "Clay Acres"...ah, yes...In the hay with Farmer Clay....

indeed. :hubbahubba:

Now stop forcing me to read this blasphemy and taking things personally, damn it!