#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

EEEEEEEEEEEEE finally someon is excited...I've been refreshing to see what epopel are saying...

Ldyjocelyn...weren't you hoping for a texas two fer...

I knew Dallas won't be all in its lonesome in that date...

Oh, that's right. THe July 7th date was Dallas, not Houston...

whatever....

Woo Hoo! :hubbahubba::lightblub: :medium-smiley-070:

I must scurry off to see what kind of flights exist between here and Houston and then there and Miami...

oh yes, I must.... :lightblub:

{{{Couchie}}}

TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER TEXAS DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what about a Northern California date? The more in CA the better!

Come one Team Clay!! You can do it!! Get the rest of those dates up!

ETA: couchie - you take care of yourself! You've got some touring to do ths summer!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by Claygasm

Ok...I could get to Houston Hobby at 3:40 pm, Friday, July 6th for $99!

Is that too late, KAndre? :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

So Clay is coming to Kandre!!!!
Hee! Couchie, something tells me KAndre's coming for Clay! B) Of course, I guess I could fly to HOuston Thurs. evening the 5th if the 3:40 arrival on Friday's too late...

Oh...

oh. I'm just a leeeetle bit excited. :blush:

Edited by muskifest

Thankyou sweet Claygasm! Huh, did you guys know that I tried to fix Clay up with Scotty Hamilton a few years ago? Yep, after the Hockey event, I sent an e-mail to Scott via his "Chemo Cares" foundation in Ohio telling him all about Clans Brinker and his skating and singing prowess.

I got an e-mail back from Scott almost immediately saying what a huge Clay fan he was and how hard they had tried to get Clay for one of their shows from way back when. I told him about BAF, and he said that he would do a show for BAF if Clay would do something for his charity. AACK! He said he could never get through to Clay's management.

I called BAF and talked to Fran personally about this. She said she'd try to get a hold of Scott. She never got back to me though and she was quite the "crab"! So that's my story.

I'd die and go to heaven if Clay sang a duet with my beloved Wynonna.

This is from the OFC public page:

03/22/07 : Important Info Regarding Houston, TX Ticket Sales

This pre-sale will be accessible via telephone only beginning at 10 a.m. CDT on March 26th through March 27th. Fan club members will need to call the venue directly at (713) 224-7575 and mention the pre-sale password accessible prior to the pre-sale start time through the fan club on the "Tours" page of the website.

By phone? Are they ready for this?? Somehow I doubt it!

I REALLY need to know if this is the first concert. I so want to be at the first concert and Houston is cheap to get to, but I can't afford to buy tickets for this is its not the first concert.

And the presale is Monday - the same day as the post-sale for Pala? Could be one busy day!

Chick, 3:40p will work - especially for Hobby! You can be at my house by 4:30 - we can be at the party by 5, post bond by 6:30 and be at the concert by 7!

Done deal, then. I'm getting my ticket right now! I could get there earlier but the price goes WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYY up...if you think 3:40 is good enough to lay the pah-teh shit down, I'm there! :medium-smiley-070:

Just yesterday I told Kandre I was in for Asheville & Cary but with Dallas that was it. I had to stop somewhere. I have to fit in a trip to England this summer. (Scarlett says I can go in the fall! Ha Ha)

Then I get this call from her and guess what I don't have to got to another concert because Clay is bringing one to me! Yes that's right It's all for meeeee!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Kind of makes up for walking into a door yesterday and giving myself a black eye. Oh it's a real shiner but it will be gone by the time Clay comes here!!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all come on down ya hear!

Just yesterday I told Kandre I was in for Asheville & Cary but with Dallas that was it. I had to stop somewhere. I have to fit in a trip to England this summer. (Scarlett says I can go in the fall! Ha Ha)

Then I get this call from her and guess what I don't have to got to another concert because Clay is bringing one to me! Yes that's right It's all for meeeee!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Kind of makes up for walking into a door yesterday and giving myself a black eye. Oh it's a real shiner but it will be gone by the time Clay comes here!!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all come on down ya hear!

awww sorry about the black eye...by what a way for Karma to balance it out!!!!

its so funny...but I am so excited for you guys I can;t even go...hee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Texas!

This is what I was waiting for! As much as I'd love to do the California thing (and get to meet Ansa, *sob*), I'd really love to visit Texas in July. Truly.

So....what are the plans? Off to reread the thread here....can I share a room with someone? A car? Something?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Texas!

This is what I was waiting for! As much as I'd love to do the California thing (and get to meet Ansa, *sob*), I'd really love to visit Texas in July. Truly.

So....what are the plans? Off to reread the thread here....can I share a room with someone? A car? Something?

AWWWW ldyjocelyn...we will meet someday...wow we are all making plans cool...

hee the thing I love about not being a poddie...I can just get excited about the concert...no worries about what he is goign to sing or if its in support of ATDW...

I don't have to worry about what the press release will say...or explain away why they are actually mentioning ATDW...hee I can just stress about tickets and plane rides and such...

Wheeeeee for the Texans! Clay looooooooves you!!!!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

See, I don't give a crap what Clay sings. But to go into fits because an article mention ATDW pisses me the hell off. Or maybe I'm just too common to get it.

Yep, you and me both, apparently.

Edited by luckiest1

From the CV about the Pala seating chart:

Print out the ticketmaster seating chart for the venue... Look at chart... You can see how the venue is shaped like a kidney bean.

Section A facing the stage... The rows going across - row 1, seat 1 is the center aisle seat on both sides.. IIn other words, there's a row 1, seat 1 seat in section A and a row 1, seat 1 seat in section B (and C, D, and E). Row 1 has three seats across in section B, 7 seats across in section A... Rows 17, 18, 19 in section B end in seat numbers 32 on the far side... Rows 17, 18, and 19 in Section A end in seat #35... If you look at the chart and mark the seat numbers it'll make sense... All the seats across start with seat #1 in the middle on BOTH sides of the aisles... The big box in the back of section A & B does not obstruct the view - section D is elevated so you can see ABOVE the box... Sections C, D, and E all start with the same numbering system - with the #1 seat on the four different aisles.

Hee. Via CB, some tour emoticons designed by Cindilu2, ABeautifulMind and claystruck. Love em!

TourExcite.gifTour4.gifTour3.gif

Oooh, they used my favoritist emoticon evah! The one all happy and stuff in the first "Clay Summer Tour 2007" one...I just LOVE that little guy! TourExcite.gifTourExcite.gif

Hee. Via CB, some tour emoticons designed by Cindilu2, ABeautifulMind and claystruck. Love em!

TourExcite.gifTour4.gifTour3.gif

Oooh, they used my favoritist emoticon evah! The one all happy and stuff in the first "Clay Summer Tour 2007" one...I just LOVE that little guy! TourExcite.gifTourExcite.gif

EEEEEEEEEEE we just gotta add those emoticons...how do we do that again Couchie???

When I went onto Ticketmaster just now to make sure my account was current in readiness for the chaos tomorrow morning for Pala, I read their biography of Clay and this stood out for me:

vocalist Clay Aiken wowed television audiences in 2003 with his Southern charm, sweet demeanor, and bright, glorious voice

Yeah, he did. :wub:

(Looks around, sees that evidently people have overslept, from all the happiness yesterday).....let me be the first to say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! for the concerts today!

Semi-seriously considering the Texas Two-fer - I really want to experience the concerts without going through anyone else's filter or agenda.

:TourExcite: :F_05BL17blowkiss: