#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I sure hope these are the first concerts....

and PLEASE...eHP...do the honors of describing the concerts to us...that will be a blast!!!

at least we know that we are getting levelheaded. heee....and objective...hee reactions...

:TourExcite: :TourExcite:

oh and for the Cali ticket buyers...

:Tour4: :Tour4:

Goodluck...and I hope we al get goood seats!!!

YAY...I am soooo excited!!!

Oh man....I didn't have a good night. I was a bit sleepless, trying to decide how to get to Texas (because I'M GOING TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :Tour3: ), so I was tossing and turning most of the night. 3:30 a.m. I awake to the sound of a boom. Sure enough, our power is out, and is out all along the block. Therefore, from that point on, I pretty much just dozed. Not good for working. Heh.

But my priorities are definitely straight...I'm going to continue to look for flights right now and see what my best deal would be! And I'll get to meet up with the eHP, muski, Claygasm and HeidiHo! Anyone else??????

I'm so happy for everyone who is going to Texas! :Tour3: :TourExcite: And thanks to cindilu2, ABeautifulMind and claystruck for these fantastic emoticons!

I'm still waiting until the full schedule is announced before making any more plans. I already have 5 concerts on my agenda, LOL. Hee, my record is 7 (the NaT) - think I can break it this year? Plus, I really think I might fly out for the skating show in Vegas. So I have to take that into consideration as well.

Hope we get more dates today!

Let me start my recap now:

OH MAH FREAKIN' GARRAH! IT WAS GREAT! IT WAS SUPERB! IT WAS WONDERFUL! CLAY MADE OUT WITH THE ENTIRE AUDIENCE STARTING WITH MOI! HE MIGHT HAVE SUNG SOMETHING BUT I DON'T REMEMBER BECAUSE I'M IN A POST-ORGASMIC FOG!

I woke up this morning sure I would have come to my senses about going to Texas.

I didn't. There is no common sense when it comes to Clay!! :Tour3:

I am sure Houston will be the first concert. I have it all figured out. Clay likes being with him family on July 4th because that is the anniversary of Ray Parker's death. Right? And he likes being in the city where a concert is being held the night before. Right? So...... Unless he starts the tour before July 4th - which I doubt - Houston must be the first concert!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

But today, today is the first day of :Tour4:

This could be interesting. I wonder if trusting Clay fans who want to go to Pala will buy all the extra tickets from those who get them through TM today and then get better ones at the post-sale Monday. They better, or there could be a lot of empty seats!

Must go check my TM account and make sure its up to date. I just hope a client doesn't come in at 1pm my time!

Sniff...I am a bit sad CA3fer lost ldyjocelyn to the the texas2fer...but I totally understand. If I can afford it and my family won't disown me I will try to go to that one too. But, I told myself one trip and it will have to be Cali...

Hey maybe the eHP can name the next thread in honor of Clay showing his love!!!

:Tour3:

well we will need a Fall of Clay emoticon too.

Let me start my recap now:

OH MAH FREAKIN' GARRAH! IT WAS GREAT! IT WAS SUPERB! IT WAS WONDERFUL! CLAY MADE OUT WITH THE ENTIRE AUDIENCE STARTING WITH MOI! HE MIGHT HAVE SUNG SOMETHING BUT I DON'T REMEMBER BECAUSE I'M IN A POST-ORGASMIC FOG!

Now this is a recap!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

too long for a thread title???

you think that will get some fans all jealous...heh..specially those who are so intent to get his attention... :medium-smiley-070:

I am sure Houston will be the first concert. I have it all figured out. Clay likes being with him family on July 4th because that is the anniversary of Ray Parker's death. Right? And he likes being in the city where a concert is being held the night before. Right? So...... Unless he starts the tour before July 4th - which I doubt - Houston must be the first concert!

I think you may be right. I also wonder if the July 8 - 16 gap might be Unicef related. There are still lots of other dates where he could fit 6 more concerts in.

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

I have this wild image in my mind of thousands of us cracking knuckles and drinking coffee, waiting to descend upon Ticketbastard---our eyes glazed over, our hearts racing....refreshing the page, refreshing the page.....

:angry22: :Tour4: :Tour4: :Tour4: :Tour4: :badpc:

I have this wild image in my mind of thousands of us cracking knuckles and drinking coffee, waiting to descend upon Ticketbastard---our eyes glazed over, our hearts racing....refreshing the page, refreshing the page.....

:angry22: :Tour4: :Tour4: :Tour4: :Tour4: :badpc:

That pretty much describes me right now! :Tour4:

ETA: OT but did you all read they think it was rat poison in the recalled pet food? That's scary!

Edited by Claygasm

And NOW someone offers me a job! Sheesh.

How great is the summer of Clay - better thatn the summer at the beach with no Clay - and summer at the beach is great!

thats good right!!!...just make sure you have time off for the concerts...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh should we do a wake and funeral services...you know for the dead ATDW???

I mean why are poddies so determined to kill this cd? Don;t they want Clay to have more money...don;t they want to hope for another single on radio? Do they really want to be so right that they don;t want anything good to come out of this CD???

I mean ...if for some miracle the cd starts to sell and even goes platinum...they would actually be upset about that. I still want to hope for the best ...and if Clay mentioning the cd as he promotes the tour would result in an increase in sales...wouldn't that be good??? not according to the poddies cos you know...this CD is dead.

My conclusion about all this..its never been about Clay...for the poddies its about what they want...what they want him to sing ...how they want him to be a rocker...how they want to be right even if it means less sale for Clay....

its very sad really....

OK....now time for ticket stress...

goodluck to those getting tickets...I am keeping my fingers crossed that we get the best tickets we can...

but you know just to be in the show is good enough for me...

Any reports on tickets?

Couchie is not pulling up any good ones...anyluck with the others?

she says she may wait until Monday...we are pulling only rows 27 ...the best I think is row 24...

so how about you muski and claygasm

OK...Couchie gave up and will try on Monday...we'll be zen about it...we did get good tickets in San Diego...she will reserve her panic after Monday...hee

Any reports on tickets?

Couchie is not pulling up any good ones...anyluck with the others?

she says she may wait until Monday...we are pulling only rows 27 ...the best I think is row 24...

so how about you muski and claygasm

I grabbed 2 in section B, row 24, seats 1 and 2. At least they are on the aisle. I really wanted to get something in hand in case I couldn't get any on Monday. I'm sure we can sell them if we get better. After I got those, I did find a section A, row 21, seats 1 and 2 but for 3 rows closer I wasn't going to put yet more money on my credit card!

Muski I think may still be trying. I keep looking too. I haven't seen anything lower than row 20.

I don't think I am in any mental shape to take a job now - my mind is too into getting my self together and what would my puppy do without me 24/7? she is sad enough when I leave to go to the stre!

No, I don't think I could take this job and still get to many concerts. I am commited to 3, may take in 5. Good thing I have been a life long saver.

I was over at CV lurking and no one is pulling up anything better than row 20. I guess the fan club has the seats from the end of the VIPs to row 20 - except for the package seats.

Anyone have any reports from any other boards or is everyone else waiting for the post-sale?

oh should we do a wake and funeral services...you know for the dead ATDW???

I mean why are poddies so determined to kill this cd? Don;t they want Clay to have more money...don;t they want to hope for another single on radio? Do they really want to be so right that they don;t want anything good to come out of this CD???

Hee. I bet if you put that question to them, they'd deny it and say they'd be thrilled if it suddenly came to life. But you'd never know it, they way they go on and on about the CD being dead....almost as though they're willing it to be so.

My conclusion about all this..its never been about Clay...for the poddies its about what they want...what they want him to sing ...how they want him to be a rocker...how they want to be right even if it means less sale for Clay....

Sadly, I have to conclude the same thing. They claim that they don't want him to be stuck in the "karaoke singer" box, while at the same time firmly shoving him in the "songwriter & rocker" box.

I think we need a "let Clay be Clay" emoticon. :fca:

Edited by luckiest1

Well I checked CH and no action tehre either...It seems most of them got packages. Only one post that was saying the same thing..only got from row 22...

OMG wouldn't it be funny if everyone stopped trying and everyone tries for Monday...well I suppose if we don't get better seats on Monday we will settle for whats the best on TM...

eta: more people reported but also got tickets from row 22 and 23...

Yeah, and if everyone waits for Monday not everyone will get tickets. I just hope I can sell my two of something better comes up!

I am surprised how many are not buying today. I guess they're scared off by the Will-Call thing and they think they can't sell the tickets.

Trouble is, everyone wants to be in the first 10 rows! I just wanted to make sure I had something!

Edited by Claygasm

I think Couchie would've been happy with something between 10 and 20...I think if there was no fanclub sale we would've gotten anything. I am really not in the position to do upgrades so I am willing to wait. I do think we will be able to get tickets.

Now I am getting nervous about selling these tickets. I hope if people can't get something good on Monday and worse seats come up on TM they will be willing to buy from fans knowing they will have to meet up with them at the venue to get the tickets.

I really cannot afford to swallow $155!

ETA: Well, that's kind of cool! I just checked my email and for buying 2 tickets to see Clay I get 2 free song downloads at iTunes!

Edited by Claygasm

The best I got offered were Sec. A, Row 20, Seats 5&6...I didn't take them since CG had aisle seats just a few rows back...

Now I can't even get onto the site. ClayNation strikes again! We've killed Ticketbastard! :TourExcite: