Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Thanks for posting vid clip. Clay looks so happy giving away prizes!

I'm with you about strength of wheel watchers in certain regions. 

...as for cancellations--would not be surprised if  11/6 & 11/9 currently showing lots available seats in front 3-4 rows also get cut. 

..from reviews on ticketmaster, much dissatisfaction about (overpriced)  VIP packages not matching actual experience, and confusion on process to be a contestant

..there'll be lot's for the producers to learn from this inaugural tour

1 hour ago, Mik4clay said:

Has anyone heard how the woman,  that beat Clay in the primaries, did in the general election?

one of several headlines , this one from ABC News election night

...Foushee cruises to win in US House 4th District; will replace fellow Democrat David Price

• Thanks 1
On 11/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, Mik4clay said:

Has anyone heard how the woman,  that beat Clay in the primaries, did in the general election?

Things have not gone so well for the crypto-ex-billionaire who was backing her. He lost all his billions in one day (except for whatever he may have managed to steal and stash away) and is in beeg trouble with the law. Karma is still Clay's bitch.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm pretty glad that crypto guy got things handed back to him.  Clay's not really a vindictive guy (see: his friendship with Ruben), but I'm going to guess that he had a little happy dance at some point this past week regarding this.

In other news...congratulations to Quiana and Ranky Tanky!  Clay's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClAnowfuq3K/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D

image.png

Just a quick note to let you know that My daughter has a recurrence of the mouth cancer she had earlier in the year and will be having surgery early December.  She will have to recuperate at home for 2 weeks . The dr seems very positive they can get it all and maybe not have radiation but we’ll wait and see.  At least this time she’s not in pain in her mouth and can eat unlike last time where she ended up with malnutrition.  

That throws a lot of plans out the window but her health is more important.

So that being said…….I hope you have a great thanksgiving and a Merrie Christmas!