Fingers crossed for a date near me!

Some of you may remember from last year the talk of Clay appearing on an NBC game show called The Wheel (not to be confused with Wheel of Fortune Live, which is Clay on tour with that particular game show).  Anyway, we finally have some air dates and information.

This one doesn't mention Clay:  https://deadline.com/2022/11/nbc-game-show-the-wheel-two-week-run-1235178960/

Video about the game, again no Clay:  https://youtu.be/OhqpHCr5X10

BUT -- this one mentions Clay, and gives the date of his episode, December 29!  https://tvline.com/2022/11/21/the-wheel-release-date-nbc-game-show/

Happy Thanksgiving.

Re: Post

Have been googling this fledgling new social media platform.

Good thing Clay gave us heads up early to start migration to Post.

Received status email from Post Team yesterday evening --200,000 on waiting and 22, 500 activated accounts.

I got added to beta team [I  imagine all of us on acknowledged wait list were also] and was invited to give  input as they  move this  platform beyond  phase 2 testing and fix the bugs. (yipes, beta phase could take months)

Idyjocelyn, guess you'll have to add any Clay Post here until all of us get in !!😉

Beanerknits sent this to me — she received it as part of an email publicizing the appearance of Clay and Ruben in Carmel, Indiana next May.  I can’t find any corroborating data to confirm it, but I’d set my VCR just in case!

3D6422DF-951C-4609-822F-53E31EC20A7F.jpeg

Idyjocelyn

Have not found further corroboration either, and upcoming week TheView guest schedule made no mention. 

Will be watching anyway, although I'm not a regular viewer.  Maybe, maybe, maybe we'll be surprised with a holiday song ??? 🤞

Otherwise, will have to wait till 4/20 at Patchogue.

I think we were surprised last minute with Christmas appearances in the past, if I remember right. No mention on twitter for tomorrow’s guests.. except someone named Lily Collins. My dvr is also set.

Clay looks like he smells like peppermint. Um, yes..I want to sniff him 

• Like 2

They just were on The View!  Looked great, sounded great -- doing "This Christmas" by Donnie Hathaway!

Then they announced the tour!

Then they announced that they will be on the American Idol finale next year!  20 years to the day!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ldyjocelyn said:

They just were on The View!  Looked great, sounded great -- doing "This Christmas" by Donnie Hathaway!

Then they announced the tour!

Then they announced that they will be on the American Idol finale next year!  20 years to the day!

wow.  great news !!

really a clever entrance.  will be watching  reruns later today.  Hope someone puts this on YT as well.