Norfolk, VA:Scope Arena

Ansamcw

A long bit a banter with a big family that took up a whole row. I kinda got bored and didn't follow it all. [sort of like that whole section in LTS when Clay lists a bunch of family members and cousins and whatnot.] I think somebody ended up getting a hug.

TCS.

Reading whil listening - looks like CLay has the next fan war controversy = from an interview

Q: It's been a few years now since your "American Idol" fame. Are you still a fan of the program?

A: I think contestants on the show are more savvy because they know what they are getting into. We didn't know. It's disappointing to me in some ways. The newer crop of contestants are the types of people who made fun of us at the time.

That is OK though, it is the same people that make fun of him.

he better be careful...he's being mean <rolls eyes out of head>

Yeah, Couchie, I couldn't believe some of the stuff I was reading this afternoon, well, I guess I can believe it, but damn, with all of the crappy meanspirited things that have been said about Clay, and someone can consider anything he say is mean, it's beyond me. (I was going for the longest sentence ever, there.)

Clay said the mic stand won't go down

Oh, Lord....bottle PLEASE do something with this or I'll have to......I'm dyin' here....!

Lordy, not with Mama Faye in the audience... :o

Ok, this had me rolling on the floor!! :lol:

Doing "Word of the Day". Pizzicato? Talking to a twelve year old girl. Random shouting.... Sarah got it right. Violinist demonstrating.

Heh. Faye in the audience does not put a damper on the zipper and crotch talk. Did the binocular holder just admit that that was where she was looking?

Hee word of the night is piccicado...

I think its when they pick on the strings of the violin...

but it seems like the guy was snarking on him

from Ch

R (dedicated to Brandi *g*): his vocal is so spritely and fun.

I can picture his expressions!

Talking to a third grade teacher, talks about the Eye-talian Word of the Night.

"Last night's word was..."

Someone yells out "tremolo."

He said, "Were you there or did you just read it on the internet."

BWAH.

Pizzicato.

Twelve year old knows it: she's a music student, Clay says, "Oh, then you're cheating

why is he singing mdyk so slow.

Adding more expression...I didn;t notice that its any different but boy he totally messed up the words to that I think

But I really don;t know how that song is supposed to be done

he said those taht are doign the cellcert let the people you are talking ot say on the baords that I forgot the words to that song...

BWAH

He is really interacting with the audience tonight!

Damn! Up close and personal!

why is he singing mdyk so slow.

Adding more expression...I didn;t notice that its any different but boy he totally messed up the words to that I think

But I really don;t know how that song is supposed to be done

he said those taht are doign the cellcert let the people you are talking ot say on the baords that I forgot the words to that song...

BWAH

He always messes up the words to MDYK! I think its his WYSYLM of Christmas songs. :lol: