Williamsport, PA...Community Arts Center

Ansamcw

Hey bottle are they starting early At CV???

From CB:

All I know is that the Conductor is speaking and the audience is applauding...this one started at 7:30 this evening....cellstream just died again! :sigh :sigh :sigh

The symphony is playing, but the CV stream is having some kind of technical problems with cutting in and out for all the users. I'll hang on for a few more minutes, but it may be unlistenable if it doesn't get fixed. You may need to depend on the CH stream tonight.

The symphony is playing, but the CV stream is having some kind of technical problems with cutting in and out for all the users. I'll hang on for a few more minutes, but it may be unlistenable if it doesn't get fixed. You may need to depend on the CH stream tonight.

thanks for the update bottle...well I will just go back to my standbys...the CB cellcerters...seeing some red ink all over the place so some reports are coming in.

Well, I hope the CB'ers aren't all on the CV stream, because they'll be in the same boat I'm in. I think the CV DJ is trying a reboot or whatnot. Maybe she can get it fixed.

yup after reading the thread I am afraid you are right...

well I think there are still a few that get individual cellcerts...

I guess CH will only come on during intermission.

The CV stream is still cutting in and out after the reboot, so I guess I won't be listening tonight. Hope you guys can catch the banter from the CH stream.

Will try but my typing is not fast...

anyway...some picture of the venue from CV via CB...

46063352Williamsport.jpg

46063350Williamsport.jpg

That looks like a gorgeous venue,and I would think the baked seats would be good for the Clackgathers. I see there are some of the best on the list tonight, including the very speedy jojoct, so yeah!

The CV stream issues have maybe improved. I'll see how it holds out when Clay comes on. Cross your fingers...

crosses fingers and toes...

well we still don;t have the stream...he should be coming in soon.

Yup there has been some really gorgeous venues...

any idea how long before clay?

No...nothing on CH yet...I hope they remember it is coming in earlier....

Bottle is it intermission yet???

Bottle is it intermission yet???

oh cool...

from CB:

Now they're all singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!!! They're certainly pumping up the audience for OUR MAN!!!

Talking to the cellcerter at intermission: A pretty good number of men - many couples. She is speculating that the first several rows may be season ticket holders, since she didn't recognize anyone.

The hotels are filled up with Clay fans, and the employees can't believe it - more fans even than for Barry Manilow when he was there. Hee. The benefits of being the first announced concert.

From CB:

Totally jammed, more men that she has ever seen....the venue is just beautiful......TOTALLY FULL< JAMMED WITH PEOPLE......not all Clay fans.......tons of people.....

Certer is saying that there was a menu in the hotel elavator, and it had written on it Aiken for food.....

Said that someone from the hotel was telling them that they haven't ever seen anything like this before, the hotels are all just full of Clay fans.

Said they just can't believe how many men are here tonight...just blown away by that....

Cellcerters keep saying over and over how amazed they are at the number of men that are there. They are all interested to see their reaction to Clay. There is somewhere there for Clack.

Clay may freak out, she just said there are 5 men in the front row.....

2100+ Seats.

5 Men in the front row...certer just cannot get over the number of men at this concert... :lol

announcment that they can take pictures with no flash.

From CH...

its pretty darn full...

from CB...

Certer said it is packed, said she tried to get an upgrade today, and they guy at the ticket booth said, 300 people a day are trying for tickets and there are no tickets available...

Its starting...CW...I heard a version of this by Frank Sinatra today...it was soooo slow and boring...I prefer this and Karen C's version.

Clay was just announced. Wearing Glasses! Dark suit.

EEEEEEEEEE I wonder how he looks...sexy professor...

TFN...

From CB:

LIGHTS ARE GOING DOWN....

WE'RE READY TO GO.....

EXCITEMENT IS IN THE AIR....

JESSE IS OUT WEARING GLASSES TONIGHT...

LOTS OF APPLAUSE....

GLASSES CLAY!!! HE'S THERE!! BLACK SUIT!!