Williamsport, PA...Community Arts Center

Ansamcw

Shorthanding it: If you want tell him he looks bad, smells, sounds bad, etc., trying the Clay Aiken method of putting a hand over your mouth. (Not accurate - I lost track of what he said exactly.)

Asking someone in the audience: "You don't have access to any of the backstage areas, do ya?'' Hee. I think I heard him ask who was there with Bridget (from the other night, I assume) and telling her it was her job to put her hand over Bridget's mouth.

MCWL.

From the CH

There are a few ways to enjoy a Clay Aiken concert

if at any time, you feel the need tell me I smell bad, sing bad or am fat. I'm going to do what I call the Clay Aiken hand over mouth

Asking who came with Bridget and instructing them to put their hand over her mouth.

Oh God. Glasses and no stubble?

:unsure:

Get ready for a tirade from Claygasm....She cannot STAND the glasses and is a MAJOR stubble lover. Yikes...I'll just tiptoe on outta here before she comes back... :unsure:

HA! :P

So he's sorta rotating (heh) the clothes, right? Light suit with sweater, then dark suit with orange shirt?, then velvety/cordoruy, then the dark reddish/purpley suit? Does that mean I can sit down and figure out what he'll be wearing each night? And then know what to expect for MY concert? :blink:

Oh God. Glasses and no stubble?

:unsure:

Get ready for a tirade from Claygasm....She cannot STAND the glasses and is a MAJOR stubble lover. Yikes...I'll just tiptoe on outta here before she comes back... :unsure:

good thing she's going to more than one show heee. Hopefully she'll be laughing so hard she won't notice? heee

I think there is some interaction with the orchestra members and whatnot, along with plugging future appearances.

I think he's doing word of the day. He said "Condalezza" like it was a joke, but it's an actual term, dude.

Word sounds like "El Ninio", but that can't be right.... Ha!

From CB - I will not vouch for acuracy

talking about having a seizure...maybe flashes...

tons of first timers with their hands up

He keeps wanting the lights up to see the audience..WOW, asking how many have been to their first concert....WOW, certer said so many, unbelievabe....

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

correction...NO CORDUROY..

DARK SUIT...AND DEFINITELY..

GLASSES....LOL....

TALK ABOUT SPECULATION...

Edited by playbiller