Williamsport, PA...Community Arts Center

Ansamcw

YOu know I'm very happy about this tour and that it's bringing in the first timers....be it through local promotion or season ticket holders. All Clay needs is for people to see and hear him..he'll do the rest. I'm sure he's charming the socks off the newbies tonight.

OCOCE. I think he did the standard pre-song banter about the boyhood church services.

Another standing O.

I couldn't decipher much of the pre-DSIAFCD speech, although I did hear a different voice at times. I'm assuming it was the orchestra conductor talking about his group.

Baby that's a fact - screams.

From CH:

From Cotton at CV:

Quote:

WORDS OF THE DAY

1 Crescendo - soft to loud (not as fun as Aspie's definition!)

2 Decrescendo - Loud to soft

3 Fermata - Held note

4 Sforzando - a sudden burst of sound on a chord

5 Tremolo- (tremble) a string player shakes their bow reeeeaaal fast on the string for effect such as in scary music.

another set of definitions:

a. A tremulous effect produced by rapid repetition of a single tone.

b. A similar effect produced by rapid alternation of two tones.

6. Pizzicato - I-talian (â„¢CHA) term meaning "pinching". It is used for string instruments to indicate that the strings must be pinched instead of playing with the violin bow.

A tremolo performed on a piano would be 2 notes one octave apart played in rapid succession ie: low E high E low E high E...

Add col legno, "With the wood", bowed instrument struck with the wood rather than the hair of the bow.

I think the first word was in Merrillville.

CH report:

wearing glasses...

teasing bridget ...a lot

when a person was asked what is the con lingo..playing with wood and he made a face

was so surprised that there were so many men...there were 9 men in the front row.

MDYK...he was singign and he looked over to bridget and he widened his eyes during that part...then he said this is where he messed up.

Emmanueal his hands were twisted together.

Really dry ar

laughing during CS...

The cellcerter was explaining the laughter during the beginning of TCS / HYAMLC, One of the men in the front row, which was very close to the stage, stood up to take a picture. He must have practically been in Clay's face, so it cracked Clay up.

Per the certer, paraphrasing here: Good hair, good assage. Much giddiness.

All is well was really great.

counted the 9 men in the front row

asked the ligths to go on several times

serenade the couple that the guy was the clay fan

Clay made a funny face when the woman say palying with wood.

His hair was awesome... :D

From CH.

Frameless glasses, gray pinstripe suit, gray shirt and brown tie.

Made a lot of jokes about the internet. His eyes are dried out that's why he has glasses on.

Quite a few have not been to a concert before. Many men and families.

There was just quite a detailed description of how Clay partially stood up from the stool to make an "adjustment" to his pant leg and whatnot. The relevant part being whatnot.

At least 12 men, of all ages, at the bus line.

I think they said jojoct got the whole show from the balcony, but don't hold me to that.

From Ch:

It seems during AIW, he stiffens up and tightens his hand around his pole.

Estimates of 60 percent non Clay Nation attending.

From CB:

SOUNDS LIKE CLAY HAD ON A SLATE GREY SUIT WITH PIN STRIPE...SHIRT WITH COPPERY COLORED PINSTRIPES AND MATCHING TIE....AND ACCORDING TO CERTER....KICK A**, KICK A**, KICK A**....BROWN BOOTS!!! SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY ALL ABOUT THE BOOTS...:lol :lol :lol

WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT CLAY SAID...TONIGHT ALL OVER THE BOARDS...GLASSES, GLASSES, GLASSES

HANDS IN POCKETS A LOT....GREAT VIEW OF CUTE ROUNDED BUTT....HE WAS CUTE AS A BUTTON :lubdub

Certer said he had on just a great suit, brown with some kinds of coppery stripe....and some great brown boots....said he had his hands in his pockets.....a LOT...nice profile shots. he so funny.......and kept asking for the lights up....and the crowd really responded wonderful.....said about 65 percent of the audience hadn't been there before.....

CERTER KEEPS SAYING HOW BEAUTIFUL HIS HAIR LOOKED AND JUST HOW "PRETTY" HE WAS...SHE COULDN'T USE ANOTHER WORD...HE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT HE WAS JUST PRETTY TONIGHT...

LOTS OF CLACK SHOULD BE ON THE WAY..TONS OF PHOTOS

CLAY MADE SOME CRACK ABOUT Y'ALL SHOULD COME TO THE CONCERT TOMORROW NIGHT...YOU'LL BE STANDING AT MY BUS TIL 3AM SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL COME TO THE CONCERT TOMORROW NIGHT

THIS CERTER HAS IT WITH HIS BUTT...SHE IS DEFINITELY A CLAY-BUTT LOVER!!!!!! SHE SAID HE WAS SITTING ON THE STOOL AND "AT ONE POINT MADE AN "ADJUSTMENT"...IF YOU KNOW WHAT i MEAN....THE "ADJUSTMENT"!!!!

SHE'S CRACKING ME UP!!! SHE'S STILL ALL ABOUT THE BUTT AND HOW PRETTY HE WAS...COULDN'T EVEN REALLY NOTICE THE GLASSES FOR HOW BEAUTIFUL HE WAS

THIS WAS HIS PERSONAL BEST TONIGHT!!!!!

THEY TOOK ONE VIDEO CAMERA AWAY :yow :yow :yow

SAID YOU COULD TAKE PHOTOGRAPHY NOT VIDEOGRAPHY...BUT THEY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS STILL CLACK!!!!

There is a Claymobile there, red, pictures, even the license plate is something Clay, its a sports car....blasting Clay music....75 people around the car taking pictues.....

Said people coming out of venue are raving about Clay...how phenomanal he is...... \

I'll leave that last comment to stand on its own merits...heh...

Claygasm just called! She said:

After initial disappointment of seeing the glasses and then no stubble, she really enjoyed it!

His voice was wonderful; he looked great (even though the glasses and this hair just 'don't go together' hee)

Funny, funny, funny! Basically cracked up when the man stood up to take his picture.

When the woman said what the word of the day meant 'playing with wood', he couldn't help himself---he cracked up and then when he asked a young girl about it, he said, "You're too young to understand that joke!"

Very nice pants.

Very nice pants. (oh, sorry...heh)

LOTS of 'newbies'---she talked to someone who said she only 'knew' Clay from AI, but that he was just wonderful and she'd definitely be looking for his concerts and CDs...

Said throughout the concert she'd look at some of the people who'd identified themselves as first timers and that they were always really engaged, laughing and applauding enthusiastically.

A good time was had by all!

Oh...CG said she thought he should've worn his black boots instead of the brown...BWAH! :lol:

ER...did I already mention that his pants looked really good? :unsure:

from OFC via CH:

A zillion people are at the buses and Jerome said that he would try to make sure that all the girls would be able to say hi to Clay and that Clay would be about 30 minutes. Oh...what a sweet guy!! They can see the dogs in the bus..Raleigh and Durham. The girls are really excited about the 30 minute wait...I am jealous!!!

The bus is totally electronic and the curtains are electronically controlled....

There was video taping, JoJo got it all from the loge...other's did as well, they took one video away b/c the security said that was different than still photography....

who is this kindler gentler Jerome... be gone heee

I think that Clay is determined to do the bus lines as often as he can, and Jerome is charged with making it happen. If you look at the bus pictures and read the decriptions, Jerome is glued to Clay's side the whole time, ready to move him out of there at a moment's notice. Also, maybe the fans are a bit better trained. And, I think the fact that the bus leaves relatively quickly after the show (compared to the JNT, which took much longer to pack up, I assume) contributes to Clay's willingness to greet the lines.