Harford, CT...CT convention Center

Ansamcw

From CB:

talking to some guy Jim who lives close to hartford. with his wife joanne. closest man to the front but said theres a lot of men 8 tables away? lol

Talking to Jim...doing the "voluntary men" routine...this is the Clay debacle...many laughs

TALKING ABOUT THE MEN IN THE AUDIENCE....DON'T BE ASHAMED TO RAISE YOUR HAND...

8 gusys on the side. is there an advantage on the side.. how many guys out there don't be ashamed just raise your hand.. they won't raise their hand their wives are forceing them.. your the closed guy.. Jim.. from close to hartford..this is a small town .. everyone is here.. your wife Joann...he just used the word debaco.. for what no idea..he bought the tickets on his card..any other guys come volunteerilay..doing this song for those two but everyon can listen if they want.. lots of screaming.. and laughing..

HYAMLC. :) He sounds great tonight and the audience is going nuts over him!!! I think its a sold out crowd.toooooooooooooo youuuuuuuu.. lots of awes.. huge applause and screaming.. very moving number..very passionate..from now on our troubles will be out of sight...have a merry little christmas..

BINOCULARS IN THE THIRD ROW...PICKING ON THEM...BRING THOSE HERE....

binocular bit...asking how much she paid for the 3rd row seats...100 a ticket...decorated the binoculars?? i dunno. asking her somethin and said BE HONEST. lol everyone LAUGHING like crazy. :) our comedian! "bring those here!" i dont know about what. lol something about three people? aww shes shaking.

urning the lights on cause you look so good I want to see you....your on the 3rd row and you have binco..what did you pay for those seats.. 300 dollars. thats a rip off.. I wouldnt pay that.. your so close why do you have binco..well you dont have to be so mean about it. .somebody put you hand over her mouth please..you lookin up my nose.. I wont be responsib le for broken binoc..i dont know what your lookin at but hey feel free.. i am a little nervous.. see I told you i couldnt be classy to save my life..

Binocs in thrid row....paid $100 for a ticket..."that's a rip off"....what exactly are you lookin gat....bring them here!!!

It doesn't take three people to bring them here....what are you shaking for???? Made a joke about that.

Are you looking up m'ah nose???

Not responsible for broken binocs...don't know what you're lloking at but feel free!!! :laugh

WORD OF THE DAY....PISDIGLIATO???

someone brought a musical dictionary again. he said "you cheated!"LMAO. hes asking her what different words mean. lol LMAO "What is with these connecticut people!!"

Fancy I-talian word of the night..vizbiglimando (sp?) Who is are? She shouted right out? She has a dictionary! Tell me what vibrato means? I got you now! What does allagonda? How about kareoke? What's the word again? What is with these Connecticut people?!

I...so....well you're in the 3rd row and you have binocs....so much further away

how much did you pay for those tickets

$100 I would not pay that to see me....

oh sweetie but why do you need binocs....

someone please their hand over their mouth....

bring those here

you don't need 3 people to bring

what are you shakin for? why?

look at me....

her in delaware.....

are you looking up my nose...

ooooooooooooooo

I'm responsible for it

broken binocs

you don't have to be so mean about it....

I don't know what you're looking at....

feel free

I've done these shows a number of times in the last few weeks

they do a bunch of fancy words that I don't understand

and um so I don't understand all these fancy words

come into rehearsal

word of the night

you come to these shows we want you to leave....to at least feel educated

a fancy I-talian word

biz bigliando....?????

you didn't raise your hand!

who are you?

come here!

give me that thing right now!

this woman is cheating!

are you cheating?

what you gonna do....

oh hold on hold on

oh crap

abaganda....what's a ......

I can't read....

what's the word again...

bizbigliando????

the whole orchestra....they're very proud...

flutter something or other on the harp!

you cheated! see what happens when you cheat!

she had a dictionary apparently

From Cb:

putting the house lights up again? everyone screaming. lol "how many people have been to a show before" / "how many people have not been to a show before" he stresses "by hands only" and everyone SCREAMS. LMAO! "whenever i say hands only, you ALWYAS scream!"

Lights are hot. Taking his coat off...!!!! How many people been to a show before? Every single night? You always scream! You forget how to follow direction!

tellin em to keep their hands up. doing his bit about "if you've never been to a show get a good look at their faces...they might look just like you and me...they may go to church, but they will take you with them. they will have your number, address..." LMAO!! did he just go "MMMMHMMMM" !!!!!!!!!!!!

ow many people have never been....

who has been....

you always....

you forget how to follow directions

that's okay you have your phone up

keep em up keep em keep em up keep em up high

if you haven't been to a show....take a good look

memeorize their phases

they may go to church with you

they may teach your children

if you know what's good for you

when this show is over

you will run

and you will run

I'm talking to you in the red yes you know I am....

Jacksonville Florida....

TOOK HIS JACKET OFF AND GOT SOME WOLF-WHISTLES AND CHEERS...:laugh

DOING THE HANDS UP ROUTINE...AND MENTIONED SOMEONE HAD A PHONE UP TOO.

KEEP YOUR HAND UP...IT MAY BE ALL NIGHT...IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A SHOW...TAKE A GOOD LOOK AROUND...THEY MAY LOOK JUST LIKE ME AND YOU, THEY MAY GO TO CHURCH....WHEN THIS SHOW IS OVER YOUBETTER RUN...BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE YOUR NAME, HOME PHONE NUMBER, SSN.....I'M TALKING TO YOU IN THE RED...DON'T BE EMBARRASSED....SO FUNNY!!!

talking about jesse...how hes the musical director, conductor...hes worked with them for years...three years? talking about quiana and angela and how they're not there.... something about taping is illegal? lol he said it cute. saying quiana is in SC with her baby boy... saying how she sings this song (quiana) and clay is gonna steal it and sing it. lol people are yelling "i love you clay" he goes "anyone else?" LOL!!!!!!!! MGUCL coming up...

From CB...

HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL....SO MUCH LOVE AND TENDERNESS IN THIS SONG.....WISHFUL GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST...

WOW...

sounds amazing on MGUCL. i think the best hes sounded!! IMO! "and wars will never start and time will heal our hearts" i think the orchestra sounds so amazing tonight. complimenting his voice NICELY!! not too loud, not to quiet. i love it.

talking about OCOCE and how its different from traditional...jesse playing old version...dark version...saying the new one is majestic and hopeful....playing new version

I'm a little grateful for the shortened banter tonight - someone near the phone has an annoying staccato laugh that's driving me nuts - along with the frequent loud woooing. I keep needing to pull out my earphones.

hee is the CV cellcerter near the CH cellcerter cos yeah...the woooing is annoying.

From Ch...

Corabeth whispered earlier that there is a time limit on the concert tonight as per something CLay said.

His voice is spun honey-gold again tonight-- but only more so.

FromCH:

thank you so much for the hartford symphony orchrestra..big response from the audience..honestly tonight between great and excetional.. just great tonight.. encourage you to support he arts . .such talented people..Feb 17 they are performing somewhere..i started in local arts programs.. 2nd table..where did she go.. Julia.. big applause..

TALKING ABOUT BAF....talking about the charities.. and children with disabilities..

About the faster pace: Corabeth whispered on her cellcert that Clay indicated that there is a time limit on the concert tonight? Maybe venue specs?

CB: Talking about Julia Demato at the second table...talking about community arts programs...supporting them...Julia Demato is signing autographs...talking about the BAF that he strted three years ago. Talking about the foundation and what it does...he said he hopes hes done something...cant hear that well right now. Talking about the summer camps in NC and Kansas City...talking about the 3rd/5th graders that he saw yesterday, and the book they wrote... how the baf published it...something about spelling his last name...lots of laughter. now talking about unicef and how he didnt know that much about it before he started working with them. Unicef is the first ones there whenever there is a natural disaster or war torn area...

wow beautiful glory note...

will he take the mic off???? yeah he did it...too cool...

Wonder why he has started to drop the mic at the end of DSIAFCD???

When he did it in Williamsport I really thought it was because he was having trouble with it and now its his thing!

He's doing his thang, man. He's doing his thang! (tm Randy Jackson)

At first when I heard he was dropping the mic for the last couple of lines in DSIAFCD, I thought it might have something to do with showcasing the acoustics in those old theaters, but you wouldn't think that the acoustics would be that great in a ballroom. Maybe it is just because he can. A way to demostrate that his voice would carry even without the aid of a mic.

WOW AIW is sounding really great so far...he is really fidning the groove for these high notes...beautiful...so assured and right on the sweet spot of the notes. He has found just the right placement for his voice with DSIAFCD that does not sound screechy or yelly at all...very confident voice...beautiful

its amazing with 4 straight nights how strong his voice was...

From Ch...

hair seemed shorter and styled a bit more.

there was a time limit in this venue...he cut the banter...he cut CW was shorter.

it was a verylong stage...so its like he was so far from the fans when he was at one end

According to the CV cellcerter, Clay almost said the F-word!!! :o

heh...

jojoct got everything..even Jerome said he nailed that ...not like this

the word of the day and one person had a dictionary and he got her to bring it up and he was looking for other stuff

the girls with binoculars had green and red stuff on it...

he took it and the stuff fell and he told the girls c'mon and get it but I will run away cos you might be crasy and he did run to the middle of the stage.

when the other side asked him to come to them while singing MDYK he said that this is a song about jedus so you ahve to be self less.

Wonder why this venue had a time restraint?

Any news from the clack gatherers tonight?

they suspect that its because of the unuo for the convention center. I remember its because the venue will ahve to pay the poeple a lot more money if they go over...

he made this woman do the giddy up