Westpoint, NY...EISENHOWER HALL THEATRE

Ansamcw

From CB:

mayann from NC says the word means

melancholy. snarked... if it meant melancholy they would have just said melancholy..

asking around.

It is not in the music diction..

Teresa from PA guesses it 's not in the book...

You are standing up with my name across the book

talking to Maryann from NC.. she was wrong. anybody else anyone ..oh come on people.. any one got a dictionary..lady has a book and said its not in my book..laughter..she is guessing..now another lady..hard to understand.. someone shouting from the back...whats your name.. laughter ..whats your guess.and the crowd roars ..mean to play with only the mouth piece.. I think he said..

Tonight's word of the night for your learning pleasure...melancasio (sp?)

We're going to go with anybody in the audience that might know what that is. What is your name? Marianne? Oh, that's a good state - North Carolina. What do you do? Do you have any musical background? None. What is your best guess? Melancholy...no, it's not melancholy. It's a tough one. Someone usually has cheated and brought a dictionary.

Somebody back there knows. Stand up. Do you have a guess? What's your name? From New Paltz, New York. He's trying to say it. Excuse me. One more guess.

Somebody's shouting back there. Means to play with only the mouthpiece. The orchestra is going to give you an example.

Just asked someone...what are you wearing?!?!?! He says that people come to these shows dressed up really weird.

Clay says he's sick so he can't get close to people. He says that this is like a big Meet 'n' Greet.

Says to one girl that her finace is nowhere to be found tonight. Back at the hotel. She was at last night's show.

Time for the word of the night! So that we can leave the show feeling educated.

Someone giving him a present...a pocket manual of something...I think Italian words.

Word is "meloncatio." Urging the audience to guess. Someone looked it up, but it's not in the book. :laugh It's Teresa from Pennsylvania. Now someone else...people yelling out now. Whatever the guess was, people went woo. :woohoo

Now Donna is up. She's from New York. Whatever the guess is, they're laughing. It means to play with only the mouthpiece. :yow

He said that no one got it because they made it up tonight because people were cheating. He said Whatevah

The word was a made up word because they have been cheating.

Hey, Gaga..

Talking to JO. Told her to make sure the Clack is steady.

they are demonstrating it.. and crowd is going wild..he made up the word.. he was just stringing them along.. then he said oh what evar oh what everaaa... got someone videoing. now..

MDYK now..

From CB:

lots of power

whole bunch of people who have never been to a CA show

LOUD respsond

Said... talking to someone about having so many seats in the front row.. didn't leave any seats for the newbies did you..

Doin the hand thing...memorize their faces they look like you live near you teach your children go to your church,, they will corrupt you..

the lorddddddddddddd.. the lordddddddddddddddddd.. lordy he is sending chills through me. .how wonderful amazingly breathtaking.. huge response.. talking now..wants to see who has never been to a clay aiken show.. oh.. he is shocked..are there people in the first section who has never been before. .talking to someone.. now show who has been before.. keep it up.. those have never been take a look..take a look.. really close ..look at their faces. .and they look just like you.. they may teach your children..go to your church. and they will corrupt you..they will have your phone number. they will be having you come sit inthe front row holding the cell phone..

Just got a show of hands on who has not been to a CA show before. Must have been qite a few, cuz he said " O that's very nice." ( = lots of newbies, I think) ...here is the usual shtick....look at those people, their faces, memorize them, they look just like you, they teach your kids, go to your church, and THEY WILL CORRUPT YOU!

They'll have you sitting in the front row and holding your cell phones.

But we love them and we appreciate them very much!

Now the intro of Jesse, who tonite is wearing red shirt.

lots of laugher.. recongize someone on stage mr. jessie vargas.. musical director when we started in 2004..extremely talented. .taught himself to play the piano at age 11.. he is teasing him now.. crowd goes wild.. no idea what he did..he is still at it..

calm down .. calm down front section.. its already ont he boards..

GETTING READY TO SING MGUCL..TALKING ABOUT ANGELA AND QUIANNA....CROWD JUAT AWWWWWWWWWWW'D AGAIN..THINK HE ASKED THEM TO DO IT AGAIN...APPARENTLY GIVING THEM DIRECTIONS..AWW..LAUGH...LISTEN TO THE WORDS OF THIS SONG...

your wild tonight. your like a studio audience tonight.. he is commanding them.. laughter, anger and the crowd is doing it ..talking about MGUCL now..

Clay is now prompting the crowd to show anger, boo, laugh, etc. on cue. He's in total control. He says they are like a TV audience. :laugh

Now singing Grown Up Christmas List.

Having people do a studio audience thing like ...be angry, be happy or whatever and then be silent.

He said they can do anything but be silent..

MGUCL

You're like a studio audience.

I need awww

audience awwws

I need laugh

audience laughs

I need anger

audience boos

I need laughs

Now into MGUCL

From CB:

Trying to get Jaime to come out becuase thye are making fun of the NY accent- getting her to talk to show HER accent..

laughing... next to her he doesn't feel that he has an accent

doing the OCOCE

Stormy says that his hair really doesn't look lighter, just trimmed a bit.

Moving his hands up and down the mic for OCOCE...talkalking about turning to page 137, Joy to the World. Audience is cracking up!

No matter how you say it....where is Jamie? Is Jamie over there? Audience yells out "Jamie!" Jamie's my cousin. Audience is cracking up, hard to hear what's going on. What were we talking about? Oh, yeah, music! One that was my favorite - O Come O Come Emmanuel....minor key, Steven Curtis Chapman, etc. My favorite Christmas song - OCOCE.

This was a Toys for Tots show...said this was the biggest result

Said AI hasn't been nearly as good since season 2

doing Charity talk

talking about the last 3 years..the opportunity for being here tonight I have to thank you guys.. so thank you very much..I had the great fortune to start the BAF..kids with disabilites..to make a difference in their lives and their families..

Oh man, I've gotta find out what he was doing during that DSIAFCD...that was cracking everyone up.

*sigh*

Here we go...what a man. And All is Well.

I read that he took the phone of the guy who was doing a cellcert to a sick person...and sang to it.

nice pinstripe and the ppckets were slanted...then we lost the connection

before that they said that although the usher said not camera or picture taking...then nothing was ever done about it.

Its KAndre again...

he sang first verse to the woman who was sick...

the guy was not really impressed and so they do not like him...

when someone said they wanted to eat him he said that is just nasty and this is a government building...

she is trying to do a british accent...

Kelly ripa...he was ripping on her...he said the audience hate her and the people

he had messed up SR completely...he stopped in the middle...and put his hands on his head and tryign to figure the words out...

he got Jamie out and he was trying to get her to do a new york accent...and he said Jamies accent is so thick and he is keeping her around so that he doesn;t sound like he has an accent.

From CH cellcert:

The wife was sitting at the back...and the guy was dragged around before...and he wasn;t that happy about that.

he sat on the stool from SR to the end.

oh he forgot the words so the audience sang it for him...

made up word...when someone guessed slow and steady...and he made a face...this other womans stood up and said it was an italion mobster in witness protection program...someoen coudln;t find it in the dictionary and then he said it was a made up word.

someon in the orchestra shout out to him...and he said that now the orchsetra is butting in...then someone handed him a gift and he opened it and it wasa book of musical term.

Clay told jojo...keep the Clack steady.

At the very end it was obvious he was getting in trouble again.

the ushers were saying..he was wonderful...

all the EHP posse are wearing bucket hats...

they are doing the busses...its raining...

someone made a mistake and called him Kelly...and he reacted...you called me Kelly!!! and everytime he goes I love you he would say...you called me Kelly.

OMG..KAndre was chasing candaian geese and they got clack from it.

it was the best turn out for toys for tot...

one person got stopped for taking pictures.

there was a woman who hit this guy in front of her in the head...so Clay was just shocked...and then the woman put her hand on the guys mouht and Clay acted all shocked too.

From CB:

JUST SPOKE TO LINDA (OKCLAYFAN) cLAY WAS ABSOLUELY AMAZING...."HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUPER....LOTS OF STANDING O'S...WHEN HE ASKED JAMIE TO COME ON STAGE IT WAS TO GET HER TO TALK....SAID HE LIKES KEEPING HER AROUND BECAUSE IT MAKES HIM FEEL LIKE HE DOESN'T HAVE MUCH OF AN ACCENT WHEN HE IS AROUND HER.....LOTS AND LOTS AT LEAST HALF OF THE AUDIENCE SAID THEY HAD NEVER BEEN TO A CLAY AIKEN SHOW BEFORE AND THEY ALL FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM....HE AHEM....CROSSED HIS LEGS ALOT LOL...LOTS OF MIC ACTION AND EYE LOOKS.....HE DID HAVE TO SIT DOWN FOR ALL IS WELL.....JESSE ASKED HIM IF HE WAS OK.....HE SAT DOWN AND HELD ON AND THE PROCEEDED TO SING THE MOST AMAZING VERSION OF THAT SONG.....ONE LADY FLASHED HIM....AND HE GAVE HER A REAL HARD LOOK...THE AUDIENCE HAD HIS BACK AND BEGAN BOOING HER AND TELLING HER NO FLASH NO FLASH.....SHE HUNG HER HEAD AND SAID "I AM SORRY" ....THIS WAS THE BEST CONCERT SO FAR......HOW HE DOES THIS IS BEYOND ME AND BEYOND AMAZING.......ITS A JOY LIKE NO OTHER BEING HIS FAN AND PART OF HIS FAMILY......OK THAT IS IT........GOOD NIGHT FROM WEST POINT.......HUGS EVERYONE!!

I believe I heard that the toys for tots was One of the best collections. It was nice, but did not cover all 3 table set up. We were surprised because usually the fans are way more generaous= must have been all the off board people - I think it was 2/3 not just us. It was really full and they were still selling tickets before the show. Lots of young guys in the back, must have been date night.

"Wandering around the whole stage" per CV.

bottlecap was also reported to be grinning like an idiot at the report. What a relief!

I'm grinning too. WHEW!

Gosh, he's cracking them up...as usual. Hand over mouth and binocular schtick.

"I could just sit her and talk to you people..."

Loud cheers!

I love him.

I am trying to read some of this but I have the flu need to lay down I will be on later to read if clay is doing ok bunny thank you

Show starts at 8 pm...

Clay comes on at 9 pm

board reports start getting posted at 7:30

please post if you are going to this concert so we can start a FCA representing list.

Anyone going to the Grand Rapids concert tonight? Will anyone be posting?

Had tickets for tonight but not going to make it, so I'm very curious about the hall and

all things Clay about tonight.