Greensboro, NC...War memorial Auditorium

Ansamcw

I asked Fear for an intermission update - so may have some news, may not. She called duringthe concert tonight, so I turned it off near the end - seems that they are a rip roaring success for WFI and now people from Raleigh are comingto help them out on thier busy days. I think everyone is off tomorrow though! The noive! They could probably make a bundle - But then again, they will be in an arena so everyine in the area may go.

playbiller, when you talk to Fear, give her our best. I expect the show tonight to be a blockbuster, and just a little sad. We sure had no clue that it would be a long nine months between the Clearwater concert last year and Clay's return with ATDW.

The CV cellcerter is fairly close I think - it may just be the acoustics in the auditorium.

They have a little girl singing "I Want a Hippotamus for Christmas" and the vocals aren't too clear. :(

I could hear what I assume was an usher telling someone she couldn't use a flash, so maybe that bodes well for the law-abiding Clack gatherers.

play, did you think the conductor's speaking voice sounded a bit like Clay's? I was in the other room for a bit and I thought so. Some of the CV's noticed it too.

Yeah, the orchestra program has been a bit of a mish mash so far. A strange program.

Intermission from the CV stream: The venue people have been (very nicely) addressing the flashers - cameras are okay.

Well, Fear called, She said she warned her church going non-internet friends that this concert is different than last year - she figures they have all been married, they can take it. She said the sound was great, she hopes that CV does not get the guy to turn up the sound because it was perfect so far.

People really enjoyed the orchestra, said tha Clay probably had a lot of fun with them today.

So CV is succeeded in getting the sound turned up, I hope it is not going to distort it or there will be one annoyed Fear running around.

From the CB

all of the orchestra is back on stage..smaller one than last night..

For some reason Fear felt that the people who paid for tickets should be a bigger priority than the people "stealing" the concert. Now if you were sitting there.......

Edited by playbiller

hee...yup...I think thats true..

hope everyone will be happy cos so far the stream sounds great for CH...

don;t know when the banter starts...hope we get as clear reception as last night...

so any Jaymes sighting???

I thought I heard the CV person say, at least at first, that they heard it fine, it was just the stream that had a problem She kept holding it higher to get better sound.

The CH stream is great, if a bit bubbly - the CV is clearer, but very, very quiet.

It sure seems that if the banter is clear, the music reception sucks, and vice versa. I'd really like to hear the banter tonight, but that isn't happening.....

Although I sure could hear that "I LOVE YOU CLAY" clear as a bell....