Greensboro, NC...War memorial Auditorium

Ansamcw

Beautiful, beautiful - he is really pulling it out for home.

Oddly enough, people have described me as cold and others as stoic, some even as strict (I like well mannered dogs), but those that know me, know that I cry easlily and can be touched by so much of what happens in the world and to my family. Just a marshmellow in body type and emotions.

Edited by playbiller

Plugging the orchestra's schedule - have a New Year's eve concert. "So, what are you doing New Year's Eve?" Squeals from the audience. "Hey, I was just asking."

Introducing Mary - listing all she does on tour. Jerome. Jamie.

Talking about Jaymes.

Who's Jennifer? Oh right, she's his assistant at home.

I always felt Faye was very cold, stoic, distant.

Hmmm...I always felt she was reserved because idiot fans were always in her house, in her yard, in her business.

And a bit of a fame whore who definitely wears way too much make-up.

Heeee....saw lots of those at Clay concerts - fans, not Faye.

Clay clearly loves her, and he is no fool, so I have always felt she was nice, but unprepared for all the scrutiny, and so withdrew.

I am considered cold and stoic too, because I will be damned if I will cry in front of strangers who are expecting it. I cry in privacy.

People who watch me for a reaction are S.o.o.l.

Edited by djs111

Jennifer? Have we heard of Jennifer before???

I heart Jerome! :)

I think this is his new assistant...the one that has an office in his house that had the fan xmas tree...

GAH I know too much about this guy...no I am not a stalker.... :P

Jennifer? Have we heard of Jennifer before???

I heart Jerome! :)

Yep -- she's the one who has the office in his house, with the fan decorated Christmas tree....

OK, so I'm the slow one this evening....

I can't wait to see this clack....because I want to put names to faces! (It's pretty sad actually that I do know what most of these people look like, though, when I don't even know the names and faces of all my cousins...)

Ok, subliminally Clay clearly wants me. My RL first name is that of his best friend who lives in his house and my RL middle name is that of his assistant with the office in his house.

Could he BE more obvious???? ;)

Edited by Claygasm

HEEE....Claygasm...con.nec.tion!!!!

From CH:

BWAH!! "Joy to the werrrld..... And there was always somebody singing offkey. If you don't think there was somebody in your church, it was probably you."

Ok, subliminally Clay clearly wants me. My RL first name is that of his best friend who lives in his housee and my RL middle name is that of his assistant with the office in his house.

bwah...

isn't it easy to twist things to make Clay ours!!

Such a nice ending to such a nice show.

Fear said her non-internet friends came to the show last year and fell for Clay because he sang a song common in their church 'Star of Bethlehem" and she didn't know how to break it to them that he would not be singing it this year. I wonder how they are taking to these songs - bet they loved it anyway.

Not nice to use cuss words during a Christmas show, but editing errors are just - argh.

Edited by playbiller

Ok, subliminally Clay clearly wants me. My RL first name is that of his best friend who lives in his housee and my RL middle name is that of his assistant with the office in his house.

bwah...

Twisting things? Moi? B)

Damn! He sounds GREAT on DSIAFCD!!

By the way, do we know Jerome's last name?

Wow, he's doing a lot of really good changeups during DSIAFCD...including the high "find" again!

I love this...and I'm starting to tear up here. Hold me guys....

Oh ldyjocelyn! We aren't the ones you want to hold you, are we? Come on. Be honest!

bwah...

Twisting things? Moi? B)

Nope, not twisting...fantasizing maybe... :P

Wow, he's doing a lot of really good changeups during DSIAFCD...including the high "find" again!

I love this...and I'm starting to tear up here. Hold me guys....

Oh ldyjocelyn! We aren't the ones you want to hold you, are we? Come on. Be honest!

Well, now that you mention it....Clay could come by my house later tonight and help comfort me.

Jerome's last name is Bell, I think.

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner....

Gosh, he sound freakin' fantastic!

And so it ends....

What a beautiful concert! I'm sobbing at the moment.

Thank you Clay. You've made this month so very enjoyable....

And thank you FCA. Give yourselves all a big hug, OK?

During WW, when he got to the point about Farmer Brown, the microphone had problems, and pop sound. Clay's aside: "and then he was shot."

Hee.