American Idol 6

Ansamcw

Yeah - she was so much fun with Dancing in the Streets, but boy she was terrible with the second song.

They're a needy bunch in NY. So much pleading!

Sarah sucks! And she's delusional. Very, very delusional.

Edited by Claygasm

Heh...I have made a mistake.

I don't like beer, because it's not sweet.

But they had this Samuel Adams Winter Brew and it said it was spicy and fruity...IT LIED!

It's like one of those New York contestants - delusional!

It's a Canuck! Wearing a big circle thingie! At least her speaking voice is good...how bad can she be?

She's not bad, but she needs to improve. Let her go to Hollywood.

Hey I liked her too...her voice was unique...wonder if she can get through Hollywood though.

I didn't think she was very good..... They just liked her body.

I thought she had flava...but wonder if she will have enough singing chops to survive Hollywood. We shall see..

I don't think he hasn't anything but the falsetto - and there's only so much of that I can take. The Barry White thing was just mean. Paula and Simon were useless.

Opera girl should have had a better voice - but no stage presence.

2nd was a little better.

Opera was much much better.

Not gonna make it in the competition.

Well she was good...go canuck...can she actually be on American Idol???

I guess there is no rule about citizenship because a Brit got through in Seattle. This was cut when it aired in the U.S., but it was shown, for obvious reasons, when it aired in England.

Oh, and he sang Always and Forever. Didn't someone else sing that a few years ago???

I guess there is no rule about citizenship because a Brit got through in Seattle. This was cut when it aired in the U.S., but it was shown, for obvious reasons, when it aired in England.

Oh, and he sang Always and Forever. Didn't someone else sing that a few years ago???

Yeah my one wish is that in AI rewind...they play Clay's whole audition...cos I doubt he started at Take...

Yeah my one wish is that in AI rewind...they play Clay;s whoel audition...cos I doubt he started at Take...

He didn't start at Take. Here is someone's compilation from various sources that is almost his whole audition.

I liked Chris. He was pretty good.

Tom Lowe sounded...okay. Didn't have Luther's richness of tone when singing it (and I didn't particularly care for Luther's version) - Clay's was different enough from both Heatwave and Luther to make it his own...and I would LOVE to hear his whole audition but frankly just the first line was enough to put him through.

Nicholas was in it last year? Made no impression on me whatsoever. Maybe Ryan is lying. Wasn't it some girl who quit?

He didn't start at Take. Here is someone's compilation from various sources that is almost his whole audition.

OMG...I don;t know if thats the first time I saw this clip before...but he sounded GAH!!!!....so dreamy...what a low register...GAH!!!! who is this guy....he should be the next American Idol....what? that's the same guy in the banner up there??? OMG!!!!!!

heh...no one will ever come close to Clay IMO.....GAH!!!