Heroes....Are you on the list?

Ansamcw

I totally love this story. I ahve always been fascinated with comic book characters but what makes this a favorite is how real the characters are...

Very excited about this coming episode...George Takei!!!! cool casting!

So I am hoping there are other Heroes fans here...so I won;t be talking to myself ...

But I can get heroes here at 7 EST and since I proabbly will be the first to see it I will put my reaction in the spoiler thread.

anyway...wondering how Mr Bennett will deal with Sylar...can;t wait!!!

Well they just couldn;t find him again...

what did you miss?

Yeah Hiro was clever but I thoguth his father would have a more vital role than that. Although this explains why it seems Hiro and Ando can afford to mess around in the US this way.

Oh, I just assumed that Hiro can do anything he wants because it is TV and lots of TV does not make any sense at all. It just is.

I was off watching white rapper again, I am so enjoying this show, it is like these people never watched a reality program intheir lives - "how dare they say taht to me!" Heee, It cracks me up, they are soooo immature.

Interesting comment by Kimiye on CH:

It was fun to be able to catch a few Japanese words and see that the subtitles don't always match up to what's being said. For instance, "oneesan" is an honorific used by younger siblings for their older sister. The subtitle would say Kimiko, but Hiro was saying "oneesan" or "neesan", which has meaning way beyond "older sister" in English.

So Nathan is Claires dad...and the invisible man must've learned to control all his power with Bennets help...

So essentially...Peter can be the most powerful hero of all if he can use any power he absorbed before. Maybe that is the reson why it was essential for peter to save the cheerleader... so that he can absorb her powers.

So it seems linderman is trying to get control of the heroes. I wonder if he is the man behind Bennett.

Did I tell you guys that I can never follow this show because I can't remember one character from another or their powers, - well, anyway I donwloaded a cheatsheet of powers from wickipedia and it is a big help. I intend to watch the show sitting wtih my cheat sheet and reading glasses tonight. Later.

Did I tell you guys that I can never follow this show because I can't remember one character from another or their powers, - well, anyway I donwloaded a cheatsheet of powers from wickipedia and it is a big help. I intend to watch the show sitting wtih my cheat sheet and reading glasses tonight. Later.

oh this is a fantastic episode...the showed it in Canada last night and I've been dying to talk about it...but didn;t want to spoil anyone...

what a great show...lots of interesting twist and turns...Peter and Sylar finally meet and I bet Peter can fight sylar off. I don;t think they dare kill off Peter now.

It looks like they have some future scenario coming up...COOOL.

and the shape shifter...what a cool power...hope mr Bennett survives.

The hair that fell on the floor - who's hair would that be? Sylar or Peter?

Thats Peter...there is a huge deal about Peter's bangs. He said he wanted to have it cut and I know that had quite the reaction with the fans. Thats why I found that bit really funny.

I also have been watching Heros. I love it. I confess to getting lost sometimes. I am hoping that they will put season 1 on DVD, so that I can watch back to back episodes. I loved re-watching season 1 & 2 of Lost on DVD. The story flows so much better. You forget how much stuff you do forget or didn't catch the first time around.

Thanks. I'll have to check those places out. It wasn't on here last night. Dang it.

I think there will be a long wait for a new episode...I really miss it...I wish they would at least show some repeats.

Well my sister came over and with another Heroes season 1 DVD ..and this one had 4 eppies. It's so fun to watch all of this again as I wasn't really giving it my undivided attention the first time around. And I think just another 2 eppys and I'm in fresh territory. I love this show so much. I can't believe i gave it up for 24. Thank god for the DVR this year...I'm taping them all and when I catch up with season 1 I"ll have the season 2 eppys.