#1 - Ready for your constant state of celebration

BWAH...you all slay me...poor couchie... will you ever live this down? Maybe not until the next time I make a major mistake and delete a whole forum!

YAY for Clay on Kimmel...and covering a celebrity baby shower...wonder what that is all about? I am loving it though.

From the very beginning Clay never fit the pop star mold. So instead of trying to fit a square peg on a round hole...he just started making his own hole....Time magazine got it right from the beginning, CLay is a new kind of popstar, he is doing it his own way. So instead of getting on the entertainment shows on his down cycles by having one scandal or romantic liason after another...Clay gets on by using his other talents and his charming personality...as a celebrity correspondent. Once the time is right to promote his concert...then he woudl be on to talk about his music. Once its time to promote his CD...then he will be on promoting his CD. Right now, its time to show the public other aspects of Clay's persona.

Can't wait for more Clack next week. Better that than the great clack drought of 2005...remember that?

I can't believe you all turned my lovely little idea of giving away one of Clay's JBT accessories in the next OFC contest into some kind of tawdy strip show.  I'm shocked and appalled.  ;)

But for some reason I think KAndre would be proud. Hope she is doing well!

I'll never live down this edit thing, will I?

I'll never live down this edit thing, will I?

Hook me up with one of the limited edition silver FCA pins, and I'll drop the topic faster than RCA dropped Guarini. If I happen to miss out, I'm willing to drag the joke out for pages and pages. [Exhibit A: Penguins, penguins, penguins.]

I just want to let people know that the order pages are up at the FCA pin gallery.

Also the reason for the delay on the silver pins is that we are trying to see if we can get the details more distinct on the silver pins. I suspect when we requested for Photo etching on the Good news pin they also did the FCA silver pin as photo etching. we want to see how it will look as a cloisonne pin just like the gold. Anyway, we do hope to be able to offer this silver pin to the FCA Forum members by Monday or Tuesday.

And Couchie also announced in the new pins forum that the silver pin will primarily be offered to the FCA Forum members. She will send each one an email with this offer so this will be an exclusive for members. we will only open the ordering to non-members if there are extras.

so Bottlecap you are covered for sure...But I don;t know if I want you to stop with the teasing...*g*

Oh and we did hear from KAndre...she decided to go back to Houston...she got stuck in traffic for hours... but then decided to go back home. She is okay...her place is okay, and they even have electricity.

Hope we hear from her soon. Her minions were worried.

Since it's a little too early for Santa, I'm sending my Kimmel show wish list to the Great Pumpkin.

Dear Great Pumpkin:

Please let there be

- A great outfit (no egg-yolk yellow or lime green shirt, please!)

- Good hair.

- An audience full of appropriately appreciative and screaming hoochies.

- At least a passing mention of UNICEF, the Christmas tour, the paperback release, and pretty please, the next CD.

- No giggling, shrieking or squealing. (Well, maybe a little squealing would be okay).

- No cootie jokes.

- No disturbing father / son cupid duos

- Penguins, penguins, penguins.

Great Pumpkin, if you come through for me on this, I solemnly promise that I will actually pass out the Halloween candy I buy, instead of eating it all ahead of time and hiding in my house with the lights off.

Regards,

bottlecap

PS: If you could arrange for the show to actually come on at a reasonable time after Monday Night Football and / or be repeated next week, that would be great too!

<snip>

Please let there be

- A great outfit (no egg-yolk yellow or lime green shirt, please!)

- Good hair.

- An audience full of appropriately appreciative and screaming hoochies.

- At least a passing mention of UNICEF, the Christmas tour, the paperback release, and pretty please, the next CD.

- No giggling, shrieking or squealing.  (Well, maybe a little squealing would be okay).

- No cootie jokes.

- No disturbing father / son cupid duos

- Penguins, penguins, penguins.

Great Pumpkin, if you come through for me on this, I solemnly promise that I will actually pass out the Halloween candy I buy, instead of eating it all ahead of time and hiding in my house with the lights off.

Regards,

bottlecap

<snip>

BWAH!!!!

NOTE TO SELF: remember to empty bladder BEFORE reading bottlecaps' posts because you might not need to after. ;)

I agree with all of the above requests except the "No giggling or shrieking." I LOVE it when he giggles & shrieks.

So what do you want Clay & Kimmel to do with the 'Penguins, penguins, penguins? or did Couch Tomato edit that out? ;)

Yup I have to WORD diamondjake on that. I know it is not a popular reaction but I do love Clay;s giggles...its so...so...CLAY!!!

HMMM penguins...gotta give more details on that one.

All I really want from climmel is lots of snark...

But I am hoping JBT hair reappears...

bottlecap I'm with you on the penguins. And the halloween candy. I was just at Target and was going to get my candy (since it's on sale) and realized that with a month until Halloween I was setting myself up for failure.

I'm hoping tomorrow night is full of lots of snark (maybe snarking on his new career as a fluff "journalist").

I can't believe you all turned my lovely little idea of giving away one of Clay's JBT accessories in the next OFC contest into some kind of tawdy strip show.  I'm shocked and appalled.  ;)

Tawdry? TAWDRY? I only host TASTEFUL strip parties...

:P

I will stand up proudly and say that I love his current hairstyle. I think he looks mature with it. I also loved the JBT hair, the AI spikes, the mohawk from hell...even the Kevin Studdard hair.

I'm too easy, aren't I?

I'm a bad Clay fan in the fact that I probably won't stay up to see Kimmel live Monday night. By the time football is over, plus the local news, plus Nightline...I'll be up until 1:30. Too late for me, unfortunately. But I'll get up at 6:00 a.m. to watch it!

Is the request for no giggling or squealing for the audience or for Clay? Because I love giggling!Clay! However, the audience screams can sometimes make me deaf.

Now the penguins, though...love me some penguins. Almost as much as I love Clay.

Sorry, y'all, but the high pitched cliggle drives me up the wall.  Does this mean I have to give up my fan club membership and turn in all my pins?  :(

Yes only certified cliggle lovers allowed...of course if you can continue bringing in the bwah's we will let you stay.... :D

NAH...I know the cliggle and squeals get to people, I totally understand that. It just never bothered me. Of course I like his low belly laughs the best...we love you bottlecap...you can even hate WDC and waldo and no one would mind...I think

I do hope we see some skit or something with Kimmel. I am really not anxious about him promoting his CD or concert right now. It really is too far away yet. I want this just to be a catching up and Clay helping out a friend kind of appearance.

I do know that will make some people's head explode! But to me not everyhting he does has to be about his career. I want him to just have fun with this. Take on invitations that are fun and kooky...or that are different just because he can...

I am very confident in his singing abilities. I do believe that as long as he has that wonderful voice he will have a great career as a singer...Superstar status is not necessary for that. If he does get it...great!

about the hair...yes most of the time I don't care...but I do hate the mohawk! Shudders just thinking about it. I really don't know why they put that on his program...I suspect that is Clay and Team Clay snarking on us.

Let the speculations begin!

Well he knows we are going to since he said we shoudl talk amongst ourselves...

My prediction...this is a collaboration with another established artist.

I don;t think S'von will be replaced by this William...I heart S'von.

And I hope he interviews Oprah...apparenty she is on the Insider website...but no mentione of Clay.

I don't think S'von will be replaced by this William...I heart S'von.

I hope not. I looked at this William dude's pictures and watched some of the video and can't say I'm really digging him. He looks like he would be the type of artist who would pull in a lot of money with a PBS special during the pledge drive week. He also looks a little on the short and squat side to me, although it's hard to tell for sure. I'll stick with our tall, pasty and handsome boyfriend, and his medium, dark and handsome musical director / sidekick, S'von. :P

Of course, I'm not going to JNT05, and neither is my dog or my neighbor's dog [as far as I know], so I don't think I get a vote!

In the meantime, I'm setting my alarm for 12:30 to try to catch Kimmel. That's probably too early, and I hope Nightline doesn't put me back to sleep!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my wish was granted..>Clay and kimmel doing some sort of skit...

We was so cute, we was taking his role as quarterback so seriously...love it.

love the red hair...and the freckles seem out in full force...

now unfortunately we will have to wait long for the Kimmel show...

It will be Clay Sott Caan Weezer and goats...too bad its not penguins...

60 Seconds with bottlecap:

Football: Where two minutes on the clock means a half an hour in real time.

60 Seconds with Jimmy Kimmel: LOVED IT – The tone was perfect, and how scorching hawt was QB Clay? I was convinced. I’m looking forward to catching up on the male reactions.

Went to bed for an hour or so – was reluctant to get back up at 12:30, and was a little pissed that the local news cast was still on. Time to check out the EEEEEEing! Apparently the Clay Nation approved of the MNF bit.

Boy, there are a lot of advertisements for sleeping pills and mattress stores on late, late night TV.

Goats: more than I needed to know.

Clay on Kimmel: Great hair, loved the jeans and the boots, and was that the Kenneth Cole jacket? Then, the Sweater. Umm, do you think we could feed that atrocity to the goats?

Other guests: Scott Caan is certainly small, and why was Weezer on wires?

This morning: Diet Coke is my new best friend.

Help? I've been swamped with real life stuff and have been trouble keeping track of Clay's life. While this is good for my real life, it's made it really hard to keep things straight in the Clay world.

Wasn't the baby shower piece on the Insider supposed to be last night? Did I miss it? I've seen the Kimmel teaser (LOVE) and the Kimmel appearance (he's so much fun). Am I up to date? Do I need to turn in my claymate number and fan club t-shirt?

When he was talking about Zoe the goat last night was anyone else bracing for the next PETA attack?

Wasn't the baby shower piece on the Insider supposed to be last night?  Did I miss it?  I've seen the Kimmel teaser (LOVE) and the Kimmel appearance (he's so much fun).  Am I up to date?  Do I need to turn in my claymate number and fan club t-shirt?

It did not air yesterday. Maybe the surprise wedding of Demi/Ashton knocked it off the show.