#1 - Ready for your constant state of celebration

Good for you bottlecap...despite how quiet things seem to be now...I bet you will need that bonus later in the year.

Playbiller glad your insurance troubles were solved..that youtube stuff...just juvenile.

Of course, I forgot the link to the news clips - the earlier ones are the ones I suggested for the AI2 discussion

link

Let me know if you need any you sendits or whatever.

I have been thinking about these phishers because I see no other board claiming them and only one belonged to the CH. It will be interesting to see if this is prosecuted with the new internet laws.

IN short, the problem with the COBRA was complicated because my division was sold to another company and I was layed off on the day of the transfer, so one company deals with part of it and the other with other parts. I was considered an employee for 6 more months, so COBRA started after I was well out of the company, again handled by a separate group decided by the two companies and then on January, they changed the people managing the COBRA plan which is where I got lost in the system and the new COBRA manager does not answer their phone. I wonder what happened to the others in my group (500 people laid off the same day), they could be messed up as well.

well, one more issue and I am done - how to collect money owed for last year. heh.

Edited by playbiller

:huh: Wow, Playbiller. I got a headache just trying to follow your insurance travails. Good for you. Being hissy and consistent works (sometimes) but at least you are settled now.

I tried to watch AI5 last night and got too emotional watching Paula make a fool of herself. I felt like sending her a bottle of JOLT or some cuban coffee to get her back to present time. Why did they let her go on? :(

To sort of change the topic, I was searching Lycos, which has become a real headache lately, and saw an article about voting on AI. The writer said how she voted with a vengeance for Clay on AI2.

The comments following the article had many people saying how they had voted for Clay on AI2. I hope they are ready to buy the new cd this year. It was nice reading something positive again.

Go get the your cobra Playbiller. Your own personal gnats.

And a blight on all the gnats.

I always found it rather ironic that the name for this insurance is a snake name. Heh. Good luck playbiller...and you too couchie!

I wanna go to couchie's house on Saturday! WAH!!! Maybe if I hopped into my car now, I could get there by Saturday afternoon. Maybe. But then my husband would put out a missing persons report, and that wouldn't be good.

Clay...miss you. Love you. Keep working hard on that CD. I will love it.

ldyjocelyn, can't you just tell lrdjocelyn you have an intensive week-end lute playing training session to go to? No lrds allowed. ;)

Sooo looking forward to seeing Carrie Underwear on AI5 tonight. :rolleyes: Although having somebody who can, you know, actually sing on that stage seems like kind of a novel concept for this season.

Clay, baby - I hope the recording sessions are going well. Ever think about leaking a little snippet of a song to someone? I can be really discrete - I swear. Just hit that little pm button down there and send along a little mp3, 'kay? Smoochies! Miss ya.

Waves to Couchie. Miss you too, girl! Don't be saving it all for those Clackhouse hoochies....

HOLY CRAP! WHAT A BLOG! An eastern European vacation with no itinerary in the dead of winter? I bet those big titanium ones got a little frosty.

Can't wait for the pictures and the "To be continued".

eta: Now, with 100% more pictures! EEEEEE! Of course, if those were pictures of anyone else's European vacation, I might be yawning a bit. But it's Clay! In a stripy sweater and with non-spiky hair. EEEEE!

Edited by bottlecap

Hey, where else could he go where no one else knows him? Makessense to me. Nice that he could find a friend crazy enough to go with him. Just think how nice it is to be able to go where you want and be anonymous. Not many American tourists in these areas in the winter either.

Nice day here - we where threatened at 5 to 7 inches over ice, we just ended up wiht an inch of ice, so I just used my pusher shovel and cleared a single path. When I drive over it tomorrow, my car will just crunch over it. I don't expect to leave my house until Saturday. heh. My dog is having extreme cabin fever, so I can't sit at the computer for too long before we have to play again.

His "let's talk about something that REALLY happened" is simply perfect. This one line, which I missed the first time (and he must have added later) kept a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

He sounds like he was doing his own version of "The Amazing Race." But Clay, Clay, Clay -- always know what you are eating first. This blog, with its "to be continued" suggestion, should be a hoot. Can't wait to hear his medical stories.

The pictures are too cute.

I'm happy he's happy.

His "let's talk about something that REALLY happened" is simply perfect.  This one line, which I missed the first time (and he must have added later) kept a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Yes, that line was definitely added later. I printed out a copy of the blog right away, and the line wasn't included. When people kept posting about it, I went back to the blog, and "Prrriiinnnggg", there it was. So snarky. I love it! Can't wait to hear Clay tell his travel stories when he makes his next visit to Kimmel. Hopefully, that will be sooner rather than later.

Man, I just love him! Though I'm sorry, vacationing in the winter in Eastern Europe is psychotic. Wait, he's trying to match the fan base! He loves us! He really, really loves us!

snerk.

Well, I was online already, so I thought I'd check out the temperatures in Zagreb in the winter. According to weather.com, the average temperature is 32 in January and 37 in February. Pffffttt. That might be cold as MESS to a NC boy, but that's nothing to a midwesterner. Put on little layer of fat, dude, and you'll be able to cope with those temperatures just fine.

Can I say the the "block party" open to everyone is making me squint with one eye?  I wonder how many trolls will come out to play?

Hey busy today playing with the girls...Don't understand what Block party?

Hey love that Blog...only Clay...with all his money...would go to Eastern Europe during February...BWAH!!!

Love his snarky sense of humor...what a guy!!!!

eta: ok...now I know what Kandre was talkign about...BLOCK party at CH, CV and CB...thats cool...we of course will also be partying here...hopefully we will be hearing from Couchie as they party in her house. Think of this as an extra room to hang out to have a little chat...

this is so cool...you can't keep Clay Nation down for sure!

Waves to Couchie.  Miss you too, girl!  Don't be saving it all for those Clackhouse hoochies....

Girl you are a mess...(original meaning) HA

That blog lifted my spirits so much. I guess i didn't realize I was worried about him. I loved his blog. Right now i don't care about his career or his CD..just want him to be ok. (sap over).

If there are any FCA members that would like to come to casa de couchie on Saturday. Just PM me for details.

I love the idea of a block party. I was just asking where is the creativity. Why are we sitting around letting the bastards control our life. I love it. And I'll be checking in here and the CH on Saturday!

I guess sopme people thought spirits were flagging. Hmmm I wonder why?

Now that everyone is happy, for now anyway before someone starts picking apart the blog for hiden clues, I guess they are committed.

I wonder how much they will be able to wander. I think Iwill go ask.

Well, I was online already, so I thought I'd check out the temperatures in Zagreb in the winter.  According to weather.com, the average temperature is 32 in January and 37 in February.  Pffffttt.  That might be cold as MESS to a NC boy, but that's nothing to a midwesterner.  Put on little layer of fat, dude, and you'll be able to cope with those temperatures just fine.

Heh...I just checked weather.com for the average temperatures of Raleigh, NC.

Average low temp in January: 30

Average low temp in February: 32

Average high temp in January: 49

Average high temp in February: 53

So, I see that the averages for Raleigh would be between 40 and 45 degrees (estimated) in Raleigh. Zagreb wasn't much colder.

He must have really gotten used to the LA temps. *g*

I think the block party is a cool idea...but I think I may just watch more than anything else. I hate to say it, but the cynical side in me thinks a little like KAndre...waiting for the trolls to hit. I hope everyone plays nice and shares their toys like good Clay Aiken fans (however you describe a "good Clay Aiken fan"). Also, I don't know if this is supposed to be a mood cheerer idea because certain people are trying to keep things light before a storm, any storm, hits...but I'm trying not to worry about that either.

couchie, ITA on the blog...I think I was a bit worried about him personally too. I love him so much though.

Hee...I am looking forward to the block party...but like anything big like this I just want to have a spot to hang and chill and observe the activities...not always a big partier...so hope you can join in our chat here on main tomorrow...we will keep the rules lax during that time.

PLEASE...to our very creative members out there...

SUGGESTIONS FOR THREAD TITLE NEEDED...

we may need to start the thread for tomorrow...

my one lame suggestion is...Party ON! ... <_<

Well, I may take the opportunity to do a cannon ball into Aging Hippie's pool at the Clackhouse, but otherwise I agree - I'll have to see how the cross-board block party goes.

So, think there's any chance that we'll get the next installment of Mr. Aiken's Eastern European Vacation today, or will he continue to tease? And will we get a picture that shows Kristy's left hand? What. B)

PLEASE...to our very creative members out there...

SUGGESTIONS FOR THREAD TITLE NEEDED...

we may need to start the thread for tomorrow...

my one lame suggestion is...Party ON! ... <_<

I'm not particularly creative...but I like to quote Clay whenever possible. Therefore, I'd like to suggest:

Open your minds and be prepared for something different!!!!!

EEEEEE! According to the eonline.com television column, Clay's episode of Scrubs will be rerun on March 14th. It includes commentary from Sarah Chalke (the blonde doctor chick), so I'll bet she'll have good things to say about Clay.

The blurb:

Scrubs Love! How cool is this: Scrubs' castmembers are picking their favorite episodes to air over the next few weeks. Up first--this Tuesday on NBC--are Zach Braff's picks: "My Five Stages" (where the staff goes through the five stages of grief) and "My Last Chance" (with guest stars Molly Shannon and Heather Graham). The following week, Mar. 14, "My Life in Four Cameras" (the sitcom episode from last year) is going to air. Sarah Chalke is set to do commentary that night, possibly along with another castmember or two. This is definitely worth checking out if you missed these episodes--and even if you didn't!
Edited by bottlecap

I have a question about this MSN poll. I noticedthat last week, it had 15K voters and this week with Clay on it, it had 20K voters, This does not compute. I did not vote the week before, I did vote this week. I voted every day with a new IP address and my computer information is secret. Are you goingto tell me only 5K Clay fans voted and he ended up in 4th position?

I am starting to think that someone at MSNBC is jerking us around.