WHO IS GOING WHERE

I will be going to the Texas Two-fer and the Florida Three-fer.......traveling with Traveler, in Florida, and with playbiller, in Texas.

I was going to Ashville, but I think 5 are quite enuff!

But...if Clay adds another concert at the end......

Oooh! I can update to say that Muski is doing Houston in addition to the Cal 3-Fer! Now...if he'd just add a final show in late August---say in the San Francisco area? Pacific Northwest? Vegas? :Tour3: :TourExcite:

ditto..I'm following muski...houston and CA 3fer.

Oooo! Couchie - you going to Houston too? YAY!

So far I am planning on being a concert-ho! Houston, Dallas (depending on what happens with that and Tulsa....), Philadelphia (the one I don't have to travel to), the California 3-fer (which I wish would turn into a 4-fer....) and IF, IF, IF the Florida 3-fer turns out to be the last concerts I'll probably do that. I have tickets for Orlando and am hoping the final schedule is posted before I have to buy any more tickets. If Orlando isn't the last concert and depending on where and when the last concert is, I may go there and not Florida.

Of course, all this is dependent on my either not being employed or if newly employed, having an understanding new boss!

:Tour3:

Edited by Claygasm

Claygasm..the good part about having a new job is you can tell them before you start what dates you already have planned.

My thoughts exactly! And if they objected, would I really want a job where they wouldn't let me take off for Clay? I think not!

I'll formerly set this up all pretty tomorrow..but just put where you''re going on this thread when you know. Then we can see if anybody needs touring buddies, decide which parties to go to, etc.

I am looking for better tickets and possibly meeting up with claymates at the Meadowbrook concert.

Anyone can help please let me know.

I'll formerly set this up all pretty tomorrow..but just put where you''re going on this thread when you know. Then we can see if anybody needs touring buddies, decide which parties to go to, etc.

anyone going to meadowbrook in July - would love to meet up with you.

Also looking for good tickets - anyone has them i will buy them

Let me know who is going to NH

anyone going to meadowbrook in July - would love to meet up with you.

Also looking for good tickets - anyone has them i will buy them

Let me know who is going to NH

I have one good ticket--2nd row, side. PM me if you want only one.

FOR TULSA CONCERT GOERS:

Hi Ladies !!!

I'm new here ..... heard about this great site from my friend pkmiller. Joined today so I could post the info about hotel arrangements for the Tulsa concert ..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... had to do that 'cause .... we get Clay !!

Hope this thread is the place for this info ....

Anyway here's the hotel info ..... pk will probably be letting you know about our party & answer questions as well & I'll be dropping back by too.

Tulsa Hotel Info

Crowne Plaza Hotel Tulsa

100 East Second Street

Tulsa, OK 74103

Hotel Front Desk: 918-582-9000

Central Reservation Line: 1 800 227-6963

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/h...equestid=380072

Special Discount Room Rate: $89.00 + taxes – Self-parking is free if you have a room

The discount rate will expire 1 month prior to July 7 (June 6)

The hotel is holding 40 rooms at this discount rate

Rooms are King or Two Queen Beds

You must identify yourself as being part of Group Name: The OK Clay Aiken Fan Club

Pass Code: AFC

You may call or go on line using the above pass code to get the discounted room rate

Room cancellation requires 24 hr notice.

The rooms are brand new & beautiful.

The hotel is 3-4 blocks from The Brady …… where Mr. Clay Aiken :wub: will be performing

We are looking forward to seeing all of you in Tulsa !!!!!

Lulu0013

Pkmiller

Okie4Clay

OKCclayfan

Soonerfaithful

And All OKClayfans

Not sure if I posted where I am going yet. So far, Philly, Rochester, Syracuse, and NH. (have tickets purchased already). I am hoping to get tickets for both Cary and Asheville, NC and now I suppose I need to go to NJ too!

Although I have never been to Michigan or Knoxville. LOL :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thank goodness Clay loves Florida....especially in hot muggy August! I will be going to the 3fer in FL. I was going to be traveling with Travler(appropos, huh?) and djs111 but when Orlando was added, I had to make other plans since I can't stay the night. Can't wait to see old friends, and meet new ones like the kiwi friends who are heading this way! :Tour3:

OK, it's pretty official for me. I'm going to Houston (have my ticket for that one) and will be buying for Tulsa as well. The eHP is adopting me for the weekend. I'm stocking up on bling right now.

All in all, I'm going to Syracuse, Canandaigua, Chatauqua, Sterling Heights, Cary, Asheville & Knoxville. Amazingly, I've only ended up with 2 extra ticket throughout the insanity of ticket sales. So I have these up for sale if anyone is interested:

Sterling Heights Section 200 Row E (a pair, wheelchair accessible section). Face value of course!

ETA: Sounds good, ldyj.

Edited by luckiest1

rcknrllmom, I am glad that you are going to Tulsa and I hope to meet you. I absolutely wore your montage of "Seduces Me" out, I played it so many times. You make good montages and pick good songs. Thank you for that.

I kinda liked that one myself....

thanks!!! I appreciate it! :F_05BL17blowkiss: