# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

Shieldmaiden from the Broads has been making Photoshops of Clay in kilts forever. Three of her passions are Clay, J.R. Tolkien and all things Celtic. She was inspired, by the new chops that turned up at the CH this past weekend, to create a new one of her own with bearded Clay. She posted it here in the LBFCA Photo Thread since she can't post at the CH. I found it this afternoon and thought she did a pretty darn good job of it. Scroll down a wee bit, lassies..

Rather bonnie, eh?

Well, the shoe size certainly looks about right, as does the size of the sword....

Do we know any tent pitchin' experts? Will it be hard to find one out on tour?

Hmmm... I don't know, KarenEh?...That's a stiff order. Not sure anyone could rise to the challenge.

Oh but wait. Perhaps Clay could pull something out for us...I could give him a hand.

Waves to JennaZ -- which CA shows are you hitting?

Hi Couchie!

Right now, I have plans for Pala and Los Angeles. I don't think I'll go to San Diego, but Indio may be an option if the situation is right. I'd only go if I had someone to drive back to LA with that Sunday night. I just can't justify a hotel night at Indio, or a day off the next day.

well I just went ahead and got my vacation approved for the 2nd -6th so will see you somewhere. I'll start a CA thread in tour section. Since Ansa is coming we're seeing what other things we can squeeze in without wearing ourselves out before we see our boyfriend. heeeee.

Muski - yep, that Ryan seemed like a special special guy. I really hurt for his family..and all of the families of everyone killed or injured. And you know what...the family of the shooter must be in a really WTF place right night as well.

Clayzorback - good luck with your new Clay pal. Believe me, it's so great to have pals you hang with - even ones that try to kill you by walking you all over the neighborhood heee. I'm really lucky I have two really close friends and even more casual. Hell, when you run into Clay fans in the grocery store ...well that's pretty cool

Speaking of Muski -- she forget to let us know that Shadow's birthday was on April 9th...saw it on the family calendar. heee. I thought that was the cutest thing.

You can hurt me, instead. I'll need a distraction from my abject misery if he doesn't sing it...deal?

Karen Eh? You have yourself a deal. Or better yet...we'll just cry in our beer after the show.

Editing to note....that this is the 8th post by member no. 888...Hee!

Can somebody tell me that my boring number means something great... woman who comes across a fortune in her old age..something like that.

Hmmm... I don't know, KarenEh?...That's a stiff order. Not sure anyone could rise to the challenge.

Oh but wait. Perhaps Clay could pull something out for us...I could give him a hand.

bwah!

:bday2: Happy Birthday Shyeyewitness

Yup, it has pretty much been discussed to death with a bunch of people agoinizing over the "slights' that have been given to Clay. You see, this is another you must kiss his ass topic. Not the best article, but what are you gonna do? Not worth agonizing over.

Do we know any tent pitchin' experts? Will it be hard to find one out on tour?

For some reason, I'm reminded of the last time I went camping. I woke up in the middle of the night with a particular urge.....a certain physical need that just had to be met. With a flashlight in one hand and a roll of paper in the other, I had no choice but to open the zipper with my teeth.

Is it okay that in lieu of Clay con-tent, I have Clay in-tent? Umm....just this once?

I haven't seen this anywhere so far...........

PEOPLE MAG AD FOR AOL MAG WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Has anyone bought this magazine?

I did, read it on the flight last week. I knew the "history," knew that many fans were upset about the write up. Frankly, I didn't think it was that bad. Yes, it mentions the "scandal," but unfortunately, that's part of his history now too. I thought the pictures were great, and there are several side mentions and pictures that were cool. The only true WTF moment for me was in the article on Barry Manilow, talking about his being a mentor on Idol. He mentions his joke in his show about Clay looking like him in a few years (fat chance, Barry *g*), but then says "I never worked with him." I HAVE to assume he was talking about not working with him in an Idol capacity, or else Barry is really getting senile. (Of course, most of Clay's fans tend to want to forget ACAC too, as I've found out here. *sob*)

Hubby came home last night and pulled out the wetvac to clean up the basement. Doh on my part!

Did everyone go and grab their OFC presale code yet? I did -- saved as a word document!

Karen Eh?, you crack me up!

Hey karen.......Yep I love my new avatar. *struts* Thanks to Lewd for letting me use it. I'm contemplating giving Clay one of our famous Razorback Hog Hats when I see him in Tulsa. :cryingwlaughter: Yeah, like he really wants one of those.

I'm all for giving Clay a hand to help him pitch a tent.............As soon as karen is done pulling his zipper down with her teeth...............LOL

I didn't think there was anything wrong with that article either, Idy. *shrug* IMHO I think it is a bit naive to think there will ever come a day that Clay's sexuality isn't questioned or brought up. Just like we will never hear him mentioned without the AI runner up attached. LOL

Has the fan club code been posted? I better go check it out.