# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

DOn;t worry keepingfaith...we are pretty used to smutt...with the smutt queen muski on board...hee.

hey have a great time all you FCAers meeting each other...I wonder what you will be talking about...could it be one gorgeous redhead with a great voice...hee

I would hate to be the person charged with compiling the set list for any of Clay's concerts. How to choose? He can sing whatever he wants to sing.

I was never so pleasantly knocked off my feet as when I watched the Motown clack -- the first clack I ever downloaded last summer. I mentioned loving Clay singing "Can't Help Myself" and somebody, I don't remember who, directed me to download JBT -- Columbus -- Jojoct -- Motown. I've burned that clack to several different DVDs, watch it often, and it still makes me just glow -- all of it.

When Clay sings "Reach Out (I'll Be There)" I'm ready to dive into the monitor. The way he moves, his facial expressions, but most of all The Voice. I'm not even going to go to that place that says, "Imagine if you'd actually been there" because I don't think I can even wrap my head around that now. But anybody who's reading this, and was at JBT and saw it and heard it live and in person --- just tell me it's everything I think it is, okay?

If Clay sings IYDKMBN this summer, I'll need to be slapped.

I would hate to be the person charged with compiling the set list for any of Clay's concerts. How to choose? He can sing whatever he wants to sing.

I was never so pleasantly knocked off my feet as when I watched the Motown clack -- the first clack I ever downloaded last summer. I mentioned loving Clay singing "Can't Help Myself" and somebody, I don't remember who, directed me to download JBT -- Columbus -- Jojoct -- Motown. I've burned that clack to several different DVDs, watch it often, and it still makes me just glow -- all of it.

When Clay sings "Reach Out (I'll Be There)" I'm ready to dive into the monitor. The way he moves, his facial expressions, but most of all The Voice. I'm not even going to go to that place that says, "Imagine if you'd actually been there" because I don't think I can even wrap my head around that now. But anybody who's reading this, and was at JBT and saw it and heard it live and in person --- just tell me it's everything I think it is, okay?

Oh let me tell you my experience listening to the cellcert of the first JBT...the motown section I pretty much knew when Clay was singing and when it was the girls and when Jacob sang grapevine I knew it was him...then "I'll be there" started and I was floored...WHO WAS THAT??? I thought ...was that Clay? cos it sounds like him but just so much more intense and really soulful...EEEEEEEEEEEE I remember I kept asking who was that and getting frustrated cos I can only hear and not see. I saw JBT in Toronto and its the only time I saw Clay live...and yes he was that goood....even more so.

You will have such a great time this summer in your first concerts...you really should hook up with the eHP and the other FCAers going ...cos nothing like sharing the concerts with other fangirly fans who just wants to enjoy Clay and not judge him...

You will have such a great time this summer in your first concerts...you really should hook up with the eHP and the other FCAers going ...cos nothing like sharing the concerts with other fangirly fans who just wants to enjoy Clay and not judge him...

I guess the eHP will have to find me ... because I don't know where they are! But it sounds like they must be really something, because you're the second person to mention them to me today. :partytime2:

I guess the eHP will have to find me ... because I don't know where they are! But it sounds like they must be really something, because you're the second person to mention them to me today. :partytime2:

eHP representatives on this board are KAndre, Scarlett, Merrieee, there are other members and honorary members. oh they are the evil Houston Posse...hee but they are fun.

I suppose one of them will post soon enough.

other FCAers going to houston are ldyjocelyn, Muski, Claygasm, Play, Djs and Heidiho...these are the active and semiactive posters...I'm sure there are other lurkers going too.

here is the texas2fer planning thread...

and a sample of the crazy fun antics of the eHP when they are on the road on a concert tour...

Kandre's Long Island recap

"Reach Out" -- just GAH. I would love to hear the full version of that song. Some of my favorite Clay songs are the green-eyed soul songs. I remember when we'd heard that Clay was doing "I Knew You Were Waiting" with Angela and at the next concert I was there and they started the song and I was just going nuts. The guy next to me (who came with me) could not figure out what my problem was. It's just that finally I was going to hear Clay sing green-eyed soul again.

When you see Clay live he has such charisma it radiates throughout the audience. He glows, literally. He's mind-numbingly beautiful in person. He's incredibly charismatic, and pheromones just slough off of him as if he were going to impregnate the entire audience. He moves, oh how he moves--he feels the music in every cell in his body. He snarks, and he makes you laugh so hard you cry. He looks right at you even though you're in the balcony and your heart goes into your stomach and you blush--I'm not kidding. But the voice, the voice!! OMG. It resonates throughout the venue. It resonates into your body. It makes you vibrate all over. It makes your girly parts vibrate. You leave at the end of the concert in a daze, like you just had the best sexual experience your life, and you think, "I just have to do this again," and you do all kinds of crazy things to make sure that you can. And the joy--oh the joy. Your face will hurt from smiling so much, and you'll have that shit-eating grin on your face for hours.

ETA: My Clay hating sister, my Clay indifferent brother, and my teenaged nephew who isn't a fan went with me and my Clay adoring niece to the JNT 05, and they all literally skipped out of the venue to the car singing and laughing and feeling fantastic.

Edited by jmh123

keepingfaith I come back on here after housework and sunning to find this hunk staring at me....girl are you trying to kill me? I know muski is the resident smut queen, but she may have some competition with me.

S.L.U.R.P The bangs, the fuzz. Oh my goodness. I want second and third helpings of this.

MS36.jpg

Okay. I finally found out what eHP stands for. I felt so stupid...I am going to be in Nokia at the AmeriSuites. I am so hoping to meet lots of new people. From here and everywhere. I know several people who are going from other boards that I would also like to meet. I don't know if I can do the twofer but I will enjoy it through keepingfaith's concert recap. Nothing like hearing it from a virgin. Right? You were holding out on me keepingfaith, about the foot fetish. I have a similiar fetish over his long lean fingers. I believe in the old wives tale, too. *whistle*

Instant_Orgasm-1.gif

Sad to say I missed the JBT. I watched tons of clack though. One of my favorite things from that concert was Clay sitting and playing the piano during the Elvis intro. Let me share it with you. One of my very favorite pics. Hee I have so many of those. He is beautiful here. Okay I switched for a clickable thumbnail, so I wouldn't stretch out the board. Hee.

th_kettering20050815image0027b4sr.jpg

I'm so jealous of YSRN, muski, and all the Ca girls getting together. I know they are having fun It's a beautiful day here and I have no Clay fans to get together with. I hate that.

Moon River huh? Well, I can't say that I am surprised. Clay likes us old people. I present my evidence. If you can look at this and not fall in love with him all over again? Then you are just dead.

dance.jpg

Edited by Clayzorback

Guess what episode is showing on AI Rewind (from Season 1) this week? Big Band, featuring twenty-something singers ripping through performances of music that was decades old at the time. Seems like the teen-heavy studio audience is really digging it. Who would have thunk it?

I have to giggle at Guarini's performance though. Tuxedo with an unbuttoned shirt and untied bowtie, shaking the 'fro for all he's worth. He just make me giggle. [And pimping? In Simon's comments, he referred to what a nice person Justin was, and that he shouldn't be punished for mouthing off a bit a couple of weeks ago. It blows my mind to go back and see the spinning, even at that point.]

Anyway, this is the Tux Guy I'd rather see...

tvgbw-clean.jpg

Grass.jpg

ETA: RJ Helton in a white suit and tie? Not nearly as cool as this guy...

Albanychurch.jpg

I am so glad we allow images on this board...I know its hard at work...but man the pretties are just too yummy not to be shared...

thanks for all the visuals...

oh I want to see that AI rewind episode...I saw Kelly;s performance on you tube and it was fantastic...I want to see how the others did.

IMO...the reason why these "old songs" get covered again and again...is because its jsut beautiful music...period.

did anybody sing moonriver...hee..or is that not old enough?

Yeah, Kelly's performance of "Stuff Like That There" was just shown. It really was fantastic - she sounds like she could have been an Andrews sister. Tamyra was also very, very good. I think they must have had some really good coaching to give such authentic sounding performances.

EEE Welcome keepingfaith! You are just down the road from me! I am at work right now getting ready for the Shell Houston Open golf tournament ( want any tickets?)and I snuck in to see what was happening! I'm glad you joined us ...the antipodes! No wait that is the term for Australia for us Brits...I mean anti-poddies!

I pm'd you once at the OFC because I agreed with something you wrote. You're going to like it here.

The eHP can always use an extra minion! We are all about having fun! There are only two stated requirements one is loving Clay and the other is not stealing Cheez Doodles from Kandre!

Since yesterday I hit YouTube for versions of "Moon River", I thought I would today look for FOIML.

Of course there is classic Stevie Wonder. (Check out he dancers!)

Then there are The Temptations.

And this unusual grouping from an Oprah: Tony Bennett, Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood and Josh Groban.

Of course, how can we leave out

during the AI1 tour. Or, how he sang it during

And Harry Connick Jr. complete with an orchestra!

Lastly (although there are many more), is this version by Michael Buble. I am including it for any X-Files fans out there who loved to ship Scully and Mulder (me!) because someone did a shipping montage!

I guess my point is, there are a million ways to sing any song and usually the way Clay sings them is the best way EVAH!!

:Tour3:

**P.S. YouTube is addicting!**

Thanks for those You Tube videos...

I actually enjoyed the temptations the best and hope Clay sings it that way.

the orah clip...I was most impressed with Carrie...she has a beautiful tone and very hearfelt interpretation...Josh Groabn was a snooze. I really don't like the way he sings...just too much vibrato.

Micheal Buble was the motst loung act like and I love Tony Bennett

Love the tone of Harry Connick but I don;t think Clay cna pull off that kind of Jazz arrangement.

Stevie was great of course...but again, nit the version I envision for Clay.

and EWWWWW on Justin

I think this will be a big challenge for Clay just because it is so well known and has been covered millions of times.

Because I lead such an exciting single girl's life....

All this talk of Moon River has made me pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo (heh...) and watch "Breakfast at Tiffanys".

I love that movie!

When you see Clay live he has such charisma it radiates throughout the audience. He glows, literally. He's mind-numbingly beautiful in person. He's incredibly charismatic, and pheromones just slough off of him as if he were going to impregnate the entire audience. He moves, oh how he moves--he feels the music in every cell in his body. He snarks, and he makes you laugh so hard you cry. He looks right at you even though you're in the balcony and your heart goes into your stomach and you blush--I'm not kidding. But the voice, the voice!! OMG. It resonates throughout the venue. It resonates into your body. It makes you vibrate all over. It makes your girly parts vibrate. You leave at the end of the concert in a daze, like you just had the best sexual experience your life, and you think, "I just have to do this again," and you do all kinds of crazy things to make sure that you can. And the joy--oh the joy. Your face will hurt from smiling so much, and you'll have that shit-eating grin on your face for hours.

Wow, jmh, I think that's the best I've had in a while. :kos:

Wow, jmh, I think that's the best I've had in a while. :kos:

Hee - thanks!! pounce.gif

Looky, looky!! It's a shout-out to meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OK, here's my version.

All About Love

Short Banter (hello FCA)

Here You Come Again

Because You Loved Me

If You Don't Know Me by Now

Banter

Right Here Waiting

I Will Carry You (the Oprah arrangement, with added strings)

Run to Me

Everytime You Go Away (audience participation)

Everything I Do (I Do It For You)

A Thousand Days

Banter

To Love Somebody

When A Man Loves A Woman

Ya Gotta Have Faith

Intermission

These Open Arms

I Want to Know What Love Is

Everything I Have

Banter - here come the sad songs:

Alone

Broken Wings

Without You

Sorry

Lonely No More

Banter

When I See You Smile

I Know How the River Feels

Measure of a Man (a la Capitol Fourth)

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Plus a few new songs as encores

Sorry, I didn't take the time to add rationale to the changes. I'm not entirely happy with it, just some ideas. Change away!!!!

:rainbowsmile:

:TourExcite:

OK, so I missed Moon River and FOIML. So what. tease.gif

ACK!! I left out LAA and no one told me. ACK!! Time to do a new version in the light of new info....

I guess my point is, there are a million ways to sing any song and usually the way Clay sings them is the best way EVAH!!
preachit.jpg But don't you mean a thousand different ways?? evillaugh.gif Edited by jmh123

Hey peoples! *waves*

Thanks luckiest1 for posting the montage links. It's also on YouTube if anybody would like to watch.

Once Upon A Dream/Dream On

LOL, I was surprised to see the sign smiley guys here. Way cool!!!

This is one of my favorites .... wish I was allowed to use it more often. *g*

believesign.gif

Hey, cindilu, you're responsible for some of the new Tour emoticons, aren't you? I dragged them over here from CV, which imported them from the CB. They're great!

I have Once Upon a Dream loaded up on youtube, and am going right over to watch it. ETA: WOW! What a ride it's been. Great montage!

==============================================

No more posts from the partying California contingent, eh? Wonder what they've been up to all afternoon?

cough wine2.gifbeer.gifcough

Shoot, I forgot to wish JennaZ a happy birthday!!!

:2164:

thBirthdayCakeClay.gif

More emoticons, this time from my photobucket, while I've got it open:

dead-1.gif

friends.gif

poopbanana.gif

headbangerf.gif

flirtysmile3.gif

stirtheturd.gif

needclay.jpg

concert.gif

And another request to add this one from Play:

alien31.gif

Cindilu, you made the tour emoties and the crap sign? WOW!! Off to watch your montage.

LIke AI2, I have all the episodes of AI1 - I caught it from someone who loaded them out to megaupload because I became curious aroundthe time of IT. I could load out the big band episode if anyone is interested. This would be the unedited original one.