# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

LIke AI2, I have all the episodes of AI1 - I caught it from someone who loaded them out to megaupload because I became curious aroundthe time of IT. I could load out the big band episode if anyone is interested. This would be the unedited original one.

Yes, please.

Hey again. Glad you're liking the montage!

FYI, I didn't make the 'believe all that crap' sign - just found it somewhere.

I did make this one :Tour4: and this one :Tour3: though!

Edited by cindilu2

First and for most, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNAZ. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE.

Cali ladies, ya'll be good. If you can't be good, have fun.

Okay, today was my first day back at work after being out for two weeks after having surgery. Feeling better. Okay everyone at one time AWWWWW. :allgood:

The closest concert for me would be either Texas or North Carolina, since Atlanta is on a Wednesday and is impossible. I might just have to wait for clack. I am kinda on the broke side right now and I will probably find it impossible to travel. Another concerted AWWWW from the masses. I can hear you.

Anyway, I hope everybody who is going to the 2 fers and 3 fers and the 1 fers have a :TourExcite: and don't have to much :Tour4:

Hope to see you at least at one concert if at all possible.

I have been lurking so I have not gone far. See ya'll around.

Hey Bottle, seen any chickens lately????

Welcome to all the newbies. I hope you have a good time here. Been enjoying the pretties as well.

When you see Clay live he has such charisma it radiates throughout the audience. He glows, literally. He's mind-numbingly beautiful in person. He's incredibly charismatic, and pheromones just slough off of him as if he were going to impregnate the entire audience. He moves, oh how he moves--he feels the music in every cell in his body. He snarks, and he makes you laugh so hard you cry. He looks right at you even though you're in the balcony and your heart goes into your stomach and you blush--I'm not kidding. But the voice, the voice!! OMG. It resonates throughout the venue. It resonates into your body. It makes you vibrate all over. It makes your girly parts vibrate. You leave at the end of the concert in a daze, like you just had the best sexual experience your life, and you think, "I just have to do this again," and you do all kinds of crazy things to make sure that you can. And the joy--oh the joy. Your face will hurt from smiling so much, and you'll have that shit-eating grin on your face for hours.

OMG. I think I need a cigarette. Best. Description. Ever.

Welcome to all the newbies! I'm so loving this place today...unfortunately, I've just had to skim a bunch, becuase I'm dead tired! 6 hours total in the car to visit my Mom (she's doing well, although she's of course not happy to be in a nursing home). Dinner time was great though, because I got to eeeeee and squeeee over Clay, lament the fact that Clay hasn't played St. Louis in far too long, and roll my eyes over the poddie theories with atinal! She is a sweetheart! (Dearie, we'll see Clay this summer together, I have high hopes for that....)

This must have been FCA get-together day! Hope the NoCal girls are having a great time!

Happy birthday JennaZ!

:bday2:

Off to download the montage...

Oh, and to the newbie who posted that adorable picture of Clay after singing Mack the Knife (was is keepingfaith or lightmyfire....I'm too lazy to look at the moment)...THANK YOU. Totally cute, and I loved that performance.

jmh that was one great description of the Clay concert experience.

Happy Birthday Jenna, I got to celebrate your birthday by having a great dinner with ldyjocelyn and we got to discuss Clay to our hearts content. Well, maybe not that much, she did have to drive back home. It was great fun for someone like me who doesn't have many Clay friends around here.

georgiaclay, hope you're feeling better and that the thought of going to a Clay concert is just what the doctor ordered and that you will be free from :Tour4:

Welcome to the newbies.

Awww.... :F_05BL17blowkiss: Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes. I spent the day at California Adventure, so I just got back. SO sweet of you all!

I hear there's news of his playlist?

When I read the reactions of people to the 5 possible songs in the set list I keep wondering don't they know Clay by now? These songs are just in line with the songs he has always sang. I think people are really looking for a different Clay than the one we already know.

So true! This is EXACTLY, what I'd expect. Something from AI. Something from the albums. Covers. This is Clay we're talking about--not Metallica. I'm actually even more excited.

You forgot to warn the newbies about the AIken Fog - the dreaded Aiken Fog - where you have such a blast at the concert when you leave, all you remember is having a good time and you need your clack to remember what happened!

I have been lurking so I have not gone far. See ya'll around.

Hey Bottle, seen any chickens lately????

First if all - :big hug: to you and I'm glad you're feeling better, georgiaclay.

Secondly, of course I have chickens! (Just don't ask me how much time I spent trolling around graphics sites to find them... :P )

How about a musical chicken?

chickenguitar.gif

ldyjocelyn I can't take credit..that would be keepingfaith!

jmh123 - Could you please add This Is The Night to your set list...I am begging...pleading...HA!

:Tour3:

With orchestra? What a great idea!!! Will do. :Tour3:

You forgot to warn the newbies about the AIken Fog - the dreaded Aiken Fog - where you have such a blast at the concert when you leave, all you remember is having a good time and you need your clack to remember what happened!

How could I have forgotten? whistling.gif

georgiaclay, glad to see you among the living. Hope you feel up to getting to Texas, because I'd love to meet you! And if you can't make it -- that's OK too. We'll meet someday, and dream of Clay.

Thanks play for the AI1 episode. I remember Kelly blowing me out of the water with SLTT, and now I can relive it, along with the rest.

And cindilu2, that was a wonderful montage! Thanks!

'night all.

The Aiken Fog...hee I was goign to say that I wasn;t afflicted by this particular phenomena...then I remembered that thanks to clack I have seen Toronto concert so many times after that night so I don;t know if my memory is due to that. But I do remember when he passed right in front of me...close enough to grab when he was on his way to talk to Jaymes...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...I remember thinking he was so gorgeous...his skin so wonderful and his eyes incredible...and I also remember thinking...Don't grab him...don;t grab him...HEEEE.

I really find it funny when fans post on message boards declaring what they don't want Clay to sing. My usual reaction is...SO WHAT??? It does not matter because the only one Clay should listen to is his own muse. I also keep seeing people post that they don;t want him to sing oldies music...but he has been singing oldies music since the time we saw him on AI. He was singing covers on every concert. So while I don't think Clay is going to go totally the Michael Buble route...oldies songs will always be a part of his repertoire...

When you see Clay live he has such charisma it radiates throughout the audience. He glows, literally. He's mind-numbingly beautiful in person. He's incredibly charismatic, and pheromones just slough off of him as if he were going to impregnate the entire audience. He moves, oh how he moves--he feels the music in every cell in his body. He snarks, and he makes you laugh so hard you cry. He looks right at you even though you're in the balcony and your heart goes into your stomach and you blush--I'm not kidding. But the voice, the voice!! OMG. It resonates throughout the venue. It resonates into your body. It makes you vibrate all over. It makes your girly parts vibrate. You leave at the end of the concert in a daze, like you just had the best sexual experience your life, and you think, "I just have to do this again," and you do all kinds of crazy things to make sure that you can. And the joy--oh the joy. Your face will hurt from smiling so much, and you'll have that shit-eating grin on your face for hours.

I don't know how I missed this before. My God, jmh, this is PERFECT!! I never thought anyone could come close to describing in words the experience that is seeing Clay LIVE!

I.CANNOT WAIT!!

ETA: cindilu2 - FABULOUS montage!!! Thank you!

Edited by Claygasm

Hey peoples! *waves*

Thanks luckiest1 for posting the montage links. It's also on YouTube if anybody would like to watch.

Once Upon A Dream/Dream On

LOL, I was surprised to see the sign smiley guys here. Way cool!!!

This is one of my favorites .... wish I was allowed to use it more often. *g*

believesign.gif

Oh this is great...wonderful way of reminding us of this journey...and I noticed you spent a lot of time with the orange shirt...Love that look!!!

Thanks so much for sharing

Thanks jmh123, with orchestra! HA!

This Is The Night holds a special place in my heart...

More--please say more. Most people think of that song as 100% Swiss. I :wub: it.

OK, presented for further refinement and revision by FCA:

Right Here Waiting

Short Banter (hello FCA)

Everytime You Go Away (audience participation)

Everything I Do (I Do It For You)

A Thousand Days

Banter

Here You Come Again

Because You Loved Me

If You Don't Know Me by Now

Banter - here come the sad songs:

Broken Wings

Without You

Sorry

Lonely No More

Lover All Alone

Interlude of some sort - short break for Clay

Moon River

Banter

When A Man Loves A Woman

For Once in My Life

When I See You Smile

Ya Gotta Have Faith

Banter

MOAM medley f. Run to Me, Perfect Day, The Way & I Will Carry You (the Oprah arrangement, with added strings)

I Want to Know What Love Is

These Open Arms (no, I swear, it was there all along)

Everything I Have

Banter

This is the Night

Measure of a Man (a la Capitol Fourth)

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Then a few new original songs as a final segment

and Invisible & Back for More at the end

That's not too long is it? :wicked grin:

:TourExcite:

Couchie? Anyone? I've got all 16 songs from ATDW here, deliberately. I'll bet he won't sing them all.

Please, God, can we add in Not Supposed To Love You Anymore? I have a thing for the demos.

Lordy, we're supposed to be subtracting, not adding - LOL. I love that song too, but we already have a problem with a bit too many sad songs. Maybe I'll add a demos medley??

ETA: while I was editing, I put Invisible back in due to the second Houston e-mail.

Edited by jmh123

jmh, I love that entire repertoire of songs. On my car CD I have IWTKWLI following LAA. LAA is beautifully beset with loneliness and forlorn, while IWTKWLI picks up the tempo and segues into an dramatic and urgent plea to be shown love by this person, whoever, okay Suzy McNeil works. It fits together for me. Edited by keepingfaith

Right Here Waiting

Short Banter (hello FCA)

Everytime You Go Away (audience participation)

Everything I Do (I Do It For You)

A Thousand Days

Banter

Here You Come Again

Because You Loved Me

If You Don't Know Me by Now

Banter - here come the sad songs:

Broken Wings

Without You

Sorry

Lonely No More

Lover All Alone

Interlude of some sort - short break for Clay

Moon River

Banter

When A Man Loves A Woman

For Once in My Life

When I See You Smile

Ya Gotta Have Faith

Banter

MOAM medley f. Run to Me, Perfect Day, The Way & I Will Carry You (the Oprah arrangement, with added strings)

I Want to Know What Love Is

These Open Arms (no, I swear, it was there all along)

Everything I Have

Banter

This is the Night

Measure of a Man (a la Capitol Fourth)

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Then a few new original songs as a final segment

and Back for More at the end

Please, God, can we add in Not Supposed To Love You Anymore? I have a thing for the demos. And come to think of it, I have a thing for the feet, too. :wub:*waves* to keepingfaith

I heard that Jamie apparently posted on Jesse V's myspace saying "can't wait to see you next weekend". I hope that means Jesse might accompany Clay at the BAF gala. I wonder if there'll be a partial orchestra? I wonder what he'll sing? I am not sure how I am supposed to work this week.....I just want to get on the plane NOW!!!!!!!

Whoo hooo the Aiken Fog...I know it well. I experienced it twice.

The first was all three of my AI2 concerts. I can not for the life of me remember him coming up in the smoke nor can I remember the entire This Is The Night. Weird. It was just a shock to see him. heee

And of course at my meet & greet..sorta surreal as I remember every word but can't picture him. He wore glasses but had to look at our picture for me to remember that.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun yesterday - lots of walking and fresh air -- not so used to that so had to come home and rest LOL. It was so nice to see Divayenta again. You know when you meet someone after talking to them for a long time and they never look how you have pictured them? Well she looks just how she's supposed to look fi that makes any sense. It was great to hang out with YSRN again and get to know her better. She's hilarious. And well Muski and Emmasage..those are my buddies. Muski naviagted those steep hills almost as well as her Clyra story!!

waves to lurkers

Heh, since I loaded the AI1 episode up to a free megaload account, I have a counter on downloads - seems 12 people have been interested in downloading - doesn't cost me money, so keep downloading. But if you want more episodes, you have to log on and request. I think I am the master saver of non-concert clack - concert clack overwhelms me, I only download a little of it after someone says not to miss it.

I came by these episodes from one of the many endless cappers or torrent downloaders at the CH a couple of years ago, even though it was not Clay related.

What a beautiful day!!!!

EEE Welcome keepingfaith! You are just down the road from me! I am at work right now getting ready for the Shell Houston Open golf tournament ( want any tickets?)and I snuck in to see what was happening! I'm glad you joined us ...the antipodes! No wait that is the term for Australia for us Brits...I mean anti-poddies!

I pm'd you once at the OFC because I agreed with something you wrote. You're going to like it here.

The eHP can always use an extra minion! We are all about having fun! There are only two stated requirements one is loving Clay and the other is not stealing Cheez Doodles from Kandre!

merrieeee, yes we did exchange a couple of PMs a few weeks ago. Hey Girl! It's great to be here and I look forward to being among the Houston minions. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And it sounds like I'll fit right in with the requirements--- I love and adore Clay Aiken, and I don't eat Cheez Doodles!!!! YAY!!!

Edited by keepingfaith

When Clay sings "Reach Out (I'll Be There)" I'm ready to dive into the monitor. The way he moves, his facial expressions, but most of all The Voice. I'm not even going to go to that place that says, "Imagine if you'd actually been there" because I don't think I can even wrap my head around that now. But anybody who's reading this, and was at JBT and saw it and heard it live and in person --- just tell me it's everything I think it is, okay?

It is everything you think it is! It was one of my favorites from that show! We were just talking about that yesterday... the that voice came from deep down... yeah, it was everything you think.

And then some.

th_167Toronto.jpg:hubbahubba:

Heh, why am I so tired from yesterday? The views at the Cliff House were amazing; too bad it was so thick with pea soup fog, we couldn't stay outside very long. But inside was entertaining too. What with the coast guard prom dinner thingy going on and all. Hee.

Thanks to muskifest for all that driving!! And couchie, diva, and emmasage too -- all of you for a great day! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

*snuggles cha cha trusty just cuz*