# 8 My titanium balled, taking his life into his big hands,

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• I really look forward to hearing Clay bring a sexy Moon River back
    • All this talk of Moon River has made pour a nice glass of red wine, curl up on my sofa with Waldo
    • It makes your girl parts vibrate
    • The board of easy women
    • It's just that Clay's world is so much more than us. So much more than fans and concert dates and venue choices and juvenile exchanges on his fan site. He's just so much more.
    • He's just so much more.
    • He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.
    • They have not fallen down on their knees and kissed his lily white ass!

The CB is claiming that the NJPAC (Newark) is in negotiations with Clay - beautiful, although somewhere I have never gone since I have no desire to park there at night, heh.

I hope it is near my birthday, since I Am drivingto Philly then.

Poddie Folsom Prison

(Sung to the tune of Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison song)

I hear the train wreck coming

It's coming 'round the bend

And I ain't been so happy

Since I don't know when

They're stuck in Podville Prison

And time keeps dragging on

and that train keeps a rollin'

on down to San Anton

Clay always tried to tell 'em

I ain't no rocker son,

I'm just a good boy

who wants to sing good songs

But poddies wouldn't listen

They tried to make his dreams die

Now every time they hear a ballad

They just hang their head and cry

Now there's Poddies eating crow

in a fancy dining car

they're still wanting to drink the kool-aid

and looking for the bar

Well we know they had it coming,

and we know we can't be free

'Cause those people keep a staying here'

and that's what tortures me...

Well if they'd free us from their prison,

if that railroad train was ours

I bet we'd move it

all the way to Mars

Far from Poddie prison, that's where I want to stay

and then I'd let Clay Aiken sing my blues away.....

:cryingwlaughter: The bolded part is my favourite verse.......thanks for sharing!

Quick note - I added the AVI versions of AI2 in link

The WMVs may take a few more days - I started this because someone at Idol Forums in Denmark had just discovered Clay through Youtube

The best way to get it thoughit so sign up for a free acount at mydatabus.com and PM me your e-mail, so I can invite you to download - the downloads are easily twice as fast as megaupload, but I only have room to host AVIs.

Thanks bottlecap & djs - I am now sure I had the right place listed on my page!

I also added the 'ChemLawn' *G* link from CV!

Thanks!

::waves to YSRN and returns snuggles::

Edited by cha cha trusty

Poddie Folsom Prison

(Sung to the tune of Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison song)

I hear the train wreck coming

It's coming 'round the bend :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And I ain't been so happy

Since I don't know when

They're stuck in Podville Prison

And time keeps dragging on

and that train keeps a rollin'

on down to San Anton

Clay always tried to tell 'em

I ain't no rocker son,

I'm just a good boy

who wants to sing good songs

But poddies wouldn't listen

They tried to make his dreams die

Now every time they hear a ballad

They just hang their head and cry

Now there's Poddies eating crow

in a fancy dining car

they're still wanting to drink the kool-aid

and looking for the bar

Well we know they had it coming,

and we know we can't be free

'Cause those people keep a staying here'

and that's what tortures me...

Well if they'd free us from their prison,

if that railroad train was ours

I bet we'd move it

all the way to Mars

Far from Poddie prison, that's where I want to stay

and then I'd let Clay Aiken sing my blues away.....

:cryingwlaughter: The bolded part is my favourite verse.......thanks for sharing!

Hey how did I miss this...BWAH...too funny.

thanks for bringing the laughs.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thankyou so much emmasage, couch, musk and YSRN for coming over to SF yesterday . I loved seeing you all. Who knew Ghirardelli Square was out of commission?

Cliff House was lovely and if I missed some jokes it's cause I'm hard of hearing when there's ambient noise going on. You guys were slingin' them a mile a minute. All such talented people.

I fly back home tomorrow. Back to my piano, got a Cafe Cattail coming up on the 20th. Will probably write a new song for that one. And the summer of CLay!

Love to all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Does anyone know how to listen to Clay's Spring Message, BTW? For days, I"ve logged in and clicked on Media only to repeatedly be directed to the Join The Fan CLub page. Seems like the site is not working. Anything I click on brings me to that page. I re-log in and the whole process starts again.

Love that picture couch. Sure you don't want to sent the group shots to a certain wierd website just to go Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah?

Everyone, don't miss "Planet Earth" on Discovery Channel tonite. It's supposed to be the most astounding nature footage ever.

Edited by Divayenta

This is my first post besides my introduction post! I love the atmosphere on this board! No angst! :allgood:

It seems that we are having an Album Thread 2 over at the OFC. Lord help us all! We could use a few of these emoticons over there....

:what_d_fuck: :finger: :biteme::believe: and definitely this one :lies:

I have a montage to share! It is by rcknrllmom. Bring your tissues! :cry4:

Exceptional

I wouldn't feel right if I didn't leave you all with a little eye candy! You can thank me later!

118074851-L.jpg

:cryingwlaughter: Hee, Clayzor... your song was pretty funny. I literally laughed out loud whilst singing it!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: LovesClaysVoice... I didn't see your other post, but welcome, welcome!

Hee. With enough Guarana, we might get this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7g9DRSksato

I wonder if Clay is practicing his harmonica. Hee!

That was adorable! I love me some Stevie Wonder!

Have a safe flight, Diva. I'm not sure why you can't log on to the site and hear the message... I'll PM it to you. I'm taping Planet Earth - thanks for the reminder.

Heh, I think I've posted more today than all my days combined. Oops. :blush:

Bwah play!!!

I love it when newbies bring us the pretties.

so what delusions are the poddies trying to propagate now?? or are they all simple rehash of old stories and theories?

awww rcknrllmom...what a beautiful montage!!!! love Clay with Children...I think I have a special wish for my little Cait to meet Clay. For the newbies...my youngest daughter is 6 and has Down syndrome...she is the only other Clay fan in my house. Everytime she sees Clay's picture she calls him daddy (don;t worry he's not the only one she calls that, only the ones that remind her of her dad)...her favorite clip is ICHM and she used to make me play the AI5 finale clip over and over.

Something funny happened tonight...she does not talk very clearly yet..its hard for me to understand what she says usually it sounds like some exotic foreign language. She usually gets attracted by Clay's picture and she would point and say daddy. Tonight she saw the CH banner and she pointed at it and she started jabbering and pointing and she even went close to the monitor to see it closely...I can only imagine she was wondering what happened to Clay...cos it certainly didn't look like the Clay banners she usually sees...hee

Oh, LovesClaysVoice, that is superb eye candy. Thank goodness you've come over here too. :F_05BL17blowkiss: This has been a much more exciting weekend for me than usual and it's because I'm pumped being here at FCA. It's a deep breath of fresh air for me.

Of course, some of this excitement could be the extreme ticket anxiety that I'm experiencing in the maximum right now. I am nervous as a cat. :Tour4:

Girlfriend, I'm so happy you're here.!!!! :Tour3:

Oh, the latest thing I read were "fans" threatening to leave if Clay goes easy listening - But... but.... but.... Don't they want him to work with David Foster? And... And.. aren't most of David Foster songs easy listening and doesn't he encourage his proteges to sing with Orchestras?

Oh, LovesClaysVoice, that is superb eye candy. Thank goodness you've come over here too. :F_05BL17blowkiss: This has been a much more exciting weekend for me than usual and it's because I'm pumped being here at FCA. It's a deep breath of fresh air for me.

Of course, some of this excitement could be the extreme ticket anxiety that I'm experiencing in the maximum right now. I am nervous as a cat. :Tour4:

Girlfriend, I'm so happy you're here.!!!! :Tour3:

Thanks keepingfaith! :arrowed:

Try and stay calm when you are ordering tickets! I know that is easier said then done! I have this good feeling about you getting great seats!! You deserve to see the man up close and personal! :hubbahubba:

Oh, the latest thing I read were "fans" threatening to leave if Clay goes easy listening - But... but.... but.... Don't they want him to work with David Foster? And... And.. aren't most of David Foster songs easy listening and doesn't he encourage his proteges to sing with Orchestras?

Sooo true...show me a rocking dude that DF has produced???? If they want him to be a rocker...honestly their best bet is with RCA and CLive...cos thats the kind of music he usually pushes people into. I think they went this direction because thats what Clay wants and what fits his voice the best.

Ansa, thank you for the story about Cait. I had to go over to see the CH banner and now I understand why that was confusing! I got all warm fuzzies that Cait calls Clay's picture "daddy". We have something in common -- no I don't call Clay "daddy", but I love ICHM, and I've watched the AI5 finale so many times you'd think it would be indelibly imprinted on my brain -- but I never tire of watching it. It changed my life.

Oh yes, and Clay doesn't mean what he says in interviews and articles, and he's only touring for the money, he doesn't care about the fans. Oh, there is some sad stuff going on there today.

Oh yes, and Clay doesn't mean what he says in interviews and articles, and he's only touring for the money, he doesn't care about the fans. Oh, there is some sad stuff going on there today.

Well of course he is touring for the money...this is his livelihood. I don't get that...do they think he sould only sing what fans want? Right now he should try to build his fanbase...so if he shoudl worry about what his listeneers want...he should worry more about what the nin fans would enjoy.

I don't know how you guys stand the OFC. I go there for Clay's blogs period. I'm so sorry it's probably one of the first places a new fan will land.

Clay is touring for the money? No shit Kojak! So isn't it also great that touring is something he loves and nobody can ever convince me otherwise. Clay always keeps his audience in mind when putting together his shows yet he also does what he loves and is comfortable with. He loves all kinds of music...from what he has chosen to perform on Idol and at his tours I get a pretty good idea of Clay. He leans toward the ballad - he loves his cheese, but he also loves uptempo stuff. Maybe my memory is wrong...looks like a project..an easy one since I just need to pull it over the from website.

Oooh I left my Clay hoodie at Muski's yesterday. I told her to put it in protective plastic and not to let it out of her sight until I can come retrieve it. hee

I saw the light my fire thread earlier today, but I found the title and the initial post so offensive and insultong to me and my taste personally, that I could not find a way to post there without posting something I would regret. I happen to like that song - there I said it., Clay likes me best because he sings songs I like. 1face.gif

And he tours a few miles from my house

Edited by playbiller