Thread Title Suggestions

HAHA--I was just going to post to ask where the option to create a poll was, because I had looked everywhere and I know I've seen it many times. And there it is on the reply page. :cryingwlaughter:

It wouldn't hurt to come up with a new system for polls, since we're getting more and more nominations. Don't know what that would be though, whether we'd want to copy CH with the seconding, thirding and so on, or continue to include all noms. Ldyj, I won't do a search to collect the nominations anymore--it obviously doesn't help, because then you just have to compare my list and yours and it adds another step. Sorry.

I will try to learn to do a poll. Can they be deleted? I thought maybe I could practice on a thread that doesn't get used much, but not if they can't be deleted.

JMH, I do think this is an anomoly. If it becomes a habit we can do.

Hmmm I think you can practice somewhere else with the procedures. They can be deleted... I'll have to remember how that is done heee. And we can always make a test thread for the purpose of trying to figure out how things work.